Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

was it a good drama azaan?

In the beginning it was good. Then it started being majority flashbacks and same rhona dhona. Really below average drama

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for the detailed review of the last week episodes. πŸ˜Š

I watched the 2 last episodes. And the only thing which caught my interest is Aqeel's transformation after the 6 years leap. Farhan looks slim with facial hairs, and dark sircles under his eyes as if he was in jail for real.πŸ˜ƒ I hope this drama becomes a turning point in his career, coz he can hardly get good roles. πŸ˜’

I too feel that this drama was cut. Waqas and Munni track was about to start, but suddenly they had to end this drama, so it remained unfinished. 

Adeel Chaudhry and Kinza Hashmi seem bored in the hospital scenes. πŸ˜† I didn't watch this drama from the beginning to comment on their acting. I just didn't feel for their characters in the end. Usama Khan did good job as Noreen. 

Yes. Aqeel had a good transformation.. it shows he wanted to make it look realistic. I like Farhan, hoping he gets more shows soon. He does stay in London for majority of the year so maybe that's why he does less dramas πŸ€“. 

I think it was. As on his story, he said Covid was on the peak but they shot this scene before production for dramas stopped. Maybe GEO felt the show was not worth finishing.. but I wonder why. Even Tamanna had a cut off ending too. I am getting annoyed of 9PM dramas from GEO because they keep going incomplete πŸ˜†.

They did. I agree. The acting was decent for both of them but I feel like Adeel took this show because he thought this would be a hit like Munafiq.. but it was just average in TRPs. Usama Khan is a good actor. I hope he gets more projects. He already has Chalawa on HUM and Mere Apne on ARY.. which shows he is getting notice. 

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

@Azaan Thanks for the update.Haven't watched the last episode yet.but i think nahi dekhna better rahy gaπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes it's better to skip it.. you'll be angry if anything πŸ˜†

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Who is the actor played as Aqeel ?

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Who is the actor played as Aqeel ?

Farhan Malhi😊