Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami011 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i know that but a brother in law and sister in law relationship is very respected i our culture...leave out religion here, even in our culture sisters do not get that frank with brother in laws and keep a distance from them and respect them as sisters husband so its strictly forbidden and abnormal to look at them in a romantic way. We treat our sisters husband as a brother to us. I think in this story maybe muneeb will also play her BIL like real life if not her sibling. The story could be about her and her BiL like maybe in the show her sister dies or something and people are badnaaming her relation with her bil

i agree with hina its cultural too, brother in law is brother for duration he is married to one's sister,for us its mostly like south asian countries..so it would look odd

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

No idea hina but I never watched their first show. Even bharosa  tera  pyar was hit but miqaal komal havent been repeated yet. 

it all depends who the makers wanna cast and the actors own choice...i really want imran ashraf to work with hira again they were so good in dmkd

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ruby7

No idea hina but I never watched their first show. Even bharosa  tera  pyar was hit but miqaal komal havent been repeated yet. 

i dont think bharosa was much of a hit cause of the pairing. i think the story is what helped it gain momentum

they werent together for more than half the show but some maybe liked komal-adeel pairing or komal-asim pairing. for me it was more so the story being interesting and gripping

dil-e-gumshuda, was popular for story but agha-hina pairing was really popular too

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

i have a strong feeling muneeb will play her brother in law

i hope so too

i think this will replace ishqiya.

oh seriously!what has  happened to him now?so why is he now working with minal khan? sach mein yeh actors sirf money

chahty hai.and they can do anything for money.

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago

it all depends who the makers wanna cast and the actors own choice...i really want imran ashraf to work with hira again they were so good in dmkd

agree.even mein bhi unko new drama mein as couple dekhna chahti hoon.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

oh seriously!what has  happened to him now?so why is he now working with minal khan? sach mein yeh actors sirf money

chahty hai.and they can do anything for money.

I think in the article he was talking about being paired with Minal in a drama. I think in this drama Muneeb and Minal won't be a couple.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I think in the article he was talking about being paired with Minal in a drama. I think in this drama Muneeb and Minal won't be a couple.

minal once said in an interview she wants to do a drama with muneeb as her hero

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

minal once said in an interview she wants to do a drama with muneeb as her hero

Was this after he become her jija?