Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

yes. its demeaning. despite of knowing their fights/rivalry, dono ki aise sensual dance moves dene ki kya jaroorat. upar se baar baar 'aise ladki' ko normalise karna🤢

the only thing I loved in that performance was

bahut maza aagaya dekh kar

Thanks for the gif.. this is my fav move in the vidoe 🤣

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I found it to be demeaning, they humiliated Rashmi by first making a joke out of her personal life, and then by making fun of aisi ladki and then did this to humiliate her further.

Looking at how many creatives were openly supporting Shukla in insta and twitter, also it all started when Rashmi and Asim openly called out the bias, they started doing this even more.

This is how dirty games are played behind the cameras, you can see the clear politics behind a reality show. its dirty and ugly

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yes. its demeaning. despite of knowing their fights/rivalry, dono ki aise sensual dance moves dene ki kya jaroorat. upar se baar baar 'aise ladki' ko normalise karna🤢

Sach mein laat maari Rashmi ne..🤣

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Thanks for the gif.. this is my fav move in the vidoe 🤣

gif credit goes to raam😆

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tezaa

They were promoting BDSM ☢️

Don't they have SidNaaz for that? 🤔

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They were trying to show them ace actors who despite having too much fights in the middle of performance, can act perfectly when told action.

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

On topic : They passed off assault as comedy (Talking about ViRima).... They think if some twist is added to the initial incidents then it'll take the sting out of it. 

But I guess what they actually wanted to show was that Shukla and Rashmi are professionals who don't let their ugly fights affect their work ethic. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

rash case shows how a strong woman heroine stands for herself n not bend for politics n it tells about d dark side of glamor industry n whole show reflected it . for all tat rash ans she given in one go kick lol.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't find the act demeaning. It's just an act showcasing their professional relationship and personal equation with each other and it was presented in a dance form.

With this they took out the sting in that event that happened in the house.

They did same with Madhurima and Vishal too.

It will help them get over those incidents and move on.

I really liked Shukla and Rashmi's act. They both performed very well and they looked good too. After all they are actors and they have to put aside their real selves behind and act in front of the camera according the script and they proved they can do that.

It is also important for them to convey the message that they can be very professional and can bury the differences when it comes to work and they did that with their act.

It was the best act of the day.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

AGree.... seems Channel forced her to do it. If this is not #MeToo what is?

Forcing any girl to act sensuous with a molestation accused is just WRONG.