Did anyone find Sid Rashmi dance demeaning?

Posted: 4 years ago

In the finale, viewers were presented with a performance by Shukla and Rashmi.

Now what bothered me what that there was no need to do a sensuous performance between these 2. Especially after the kind of things Shukla said about her character.

I just feel making Rashmi do a sexy dance on a bed with Shukla, that too in less clothes is a kind of harassment only..

What do you guys think??

They were promoting BDSM ☢️

I guess, but i think theyr'e over it, or Rashmi or Sid could have put their foot down and decide against the theme

yes. its demeaning. despite of knowing their fights/rivalry, dono ki aise sensual dance moves dene ki kya jaroorat. upar se baar baar 'aise ladki' ko normalise karna🤢

the only thing I loved in that performance was

bahut maza aagaya dekh kar

Channel always cashed on their chemistry which they were response for creating.

So it's ok..

Basically they tried to say that on screen there chemistry is fire and off screen they are fighting .

But that's professional na. That's their work. I know they could have denied that but in film industry it happens too. Many actors who don't get along so such acts. After Break up Deepika Ranbir, Shahid Kareena too did movies. It's not a big deal. In acting world it happens and they both know that it's just acting nothing else.

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

But that's professional na. That's their work. I know they could have denied that but in film industry it happens too. Many actors who don't get along so such acts. After Break up Deepika Ranbir, Shahid Kareena too did movies. It's not a big deal. In acting world it happens and they both know that it's just acting nothing else.

I can understand them being professionals and doing a performance together. My problem lies with the sensuous nature of the act.

People can work post breakup. But working with someone after character assassination and humiliation does not fall under the purview of professionalism

Originally posted by Aisi

In the finale, viewers were presented with a performance by Shukla and Rashmi.

Now what bothered me what that there was no need to do a sensuous performance between these 2. Especially after the kind of things Shukla said about her character.

I just feel making Rashmi do a sexy dance on a bed with Shukla, that too in less clothes is a kind of harassment only..

What do you guys think??

Less clothes? They were well clothed😆

Originally posted by niyati13

Less clothes? They were well clothed😆

Well they made Rashmi wear a low cut blouse...plus there was no saree so her midriff was visible...

Rashami wanted solo performance but shukla insisted for duo that it'll look good👎🏼Jerk