Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

NOOO. Sumit is a cutie. Hrishant mujhe kabhi good-looking nehi laga utna πŸ˜†

I like both of them and both have not appeared anywhere on tv or films for a long time 😭

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

PS:I am a man & staright.

But for all the ladies on forum, go google Hrishant's nude pictures. Lots are there!!! πŸ€£

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Atonement

I like both of them and both have not appeared anywhere on tv or films for a long time 😭

Ik! you used to watch Hitler Didi? It saddens me how Sumit didn't make it big or was seen anywhere post HD. He managed hold his ground despite the presence of a powerhouse of talent like Rati (my favorite alongwith Pooja, Aditi and Rashami). 

I still watch the episodes on YouTube. I was obsessed and huge fan of HD πŸ€£they ruined the show post leap tho. And Rishi/Indira my all time favorite ITV on-screen pair alongwith Veer/Iccha. 

You won't believe it but I never cared about bol na halke halke song if not for that show & their pairing. I became a huge fan of that song and whenever I listen to it I can't help but visualize InShi only πŸ˜†

And The way Rishi LOVED Indira was the highlight of HD. Indira too loved him a lot. It was proved towards the end of pre-leap. That's why I was heartbroken the way cvs butchered Rishi's character postleap & his love for Indira due to double role angle with Indira's identical Zara :(

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

Ik! you used to watch Hitler Didi? It saddens me how Sumit didn't make it big or was seen anywhere post HD. He managed hold his ground despite the presence of a powerhouse of talent like Rati (my favorite alongwith Pooja, Aditi and Rashami). 

I still watch the episodes on YouTube. I was obsessed and huge fan of HD πŸ€£they ruined the show post leap tho. And Rishi/Indira my all time favorite ITV on-screen pair alongwith Veer/Iccha. 

You won't believe it but I never cared about bol na halke halke song if not for that show & their pairing. I became a huge fan of that song and whenever I listen to it I can't help but visualize InShi only πŸ˜†

And The way Rishi LOVED Indira was the highlight of HD. Indira too loved him a lot. It was proved towards the end of pre-leap. That's why I was heartbroken the way cvs butchered Rishi's character postleap & his love for Indira due to double role angle with Indira's identical Zara :(

OMG its like I am talking to myself πŸ˜† I still watch HD on Youtube for Kirayedar Ji and Makan Malikan Ji. It is still my favorite show and same for Bol Na Halke Hale. For a long time, I didnt know that it was actually from Jhoom Barabar Jhoom πŸ˜†

I think Sumit didnt make it big because he is a simple kind of guy and most of the people who rule tv are kind of notanki. He had appeared in a side role with Daisy Shah few years back.

Edited by Atonement - 4 years ago
Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Atonement

OMG its like I am talking to myself πŸ˜† I still watch HD on Youtube for Kirayedar Ji and Makan Malikan Ji. It is still my favorite show and same for Bol Na Halke Hale. For a long time, I didnt know that it was actually from Jhoom Barabar Jhoom πŸ˜†

I think Sumit didnt make it big because he is a simple kind of guy and most of the people who rule tv are kind of notanki. He had appeared in a side role with Daisy Shah few years back.

Lol. Makaan Maalkin ji & Kirayedaar ji were the best days of HD. Also the way he used refer to her as "Meri Shrimati ji..." used to make go so soft πŸ₯Ί Their pairing was so soft and pure. Actually he used to refer to her as Shrimatin ji many a times after their secret marriage in Macau. I remember each & every small details of HD from start to end. Have you watched the show till the end?

yeah. Sumit is way too seedha to survive in showbiz industry. He can't do those publicity gimmicks neither he's like other celebs to behave like that.

Btw this one was my favourite episode their marriage and consummation episode & Indira laughs her heart out for the first time in the show! 

https://youtu.be/PoTGEWsbspY

https://youtu.be/1198b9IqtUY

Who can even forget the huge number of BG instrumental they made on bol na halke halke and all of them were sooo sooo beautiful β€οΈ

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

Lol. Makaan Maalkin ji & Kirayedaar ji were the best days of HD. Also the way he used refer to her as "Meri Shrimati ji..." used to make go so soft πŸ₯Ί Their pairing was so soft and pure. Actually he used to refer to her as Shrimatin ji many a times after their secret marriage in Macau. I remember each & every small details of HD from start to end. Have you watched the show till the end?

yeah. Sumit is way too seedha to survive in showbiz industry. He can't do those publicity gimmicks neither he's like other celebs to behave like that.

Btw this one was my favourite episode their marriage and consummation episode & Indira laughs her heart out for the first time in the show! 

Who can even forget the huge number of BG instrumental they made on bol na halke halke and all of them were sooo sooo beautiful β€οΈ

Sometime we all forget how gorgeous Sumit was despite of not being a body builder. With his emerald eyes, he could have been the next Greek God if he had tried.

I also liked the Zara sequence as well. First when Rahil entered the show and their raam leela etc, then the real Indira came along and Zara turned evil and then when Zara came again in their lives in the end when they went to live in a haweli.

Yup, I watched it till the end. Actually I have watched it many times.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

He does have a twitter Id which is not really active but he uses it to propagate PETA a few times a year. He is part of art of living also I guess

Edited by AnjuRish - 4 years ago
Rose2116 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

He does have a twitter Id which is not really active but he uses it to propagate PETA a few times a year. He is part of art of living also I guess

Ufffff... Can this guy get any better. Compassionate and does meditation and yoga y doesn't he have an insta id😭

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i remember him getting compared with Niketan  during season 6πŸ˜†

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

In case you are interested it's id is HrishantG5