BB Ho Gaya Ulta - Jara Ulta Socho:)

*Ajju* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Ok Guys this is strictly for Fun  so no offense and Hasna Mana Hai ...

Here you have to write something which is totally against contestant's characters I means Ulta Pulta you know .Its fun , you have to just twist your mind ( Girls carefull just twin one ghutna just joking and sorry plz ) .So let me start writing  ...

1.Ravi : Very down to earth guy  and very beautiful its like our Desi Tom Cruise and Bole to ekdum Patni wrata Man very Loyal

2.Rahul : Hyper active and can't stand /sit still ...always ready to run ..should contest some running competetion u samjo our desi Mr.P T Usha or Desi Johnson πŸ˜›

3.Carol :India ki Modern shayar ...Fundu hindi words ki online dictionary and ofcourse english nai aati ..no english school na bas thoda flirting karte hai Ravi se.πŸ˜›

4.Rupali : 24/7 smily face and hates gossiping ..u samjo Dil Dariya aur Baki Sab Samundar hai..Kashmira's true friend ...jaan bhi de sakti hai I mean ek dusre kiπŸ˜›

5.Rakhi : Always covered from toe to head and Yes very calm , quiet and sophisticted and classy...and she dont like talking to media πŸ˜†

6.Amit : Oh Mr.Sensible ...never talks behind anybody's back and very trustworthy and honest .Rakhi's true friend πŸ˜›

7.Baba S. He can't talk fast πŸ˜›

8.DT :Very Good with Womens ,Rupali's best friend ..workholic and his voice is so low even he can't hear himself😊

9.Arayn : Never shows his body ....all girls call him babes...He used to hate anu πŸ˜•

10.Kashmira : Simple and nice with everyone and cooks for everyone except salmaanπŸ˜†

11.Bobby darling : Perfect girl or you can say perfect guy ...no confusion at allπŸ˜›

12.Anu : One more Rupali's friend and who were deeply in love with Aryan but he was not πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adorable_Ankita thumbnail
πŸ˜† kajju din bhar yehi sochte rehte ho kya..again awesome stunning post..issi week saari hasani ki kasar poori karni hein kya.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i dunno y but i m bad in all dis typ of writing .or u can say m bit lazy in thinking.. 😳so i will continue my work of giving socks n stuff. πŸ˜† Edited by Adorable_Ankita - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: BigBoss_No.1

Ok Guys this is strictly for Fun  so no offense and Hasna Mana Hai ...

Here you have to write something which is totally against contestant's characters I means Ulta Pulta you know .Its fun , you have to just twist your mind ( Girls carefull just twin one ghutna just joking and sorry plz ) .So let me start writing  ...

1.Ravi : Very down to earth guy  and very beautiful its like our Desi Tom Cruise and Bole to ekdum Patni wrata Man very Loyal

LOL.. BB.. Thts SooOOooO FUNNY.. thts a classic Phrase describing Ravi.. πŸ˜†..
(Hey.. BTW.. whts ur name..?..😊)
*Ajju* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adorable_Ankita

πŸ˜† kajju din bhar yehi sochte rehte ho kya..again awesome stunning post..issi week saari hasani ki kasar poori karni hein kya.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i dunno y but i m bad in all dis typ of writing .or u can say m bit lazy in thinking.. 😳so i will continue my work of giving socks n stuff. πŸ˜†

thanks Anku and good morning bole to mera good nightπŸ˜›
*Ajju* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. BB.. Thts SooOOooO FUNNY.. thts a classic Phrase describing Ravi.. πŸ˜†..
(Hey.. BTW.. whts ur name..?..😊)

Ravi aur Loyal ..hahaπŸ˜†

Meenakumari oh sorry I mean Meena  me bolte to Ajju kya πŸ˜›

Ravi aur Loyal ..hahaπŸ˜†

Meenakumari oh sorry I mean Meena  me bolte to Ajju kya πŸ˜›

LOL.. Meena Meena Meena..!!  OKIE.. AJJU.. get tht in your head..will ya..?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Adorable_Ankita thumbnail

thanks Anku and good morning bole to mera good nightπŸ˜›

wen its ur morning its tym for me to go to bed and wen its my morning its tym for u to go to bed..πŸ˜›closeup karna mat bhoolna kajju..πŸ˜›ye lo tumhare socksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*Ajju* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. Meena Meena Meena..!!  OKIE.. AJJU.. get tht in your head..will ya..?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok MeenaKuamri I will call u Meena ...aab khushπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*Ajju* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adorable_Ankita

wen its ur morning its tym for me to go to bed and wen its my morning its tym for u to go to bed..πŸ˜›closeup karna mat bhoolna kajju..πŸ˜›ye lo tumhare socksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yep Anku ...its like Ab tumhare hawale IF-BB sathiyo ....kya aap close up karte haiin....anyway watching BB then will go to bed ...will see you tommm..πŸ˜›

Ok MeenaKuamri I will call u Meena ...aab khushπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Uff you..!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†