Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

And am really going to miss our little hangout here. This feels like home!

A tight hug to you all.πŸ€—

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Hi sweets i had posted in the previous AT. My twitter ID is @padmanats. Please add me. Have not been active on twitter but will be now.

Also had posted in the previous AT about how low and depressed and upset and angry I have been the whole night and the whole day today!

Most biased season and the most unworthy gets the trophy. Wrong message to people after films like kabir singh! Very upset still. But I do realize that Asim will go very far in life. Its just the injustice and blatant taking for granted of the audience that gets to me. I am all for boycotting the channel and BB. 

I’ve followed you. Once you follow me back I’ll be able to add you to the Group! 

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I’ve followed you. Once you follow me back I’ll be able to add you to the Group! 

OK. Thanks. Will do so right away

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Done!😊

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Okay ....as the season has come to end.....i would like to thank asim fans for the wonderful discussions i had with them throughout the journey....❀️.thanks for being sweet, understanding, and supportive...πŸ€—..though our opinions might have not matched always .....but i have enjoyed good discussions with many of you guys....πŸ‘πŸΌ..so thank you guys...πŸ€—..special shout out to Chotimotipsycho (by god aap toh reason bane ho har baar ki maine forum nahi choda...thank you for being so supportive even when we belonged to rival fandoms πŸ€—)....thank you MainBhiAsimKiGf, King, Niki_cool, Alia,  Sheeluneelu, TheBoyWonder, WitchGrave, Garima, Lifeiscool, Pain-in-your-neck, aparnauma, anshvi for the good discussions. I hope main kisi ka naam miss nahi kar rahi hoon. Guys.....agar meri kisi bhi baat ka forum par kabhi bura laga ho.....toh maaf kar dena yaaro....πŸ€—.my intention was never to hurt anyone.....but at times we get protective for our favourites.......toh kabhi kabhi ho jaata hain. 

TC_FA - i wanted to especially hug it out with you.....the season got over .....though i am hoping ki koi as such grudges to honge nahi hopefully but agar hain toh i am sorry dear. I hope you can forgive me and we can do a move on over this. πŸ€—

Thank you dear😊

I've learned this from you that ...always try to be a fan not a blind fan of anyone.. . 

Edited by sheeluneelu - 4 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guys 

Let's all stay connected on Twitter! We have a small group 

Please do give your handles so that u all can be added !

Please let's support Asim in his journey from here on

Let's not let him fade away but be a part and spectator of his successful journey from here on ! 

Let's stay connected on twitter 

❀️ 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Okay ....as the season has come to end.....i would like to thank asim fans for the wonderful discussions i had with them throughout the journey....❀️.thanks for being sweet, understanding, and supportive...πŸ€—..though our opinions might have not matched always .....but i have enjoyed good discussions with many of you guys....πŸ‘πŸΌ..so thank you guys...πŸ€—..special shout out to Chotimotipsycho (by god aap toh reason bane ho har baar ki maine forum nahi choda...thank you for being so supportive even when we belonged to rival fandoms πŸ€—)....thank you MainBhiAsimKiGf, King, Niki_cool, Alia,  Sheeluneelu, TheBoyWonder, WitchGrave, Garima, Lifeiscool, Pain-in-your-neck, aparnauma, anshvi for the good discussions. I hope main kisi ka naam miss nahi kar rahi hoon. Guys.....agar meri kisi bhi baat ka forum par kabhi bura laga ho.....toh maaf kar dena yaaro....πŸ€—.my intention was never to hurt anyone.....but at times we get protective for our favourites.......toh kabhi kabhi ho jaata hain. 

TC_FA - i wanted to especially hug it out with you.....the season got over .....though i am hoping ki koi as such grudges to honge nahi hopefully but agar hain toh i am sorry dear. I hope you can forgive me and we can do a move on over this. πŸ€—

Let me tell you that you were my favourite Shukla fan ! 

Always loved reading your neutral views ! You were always so civil and sane 

Wish u all the love and luck 

❀️

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aww Rati will miss you too! I’ve always loved interacting with you. Glad you contributed to participate and congratulations! 

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Asim coming live in 10mins on Instagram get ready