Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

solid bore ho raha hai..trying to write something..but mood nahi ban raha...jane do🤣

I just heard several hearts breaking

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

I like this approach actually🤪

Because that will give both MayRa the Character development, though it will be toxic and we will hate Maya, it would actually be better to see Rudra fight Maya's insecurity, stop her from becoming MM, teach ehr to trust HIM(baaki duniya jaaye bhaad mein) and teach her meaning of love and letting go (which she desperately needs to learn) all over again

I have a more elaborate theory on that scene, there might be a MayRa ki ladayi track I feel. 🤪 I did not write the whole thing, nahi to pakka chappal padenge. 😆

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Chalo, I gotta go now...

Good night guys. ðŸ˜Š

See you all tomorrow... ðŸ¤—

Good night 🤗

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just heard several hearts breaking

give me prompt.. i want to write... i am not getting start

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I have a more elaborate theory on that scene, there might be a MayRa ki ladayi track I feel. 🤪 I did not write the whole thing, nahi to pakka chappal padenge. 😆

We are peaceful here, kuch nahi karenge😳

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Chalo, I gotta go now...

Good night guys. ðŸ˜Š

See you all tomorrow... ðŸ¤—

but i just came😒

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Rudra (after a jog with MJ): I am tired

MJ: Aren't you too young to be tired?

Rudra: You are too old to be alive, but here we are.

Credits:Instagram

🤣🤣

He is too old for many other things that he does (creepy)

Armu4eva thumbnail

Guys, I was trying to make sense of MayRa on the basis of the lift scene.

Rudra was claustrophobic in the lift because he remembered his past and MJ's actions. The way MJ is acting with Maya, that feeling of claustrophobia might return back to Rudy boy in his relationship with Maya. I feel in near future Maya is going to be ruthless with instead of soothing or mollycoddling him, like in that scene. When she turns Maya JS, she might push him to the edge of his seat, in trying to make him go Beyhadh and increase his capacity for breaking open the walls of the past.

Please don't throw chappals for this.

I agree

Once Maya JaiSingh returns and MJ gets even more shallow, Rudra will be the one panicking for a while. 

ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Hiii🤗

So i was finally able to watch old episodes of This season.😛

I i feel like banging my head on wall🤢

Why there are soooo many loopholes or say bloopers🤪

How did Maya's bro & father died

Where is Sultan btw🤔I think he is loyal to maya so he can save her from MJ when Rudra is not there🤪

Or Maya needs to ask Rajiv for that fingerprint door lock syster so no one can enter in MayRa's room except them😆

sorry i was busy so I'm gonna rant about everything from last week🤢

Also I want Rudra to be bit gray as well.

it's like he is the only one in the Roy mansion who is unaware of everything.

they did butchered all the characters yaar.

during that Roy industries party Rudra was into that I don't trust MJ when it is Maya,Ab kidhar gaya tumhara woh 6th sense Rudra🥺

Koi bachao me pagal ho jaungi🤪

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Guys, I was trying to make sense of MayRa on the basis of the lift scene.

Rudra was claustrophobic in the lift because he remembered his past and MJ's actions. The way MJ is acting with Maya, that feeling of claustrophobia might return back to Rudy boy in his relationship with Maya. I feel in near future Maya is going to be ruthless with instead of soothing or mollycoddling him, like in that scene. When she turns Maya JS, she might push him to the edge of his seat, in trying to make him go Beyhadh and increase his capacity for breaking open the walls of the past.

Please don't throw chappals for this.

But Rudra already got over his past and came out a stronger person...he had shunned himself to love to his father and scared about thinking from heart.. Maya made him overcome everything...

Now its Mayas turn to come out of her past.. even if she chose Rudra love, she is stuck in her past.. and her past is more ruthless than Rudra.. it's now Rudra turn to turn around her fear too.. she is gotten claustrophobic inside that house now and her fear is right in front of her too..