Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

hmm. i don't fancy writing ffs because of me being lazy af and then after some updates i leave my readers stranded  cause i get busy with school and 100 other things i do along with writing (like singing, dance, keyboard, painting etc etc etc) + laziness level 100 se ooper🀣

am so kharab

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After coming across most of the stories of Rudhita I got to know that only our Bondita can feel this jealousyness and not our hero.  So now I want ani to feel jealous after seeing a boy who is a friend of Bondita after her return from London and then have cute arguments and finally confess his love.  The friend of Bondita also should reveal he was helping his friend Bondita to get her love which is our ani .😍😍😍

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

After coming across most of the stories of Rudhita I got to know that only our Bondita can feel this jealousyness and not our hero.  So now I want ani to feel jealous after seeing a boy who is a friend of Bondita after her return from London and then have cute arguments and finally confess his love.  The friend of Bondita also should reveal he was helping his friend Bondita to get her love which is our ani .😍😍😍

Hello purane dostπŸ€—

Sounds interesting 

If only I could write wellπŸ˜†

Dance between ani and Boni

And a dance face off between mini and boni.

Past1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Hello purane dostπŸ€—

Sounds interesting 

If only I could write wellπŸ˜†

hey how are you????  My friend 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

hey how are you????  My friend 

I am fine

Udhar ke MF pe dekha kya tehelka macha hai

Past1 thumbnail

Yep what to say all promos back to back and one good news hope is that bajju is returning πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I want a scene where young bondu is crying thar she doesn't want to go to London to study and clings on to her pati babu. But he with a heavy heart sends her away on a ship. They wave back to each other while bondu crying and him crying to see her cry.