Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, I am planning to write a one shot on AniDita.

If you have a theme in your mind, please comment below and I'll write it as soon as possible.

Thank you!

When she comes from London years later after she went there and she meets aniruddh. Her feelings, her desires, her longings to see him. (I am talking about grown up characters here, don't misunderstand me for a pedo creep) lol

Originally posted by Kaede

When she comes from London years later after she went there and she meets aniruddh. Her feelings, her desires, her longings to see him. (I am talking about grown up characters here, don't misunderstand me for a pedo creep) lol

Yes this would be a good plot. 

Bondita expressing her gratitude to aniruddh for all his sacrifices and with a very heavy heart telling him to lead a life of his own with no responsibility of herself but aniruddh questioning her about feelings they have in their hearts.. Resulting in break down both expressing their love for each other 

Aniruddh being forced by the family including bony to marry mini. And he in frustration yells in front of everyone that he loves his wife and will never leave her. Awww....

Originally posted by Kaede

Aniruddh being forced by the family including bony to marry mini. And he in frustration yells in front of everyone that he loves his wife and will never leave her. Awww....

can i take this prompt?

Originally posted by Sujz

can i take this prompt?

JaldišŸ˜”

Originally posted by Sujz

can i take this prompt?

Please write and very soon.....