Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I understand the sentiment, but practically why waste the vote? I'm sure Rashmi herself would rather Asim or Shehnaaz win over Shukla anyway. Her disgusted face while watching that pathetic 'journey video' trying to portray the SidRa relationship as cute & full of 'nokjhoks' was enough to convince me that even if Rashmi doesn't win, she'd rather Shukla lose. 

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

as you deem fit friend.....i wish all who are against shukla to stand united and vote for the opposing candidate....

even i hate sana...but my hatred for shukla is bigger so even would vote for her if she stands against shukla dor live voting...she also has been nasty ...but still..asim toh still was her only friend in the end.

doesn't matter anyway

If this guy can get 15m trend why would he need support from ppl who barely made it to 1m😆

It's nothing like burai vs achaai

It's just burai vs thodi jyada burai

Well that's my opinion because I can't be hypocrite act like I support both just him/her little more than other, when in my heart I know I'll only support whom I want to

No goody goody formula☺️

So it's Rashmi or none for me

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So they're onto live voting? Who's left Asim and Shukla? If this is the ploy then its a very clever move, because plenty of Sana and Sidnaaz supporters would vote for Sid. 

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

I understand the sentiment, but practically why waste the vote? I'm sure Rashmi herself would rather Asim or Shehnaaz win over Shukla anyway. Her disgusted face while watching that pathetic 'journey video' trying to portray the SidRa relationship as cute & full of 'nokjhoks' was enough to convince me that even if Rashmi doesn't win, she'd rather Shukla lose. 

I dislike Sid n whole sidra angle🤢

But if not her then none, maybe I would two months back when I was supporting Asim, 

Had it been the case thn I would only vote for Asim, not for rashmi👍🏼

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sana fans will vote for SIddharth.

In all fairness Rashami fans should vote for Asim and against Sid who Rashami dislikes to the core!

vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He's not channel choosen, his fans have voted for him and if live voting happens we will do it again to make him winner

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

All the best to Asim.👍🏼

But only Rashmi is my winner. ⭐️

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He is not channel chosen. His fans have voted for him and if their is live voting we will again vote for him. There are people who doesn't use social media and they are supporting siddharth so you people come out of your gaga land of bias bias rant. 

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viknandera

I dislike Sid n whole sidra angle🤢

But if not her then none, maybe I would two months back when I was supporting Asim, 

Had it been the case thn I would only vote for Asim, not for rashmi👍🏼

Gotcha! 👍🏼

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

He is not channel chosen. His fans have voted for him and if their is live voting we will again vote for him. There are people who doesn't use social media and they are supporting siddharth so you people come out of your gaga land of bias bias rant. 

If he had won normal voting se toh channel use seedhe winner declare kar deti. They wouldn’t do the live voting. Live voting is done only because shukla didn’t win in normal voting. Hook of crook se bas damaad ko jitwana he.