let us give it a try during live voting

Posted: 4 years ago

If at all there happens to be live voting for the winner, I request all fandoms of Asim, Shahnaz and Rashmi to vote in favour of the opponent of Siddhart (the channel's chosen finalist) who misbehaved with Asim  and Rashmi throughout and also used, abused and manhandled Sana....

let us not be divided please...ANYONE OTHER THAN SHUKLA PL...to hurt his ego..and let the channel know that despite their dirty tricks, ppl's voice and votes matter if there is this eyewash of voting.

Please guys..it is now....either of 3  vs. Shukla....and let us make him lose.

I am Rashmi fan. Supported her and now she is out.

If there is live voting, i will vote for Asim now. Only my choice. 😎

Originally posted by Taylor_Swift

I am Rashmi fan. Supported her and now she is out.

If there is live voting, i will vote for Asim now. Only my choice. 😎

yes me too.....I had voted for Rashmi...

but now if she has been evicted, my vote shall be a negative vote 'against Shukla' ...whosoever is there....I like Asim...Dont like Shahnaz too...but would still vote for Shahnaz against Shukla...I just want his bloated ego to be hurt if at all it happens .

Originally posted by regalla

yes me too.....I had voted for Rashmi...

but now if she has been evicted, my vote shall be a negative vote 'against Shukla' ...whosoever is there....I like Asim...Dont like Shahnaz too...but would still vote for Shahnaz against Shukla...I just want his bloated ego to be hurt if at all it happens .

pl guys ...if possible, let us try this

I am Rashami fan and also Asim's fan , so obviously if Rashami is evicted, I am going to vote for Asim.

I would vote for anyone other than shukla. Not for any other reason but just to let him know he is not "the god", so stop controlling ppl. I want him to lose in BB , just to burst his inflated ego.

I hope he loses. This is just for the BB game, not in life. I would never wish I'll for anyone. May god give him success😳 but abhi I hope Asim FTW🥳

Originally posted by SnehaExpression

I am Rashami fan and also Asim's fan , so obviously if Rashami is evicted, I am going to vote for Asim.

I would vote for anyone other than shukla. Not for any other reason but just to let him know he is not "the god", so stop controlling ppl. I want him to lose in BB , just to burst his inflated ego.

I hope he loses. This is just for the BB game, not in life. I would never wish I'll for anyone. May god give him success😳 but abhi I hope Asim FTW🥳

exactly what I feel

no...even I had voted for Rashmi earlier...but if no Rashmi, still in order that Shukla's votes are negated, let us vote for whoever stands against him in TOP 2

Originally posted by regalla

no...even I had voted for Rashmi earlier...but if no Rashmi, still in order that Shukla's votes are negated, let us vote for whoever stands against him in TOP 2

asim was against rash also in first month

And no saint either, just less inhuman creature than Sid

So no Rashmi no vote for me

Originally posted by viknandera

asim was against rash also in first month

And no saint either, just less inhuman creature than Sid

So no Rashmi no vote for me

as you deem fit friend.....i wish all who are against shukla to stand united and vote for the opposing candidate....

even i hate sana...but my hatred for shukla is bigger so even would vote for her if she stands against shukla dor live voting...she also has been nasty ...but still..asim toh still was her only friend in the end.