Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Her makeup is better in Hazoori lal ads than in Bobby brown ones. šŸ˜†

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Its clear that all the best movies that are likely to be hits are usually given to nepotism products while others are left with what they reject (regardless of how attractive/talented the outsiders are and how mediocre it straight up TERRIBLE the nepos arešŸ˜”).

As nice as she seems itā€™s actually awful how Jahnvi has so many films lined up clearly just for being Srideviā€™s daughter and poor Tara got only Marjaavan (which no star nepo girl wanted due to how bad it is) and the RX100 remake (which no nepo girl would want due to the overly vampy/sexy nature of the role) šŸ˜•.

You know keeping Tara aside, that really sucks. I like Jhanvi and Ananya even but seeing how easy it is for them to land multiple films makes nepotism look so bad. I think Sid is only outsider who got it served on a platter. 

Tadap may be a vampy role but she didnt get that due to KJO or anything, the director said he really liked her look and felt she fit the role perfectly. So she chose that herself. Kabir Singh director also felt she had the face for Pretty but soty 2's schedule didnt let her be part of KS. 

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: sg1217

I either heard or read that she wants to audition for more Hollywood films. She'll probably do that after Tadap which is why there's no other film lined up. Whichever industry she chooses, I just want her to show her talent because she has lots of potential.

It's a fatal mistake if shes rejecting films herself just to run after hw. Ambitious but hw rarely take fair skinned Indians. They think Indians should be brown and brown. Even Naomi Scott has been looking more and more brown since she became mainstream.

Edited by Silveraliax - 4 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

It's a fatal mistake if shes rejecting films herself just to run after hw. Ambitious but hw rarely take fair skinned Indians. They think Indians should be brown and brown. Even Naomi Scott has been looking more and more brown since she became mainstream.

I dont think she is getting offered anything. But then Tara has kept her pictures very low key...there were no rumours or pap pictures, just announcements directly.

I think she has auditioned for Hollywood but its only because there's this unsaid boycott around her.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You know keeping Tara aside, that really sucks. I like Jhanvi and Ananya even but seeing how easy it is for them to land multiple films makes nepotism look so bad. I think Sid is only outsider who got it served on a platter. 

Tadap may be a vampy role but she didnt get that due to KJO or anything, the director said he really liked her look and felt she fit the role perfectly. So she chose that herself. Kabir Singh director also felt she had the face for Pretty but soty 2's schedule didnt let her be part of KS. 

About Tadap and Kabir Singh (actually didnā€™t know that was offered to her initially btw), that was exactly my point: so far she is getting the roles that nepo girls wouldnā€™t want. The role in Tadap would be rejected by nepo girls because of how negative and sexual it is, and no nepo girl would want to be Preeti either because of how obviously mysoginistic and problematic that movie is. Plus neither Kabir Singh or Tadap looked like movies that would typically be hits, and thatā€™s always the main thing.

That said though Iā€™m sure Tara will be great in Tadap, (as she actually does suit the role šŸ˜‰), and opposite to what everyone expected Kabir Singh actually was a huge hit, so thereā€™s a good chance that Tadap will be too!

-LOV3- thumbnail

Tara looking so beautiful in that video. Only outsider has the beauty and charm to be film heroin. Unfortunately most celebrity kids turn out to be average looking and 9 out of 10 are dumb and arrogant. 

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She looks beautiful and her hair is just gorgeous!

Edited by HZAnita - 4 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I dont think she is getting offered anything. But then Tara has kept her pictures very low key...there were no rumours or pap pictures, just announcements directly.

I think she has auditioned for Hollywood but its only because there's this unsaid boycott around her.

You really think she would be boycotted? Why though what she done wrong šŸ˜•

I think shes keeping it low key because she probably wants to announce everything later. Or maybe she actually isnt getting many offers now which is sad but if thats true then it wont last long.

If she really wanted to move to hw then why is she doing so many Indian endorsements? 

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

About Tadap and Kabir Singh (actually didnā€™t know that was offered to her initially btw), that was exactly my point: so far she is getting the roles that nepo girls wouldnā€™t want. The role in Tadap would be rejected by nepo girls because of how negative and sexual it is, and no nepo girl would want to be Preeti either because of how obviously mysoginistic and problematic that movie is. Plus neither Kabir Singh or Tadap looked like movies that would typically be hits, and thatā€™s always the main thing.

That said though Iā€™m sure Tara will be great in Tadap, (as she actually does suit the role šŸ˜‰), and opposite to what everyone expected Kabir Singh actually was a huge hit, so thereā€™s a good chance that Tadap will be too!

Who thought KS wouldnt be a hit? Because it had everything in it to be a hit. Come on the orginal itself was a massive hit and with the songs and shahid espeically, the movie had it all.

Tadap can be a huge hit but it depends on how its made. See with KS, the original director had made it again. 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who thought KS wouldnt be a hit? Because it had everything in it to be a hit. Come on the orginal itself was a massive hit and with the songs and shahid espeically, the movie had it all.

Tadap can be a huge hit but it depends on how its made. See with KS, the original director had made it again. 

Tbh me and many people I know personally thought it wouldnā€™t be a hit, as the taste of south audience is often quite different to Bollywood audience šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø.

Plus the movie had a deglamourized look, didnā€™t have any big banner or director behind it and although Shahid is undeniably a talented actor, he canā€™t really be described as a huge superstar or anything, and Kiara was almost unknown at the time.