New trend to have just 1 or 0 kids? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

There is nothing to be trend for it. Nowadays, even normal people have 1 or 2 kids. Most people have 1 or 2 kids nowadays but if a woman get marry at old age of 40 or above like some actresses, then their chance of having kids is very low. 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even actresses in their 40s can conceive with help of ART-like iui, IVF, surrogacy etc if they wish to go for it. 

I definitely see a change in society in terms of no. of kids...having 2 kids is standard but even 1 kid is very common nowadays.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

We are producing half the sperm our grandfathers did. We are half as fertile.

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Trend or not. It's better to have a single child for the planet. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Trend or not. It's better to have a single child for the planet

This is very important. Jupiter and Saturn ke 50+ bacche hai, earth ka ek hai moon Isliye humko bhi ek hi baccha paida karna chaiue. Jinko jyada chaiye woh jyada moons wale planet pe jaake reh sakte

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Don't take interviews so seriously. Celebs just randomly say things that make a good headline. If she was truly interested, she could have at least had the adopted kids. It's easy for rich people and it doesn't curb their lifestyle because they can afford nannies and maids.

Same goes for biological children. Age isn't an issue because again when you have money, you have so many alternate methods like freezing your eggs early or getting a surrogate. 

Even for average people, I think many are happy with no kids but in earlier generations, it was really hard to do that because society made it impossible. Even the ones that want kids are often satisfied with just one because it fulfills their urge. Only a few people genuinely want a lot of kids. 

When I was younger I wanted to have three kids too. Now I think I am going to have only one, see how I am holding up, and then have another kid once the older one has grown up. The Twinkle or SRK/Aamir model basically.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Surrogacy is the trend now

briahna thumbnail

too expensive to have even 1 kid.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Such vellapanti ðŸ˜†

Mistyy thumbnail

Well it all depends, we have srk and Amir having kids through surrogacy even though they already have two biological kids so who knows!