New trend to have just 1 or 0 kids? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Maybe because condoms are cheaper and accessible or we are a less horny country right now.

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago

One kid is enough in today's time considering the cost of education in best schools as well as reservation issues. Best to provide good facilities to one and also no need to sacrifice all of yours income on kids

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

No kids wala hisaab best hai. Sukh Shanti se bharpoor jeevan.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Common public's reason for having just one kid is financial reasons.

But celebrities don't have to worry about that. I think with them, it's more about being in the age bracket where they can produce children.

Earlier there wouldn't be many opportunities for actresses who hit 30, so they would just get married and have children. However, thanks to slight liberalization and improved progressive mindset over the last two decades, actresses are now able to work full-time till their late-30s, which obviously puts plans of having children on the backseat. 

They marry after 35 so likelihood of conceiving . But they can freeze eggs

Kajol, Karishma,Raveena and Twinkle are younger than Aishwarya...How can they be the previous gen? ðŸ˜•

I don’t think there is any special pattern...A lot of older gen actors too have had multiple/1/zero kids...It basically comes down to their personal preferences I guess!

Most actresses in the 90’s got married early. They either got married in their late 20’s or early 30’s. That’s why they were able to produce 2 kids. After 40, it’s almost impossible to produce kids. Only woman from Bollywood is Farah Khan that had kids in her 40’s with triplets and I have to say that she is super lucky. Sridevi, Karishma, Raveena, Twinkle, Kajol, Madhuri and Juhi had their second child when they were in their late 30’s. So I think 40+ actresses have no chance to have kids now. Kareena got married early, which was like 31 or 32 and I think she could’ve have 1 more child. She still can try to have 1 more child but I guess she doesn’t want another child because of her career. PC will probably have 1 child. If not, then she might do surrogacy. 

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Kajol, Karishma,Raveena and Twinkle are younger than Aishwarya...How can they be the previous gen? ðŸ˜•

I don’t think there is any special pattern...A lot of older gen actors too have had multiple/1/zero kids...It basically comes down to their personal preferences I guess!

Not younger. I guess Ash wasn’t their time actresses. Kajol, Twinkle, Raveena and Karishma left Bollywood in 2000’s although Kajol came back later on but Ash career started to rise in the 2000’s. Ash, Preity, Amisha Patel and Rani debuted in the 90’s and they are almost same age as Kajol, Karishma and most other 90’s actresses but their career started to rise in the 2000’s. 

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A)

Population

B) It's the woman's choice to bear kids or not

C) Expensive to have kid

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

Priyanka said in some magazine interview years ago that she hopes to be married with 4 kids (2 biological and 2 adopted) by 30.

Oh, how priorities change!

Don't take interviews so seriously. Celebs just randomly say things that make a good headline. If she was truly interested, she could have at least had the adopted kids. It's easy for rich people and it doesn't curb their lifestyle because they can afford nannies and maids.

Same goes for biological children. Age isn't an issue because again when you have money, you have so many alternate methods like freezing your eggs early or getting a surrogate. 

Even for average people, I think many are happy with no kids but in earlier generations, it was really hard to do that because society made it impossible. Even the ones that want kids are often satisfied with just one because it fulfills their urge. Only a few people genuinely want a lot of kids. 

humaray ammi abbo kay zamanay may 5 kids were standard

humaray zamanay may 2 r standard 

in Pakistan