Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Kher decision final .. mom kay puraana dinner set pack karke le jayungi , ek hai use nei karte 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aarwen

If he weren’t so serious about Prerna Imagine his expressions of disbelief with all the melodrama and rona dhona over the kanya daan . 

Haha I loved watching him calmly reply to mrs basu. Mohini was always at the losing end of those arguments.. and nivedita basu in Swiss track 🤣

my favorite is when Mohini screams Bajaj's name to complain about Pre, when Anurag was unconscious ... toh when he goes to the room ... she in a suppressed voice pleads "Kya aapki biwi mere bete ke saath thodi dher reh sakti hai "

Bajaj's reaction ... toh itni si baath ke liye itna cheeka smiley37  

he further owned it with his "yeh Prerna ka decision hai if she wants to stay she should and you don't have to take permission from me, she is not my servant .. she is my WIFE" 

that authority and the aura and enigma are max,  where  his character hasn't been written to full potential 

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

my favorite is when Mohini screams Bajaj's name to complain about Pre, when Anurag was unconscious ... toh when he goes to the room ... she in a suppressed voice pleads "Kya aapki biwi mere bete ke saath thodi dher reh sakti hai "

Bajaj's reaction ... toh itni si baath ke liye itna cheeka 🤣  

he further owned it with his "yeh Prerna ka decision hai if she wants to stay she should and you don't have to take permission from me, she is not my servant .. she is my WIFE" 

that authority and the aura and enigma are max,  where  his character hasn't been written to full potential 

❤️ I loved him then. And in the hospital when he tells Prerna respect yourself first. Cvs could have at least shown her think of it someday later during all the zillat sehna.

Oh and my name is rhea 😊. Am just calling you munni but not sure if that’s right. Don’t know who likes to be called what yet...

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I agree. And I seriously wonder how you tolerate it. smiley36

For RB , sehe lenge thoda 😆

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

What's Valentine's Day special? smiley39

Hey how are you dera .. and special mai . .aj SBS pe Erica ka valentine day special single segment hai 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

She deserves it. Nobody forced her into this life. 

But chora toh bajju ne na 🥺

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

❤️ I loved him then. And in the hospital when he tells Prerna respect yourself first. Cvs could have at least shown her think of it someday later during all the zillat sehna.

Oh and my name is rhea 😊. Am just calling you munni but not sure if that’s right. Don’t know who likes to be called what yet...

hi rhea we have another riya here , the VM queen ... that's the problem they are not making her reflect on his words yet .. but eventually hoga .. she will recollect .. and the day she recollects/reflects/ponders over  his words that means he is just around the corner for a come back ..

yeah you can call me munni

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

But chora toh bajju ne na 🥺

choda uske khushi ke liye 

maain aapke liye apne aapko sacrifice kar raha hoon 💔

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilazyair

Somewhere I expected the separation where she walks out (I had hopes for the FLsmiley37) and they begin anew with a clean slate. But the moment she went all hypocrite with her statement the night Bajaj returned from jail, I knew Bajaj will walk out. It was terrible how they normalised the ema. There are ways to show it, the way angst could've been shown but they made it so cringe-worthy that I wanted Bajaj to leave after the aarti. 

Arti kay badd bhi bajaj had hope to make progress of this relation .. he was trying to divert Prerna's mind .. but 🥺

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

that's precisely what it means when we say a reservoir of  potential to explored in terms of story or chemistry or relation with age gap thrown it ... 

I rather say mata did good thing by giving temporary clean exit to RB.. RB and we are spared. and he isn't part of this current circus .. I say karma smiley24

Bajaj ko pura white bana dia and mahan bhi .. it was not looking like redemption also .. 😆

it was like dan kar dia apne khushi ko kisike khushi kay liye ..

pakka khiladi hai mere bajaj 😎