Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Why is he breaking the car now? Doesn’t matter Mr Aman Jungli Khan you break car, buildings, and yourself as far as roshni is away I don’t really care.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

Why is he breaking the car now? Doesn’t matter Mr Aman Jungli Khan you break car, buildings, and yourself as far as roshni is away I don’t really care.

aman jungli khan🤣

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am happy, he shud suffer more.... I want roshni to be strong and not sulk and keep crying all the time ..... waitg for mondays episode 

Edited by an_shaini - 4 years ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: an_shaini

I am happy, he shud suffer more.... I want roshni to be strong and not sulk and keep crying all the time ..... waitg for mondays episode 

suffer ?   he will enjoy with alia part 2,3,4,5.......

Usually after separation, ml becomes Casanova .

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 4 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Y break the car now anyway during the throwing away part makers did a good thing they played a BGN otherwise we would have to endure roshnis begging which would seriously put me off

Today I hate aman and Vsc .acting superb scenes terribly disturbing 

Y break a car now since you breaked (rosh heart stomped and danced on her bruised heart)  and there was no need to show him breaking his car

Aman junaid Khan is barbarian weirdo khan

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Y break the car now anyway during the throwing away part makers did a good thing they played a BGN otherwise we would have to endure roshnis begging which would seriously put me off

Today I hate aman and Vsc .acting superb scenes terribly disturbing 

Y break a car now since you breaked (rosh heart stomped and danced on her bruised heart)  and there was no need to show him breaking his car

Aman junaid Khan is barbarian weirdo khan

He was never a good husband and his hot and cold behaviour was annoying and he never upholded his promise. It’s good it’s over now. She better not go back or else I will start on her then. 

Any man who can’t give his wife basic respect- I am not talking about love, care, or trust but just basic respect is not fit to be a husband in my opinion and aman jungli khan was never fit to be a husband. Good it’s over time to move on.

Acting was amazing VCS nailed it but as Aman I hate him to the core. Go break his head for all I care.

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Plzzz make the car fall on this stupid aman head....

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

He was never a good husband and his hot and cold behaviour was annoying and he never upholded his promise. It’s good it’s over now. She better not go back or else I will start on her then. 

Any man who can’t give his wife basic respect- I am not talking about love, care, or trust but just basic respect is not fit to be a husband in my opinion and aman jungli khan was never fit to be a husband. Good it’s over time to move on.

Acting was amazing VCS nailed it but as Aman I hate him to the core. Go break his head for all I care.

Twitter was angry with aman.all r saying roshni deserves some one better .comments r hilarious over there.I think trp will surely increase next week

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Twitter was angry with aman.all r saying roshni deserves some one better .comments r hilarious over there.I think trp will surely increase next week

One good thing Alia did was show roshni Amans true colours. This poison in him needed to be out as it would have killed roshni. She will rise like a Phoenix and like them one has to become ash to rise again and that’s what happened.