Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Yaar very much upset with the makers why is this injustice parallel leads will get 2 times shaadi leads wont even get proper shaadi and rituals on their 1st time shaadi..its cheating pls guys dont watch it on TV bycottYRHPK from monday let them know the fans power..😈

Kya Ho gaya geetu, why itna gussa? 

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hmmmm the pic caption is not giving me the exact vibes as you Diyu...

Manzilein khuda jaane seems dicey if related to MishBir marriage 😶😐

Btw, why has he put a picture of two trash cans - wet and dry 🤔

Is it supposed to represent opposites like Mishti and Kuhu? 😂😂

Pali, even I am not getting any good vibes.😳 Sorry Diyu.

@ bold obliviously it is related to MishBir Shaadi yaar. This is supposed to be Mishbir shaadi track hain na...

@underline so who is wet and who is dry here🤣

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yaar very much upset with the makers why is this injustice parallel leads will get 2 times shaadi leads wont even get proper shaadi and rituals on their 1st time shaadi..its cheating pls guys dont watch it on TV bycottYRHPK from monday let them know the fans power..😈

I haven’t watched even last week’s episodes. Just losing interest all over again with these 2 shaadis spoilers. Now KuKu will be inserted into everything Mishbir.......  grihapravesh, SR and everything after that. Can’t tolerate Kuhu one bit 😡

Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

I haven’t watched even last week’s episodes. Just losing interest all over again with these 2 shaadis spoilers. Now KuKu will be inserted into everything Mishbir.......  grihapravesh, SR and everything after that. Can’t tolerate Kuhu one bit 😡

Preeti, she will throw tantrums by comparing every thing with Mishti.

I wonder What will be her say in SR.

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Kya Ho gaya geetu, why itna gussa? 

Yaar mostly kuku and mishbir will get married in same mantap🤬

There is a spoiler pic of two horses..its really too much yaar..they making fun of mishbir and mishbirians lets show them the power of fans the makers are taking us granted yaar its boils my blood..even I am instigating twitterities to bycott the show..shaheer and rhea was treated badly by the PH🤬

Npdeepa thumbnail

Geeth, I don’t think MishBir shaadi hogi Mah house mein. Something is going to happen to Mishti and Abir would be running in the streets like KuKu shaadi time. But this time they might get married in the Mandir first before they meet the family.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Nazriah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why haven’t there been any promos for mishbir shaadi? Even misleading ones? It boggles my mind. 

Kuku wedding track got promos

Baba track got promos

Leap track got promos.

Mishbir wedding - they don’t care?

Edited by Nazriah - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Geeth, I don’t think MishBir shaadi hogi Mah house mein. Something is going to happen to Mishti and Abir would be running in the streets like KuKu shaadi time. But this time they might get married in the Mandir first before they meet the family.

why do you think mishbir will get married in temple??? 

If is true.. I will more than happy.. Mishbir wedding should be special... By  bringing kuku they  already  destroy it

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Preeti, she will throw tantrums by comparing every thing with Mishti.

I wonder What will be her say in SR.

Yeah Moni, again same old I hate Mishti rant. I don’t understand why KuKu need to remarry. Their divorce is not done yet so they still are very much married. The makers are just testing audiences patience🤬🤬 I was watching Navya and there the leads scenes were so well done and uninterrupted especially romantic scenes. No hope of getting anything just Mishbir here😔😔😔

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

what is the need for two shaddis they have already married na let it be mishbir shaadi alone..why ruinning everything for mishbir..see the marriage rituals mishbir it was itna pheeka 🤬 if they want kuku get married again let them do it seperately yaar..if they want give them destination wedding too..but always playing with our emotions using us like trash to insert their favourite jodi..😡