Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Now there are people who are claiming that MishBir are Parallel leads of the show and Kuku are main. They also want dheere dheere for KuKu

Exactly....

Even KuKu's story should move dheere dheere only. I mean it should take another 250 episodes .😆 In that case i am ready to share dheere dheere song with Kuku also.😃

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL so as per the new segment, it seems to be going as I thought yesterday....Kuhu blaming Mishti for Kunal hating her so much that he hate married Kuhu 😆....

So much for all the “growth” people claimed she had post leap. Lol....her real feelings have remained the same underneath. She still blames Mishti for Kunal trying to get the divorce....lol

Just for a few moments of bad timing for revelations, Mishti deserves this hate and blame? I’m amazed to still read people justifying the slap simply coz Mishti was a bit nosy. No. Nothing justifies this. Frustrated and hurt bahut log hain is story mein....doesn’t mean they are justified. The slap that was actually justified was Mishti slapping Kunal....and what irony, she slapped him for betraying Kuhu....but now that same Kuhu is slapping Mishti in her own frustration. 

Anyways, now that the truth is out and Kuhu has twisted it all to play victim, no one will have the heart to point out her own abusive behavior. Lol AM majboor laachaar royenge. 

So maybe once she’s done crying, Mishti will think that she might as well disappear like Kuhu wants her to since the whole family knows the depth of Kuhu’s hate for her and there is no overcoming that right now. I wonder if she will try to leave on her own or talk to Abir and they reach a mutual decision? Something like her saying I want to leave and him saying you are not alone, I’m with you every step of the way? 

Long term the story can then be about how people realize Mishti’s importance after she leaves? 😆.....

It’s quite sad that I have no expectation from the elders that they will handle this maturely....instead I fully expect them to feel trapped after Kuhu’s outburst. Phir khoon apna rang dikhaayega when they have to choose between consoling spoilt brat Kuhu and hurt Mishti. 

I didn't like the slap,but i am ready to give benefit of doubt to Kuhu. It was an instant reaction aur bichari Mishti ko thappad pad gaye.

But i wanna know how Kuhu is so sure that this time Kunal is not playing games and she still has a chance.So far we haven't seen Kunal doing anything that Kuhu can trust him so blindly. Just a hug and a gift can change her mind and she totally forgot his betrayal .👏ish baar bhi sayad Kunal kuch plaaning kar raha ho taki ushke bhai ki shaadi hojaye. why not? He didn't even say a single word to Kuhu. And this girl is ready to fight and put the total blame game on Mishti. Great👏 ishiliye kahte hei Love is blind.

I never liked Kuhu and i don't think i can ever sympathize with this character Kuhu.This time the way she is playing the victim card ,i just hate it.But the thing i hate the most when Abir praises how Kuhu is so amazing and about her Kuhuness.😡It irritates me to the core.😆 #SorryKukufans

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

I didn't like the slap,but i am ready to give benefit of doubt to Kuhu. It was an instant reaction aur bichari Mishti ko thappad pad gaye.

But i wanna know how Kuhu is so sure that this time Kunal is not playing games and she still has a chance.So far we haven't seen Kunal doing anything that Kuhu can trust him so blindly. Just a hug and a gift can change her mind and she totally forgot his betrayal .👏ish baar bhi sayad Kunal kuch plaaning kar raha ho taki ushke bhai ki shaadi hojaye. why not? He didn't even say a single word to Kuhu. And this girl is ready to fight and put the total blame game on Mishti. Great👏 ishiliye kahte hei Love is blind.

I never liked Kuhu and i don't think i can ever sympathize with this character Kuhu.This time the way she is playing the victim card ,i just hate it.But the thing i hate the most when Abir praises how Kuhu is so amazing and about her Kuhuness.😡It irritates me to the core.😆 #SorryKukufans

Aapka dil bahut badaa hai to still give benefit of doubt to Kuhu 😆.....sorry, she gets none from my side because she doesn’t deserve it. 

The core injustice and lack of accountability for Kuhu’s abusive behavior will not allow me to give her any sympathy for her frustrations. I have even less patience for a shallow mindset wala “Lowe” ready to forgive a guy for anything when he treated you like dirt. There is no substance in KuKu ki so called love story to justify this sudden flip to total forgiveness and reunion. 

I don’t want to know anything about Kuhu ka faltu mindset anymore because it’s not meant to operate on any plane of sense. She’s a spoilt abusive brat who will never face accountability. 

Anyways, I only want to see if AM make a decision to move away from the endless hate and toxicity of Kuhu land. Of course they will be shown still sacrificing and doing it for Kuhu ki khushi. lol but I want to see if they manage to do it. Kuhu jaaye bhaad mein for all I care. Hateful people are not going to get sympathy from me. 

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I haven't even watched the episode yet but one thing that leapt out at me from all the slap segments I saw was how humiliated Mishti woulde be to be slapped like that in front of Abir and Kunal. In real life the person getting slapped like that would be. Nothing no matter what justifies a slap.😡

What i found also very interesting was the positions of all 4 - kuhu and Abir opposite Mishti and Kunal. Does that mean Kunal will support M and Abir Kuhu?!🤔...for the story to progress, it had to be shown Mishti is supported otherwise even if she marries, Abir will always support Kuhu to keep his nankor happy (i never did like his bond with kuhu, how can he forgey how mean she is to the one he loves?!).

I never liked kuhu, she is selfish and spoilt beyond measure and so much pride for an illegitimate child and yet she considers herself better than Mishti - just saying. Some day i have a feeling the writers will show this that Mishti knows she is the better one which is why she keeps her mouth shut...and cos she feels she owes the Mahs.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I never liked kuhu, she is selfish and spoilt beyond measure and so much pride for an illegitimate child and yet she considers herself better than Mishti - just saying. Some day i have a feeling the writers will show this that Mishti knows she is the better one which is why she keeps her mouth shut...and cos she feels she owes the Mahs.

LOL I don't know if Mishti thinks she is the better one but she is definitely the more mature one of the two and tries to act like the older sister.....which is why she lets Kuhu's misbehavior slide many times and tries to de-escalate situations even when Kuhu is busy abusing her.  And then yes, she does also feel the burden of Maheshwaris ka ehsaan of adopting her....so she feels obligated to try and make peace even if Kuhu is busy tearing things down most of the time. 

I genuinely feel bad for Mishti that she is carrying all this weight with her....she deserves to feel loved and pampered without a sense of obligation hanging over her. Only Abir has given her that kind of love in her life and she hardly gets a moment to cherish it. Her inherent need to try and help everyone ends up backfiring on her own self....these are the moments I wish to see the return of the Abir who told her to shut up when she was going overboard talking about Maheshwaris ka ehsaan on her....the Abir who gifted her a pendant which symbolized her ability to draw strength from herself. That Abir is rarely seen nowadays.....Mishti needs to be reminded of ehsaan and pyar ka farak again and again because there is a constant toxic saaya in her life who tries to crush her under its weight. 

I wish Abir could understand that it's Mishti that needs him the most in these moments while he's busy trying to manage the rest of the childish junta ke emotions. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wish Abir could understand that it's Mishti that needs him the most in these moments while he's busy trying to manage the rest of the childish junta ke emotions.  - I too wish that. I hated seeing that precap where he is behind Kuku..then speaking for her...No speak for Mishti, always stand up for her!

The thing is this show is about relationship and bonds of love. That theme is now coming into play here.

First, they showed Mishbir so in love, totally cocooned in their world. They thought their love would conquer everyone and everything. Reality came as a big shock. Abir, the one so admanant about love and independence found himself caged by his bond of love with his brother and he ended up sacrificing his love - the thing he had always said he would never do. He would given up everything for her. Reality is, he cannot as he also loves others and those bonds are very tightly woven.

Mishti too thought she would never give her love up. She was brought up with love but called it a favour because her own parents gave her up so how could others love her? it took Abir to show her that she is worthy for love. That is why she fought so hard that last day, to get her love back and why she was totally shattered when she got back to the Mah house.

This time around, they are cautious. They both know no matter how much they love one another, others also have claim to their hearts first. Those bonds will have to come first at times, maybe at the expense of one another but I hope not.

That is why Mishti and Abir fight for Kuhu/Kunal. I understand but I really want them to concentrate on one another. Their bond had weakened and it is still not strong as it was - when they can truly speak and believe in their love once more they will be so strong no one can part them. But having had their eyes opened, they know they have to help their family where they can. I do not like a character like Kuhu - who walked open eyed into a one sided marriage as she was desperate for a guy - now trying to humiliate/hurt the one person who actually has her best interest in heart.

I will hate it if the writers start constantly playing on the 'rishta hain pyar' theme constantly by making Mishti the scapegoat. Totally refuse that. Everything works both ways, it is time others to show how much they love Misbir as well. 

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

The thing is this show is about relationship and bonds of love. That theme is now coming into play here.

I will hate it if the writers start constantly playing on the 'rishta hain pyar' theme constantly by making Mishti the scapegoat. Totally refuse that. Everything works both ways, it is time others to show how much they love Misbir as well. 

Yes, the fundamental theme of the show is about the various shades of love and relationships....but what has personally clicked for me is the evolution of AM's relationship....the way they have discovered themselves through the process of falling in love with each other.....their vulnerabilities, their strengths, hope, joy, fulfillment. The way Abir empowered Mishti in her lowest moments, taught her to feel worthy of love made for the most significant moments in their journey IMO....and ideally, if they are finally getting married, this should be the culmination of that feeling.

So much was flipped in the course of the leap.....their core characteristics stripped away....emotional scars, baggage....these core themes of ehsaan versus pyaar....all have been sidelined for this contrived Kuhu drama. That is where the writers are squandering the plot for AM sadly, 

Drama is not the problem.....but atleast it should be dhang ka drama that adds something to the story.....but all of this is contrived Kuhu drama.....where is there any substance for AM in this? Unless they actually have a convo about Mishti's deep emotional scars thanks to years of abuse from Kuhu, this serves no purpose.....and sadly, given how the writers are currently taking the story, I don't feel much hope they will loop back to that.

I get that it's a daily that has to keep the story going but the story badly needs to inject a dose of the original AM issues back into their story to find their anchor again.....Mishti's emotional baggage, Abir sensing her pain and standing up for her rather than only hung up on his Nanko and uski Kuhu.  

I understand family relationships all need to be managed but the whole premise of this story is the hatke AM relationship....if they don't nurture that in a timely manner, the rest of the family balancing act won't hold either.  

*Edit: Just a few more thoughts I forgot to add....

You very rightly summed up AM's journey.....the first heady rush of fierce love for each other and promises of never giving it up clashed ultimately with the rude reality of the baggage they face with their current family.....loved ones who do not necessarily give them the same unconditional love that they have given to them. Instead, they lost so much to people who tried to tear them down and are still trying to tear them down. 

Ideally, they should learn from this and try to fight for the love they share.....they've already tried the selfless sacrificing route....it brought them nothing but pain and regret. Ofcourse, some people are unable to ever overcome this vicious cycle cuz they can't help themselves from trying to satisfy every person's demand in their life.....in a real world scenario, you would have to ultimately face the fact that you can't simultaneously make everyone happy all the time and you have to make choices....and value your own happiness too rather than constantly sacrificing it for selfish people. 

Family and relationships are always complicated....but as you said, it's high time that Abir and Mishti were also valued in these families rather than considered instruments for abusing or manipulating. It's a two way street if they want there to be actual "pyar".....you can't grow pyaar where there is constant abuse and selfishness. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Just saw this awesome VM on Mishti posted in the AT.....this is what I wish the writers would remember about the core of the story.....this VM accurately charts the trauma and abuse from Kuhu that Mishti has lived with and the way she ultimately finds her home in Abir. 

Fabulous job by the VM maker👏

https://youtu.be/mZFipV9vJ0c

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lopli

Kuhu can never get a break on this forum can she? She has been through a lot too, not because Mishti, but she has gone through a lot. Whenever she gets a moment of happiness something else happens. Today when she finally thought that maybe everything will be fine, Mishti's detective giri ruined it. If Mishti wasnt so inclined on the letter, KuKu would have talked and maybe the divorce wouldnt have to be out.

Now the makers are going to ruin Kuhu, just to make Mishti further mahaan. I would rather watch these sisters just get along they dont have to love each other, just mutual respect is good enough. 

.sorry I haven't seen the serial diligently enough ...I love both the couples so wont be taking sides..I love kuhu kunal as much as likemishbir...

I dont endorse slapping at all, things can be sorted without the slap but I guess this time the slap was bec kuhu wanted to deal with this alone but the secret came out bec of mishti..fair enuf..mishti seriously must learn to mind her own business but we know she will never do it..she will be the one who will know all the secrets or will keep secrets and get herself and others into trouble and never learn..that's the pattern with all fl..I don't like her meddlesome nature either ..

I am trying to understand the sisters dynamics here..I believe it has always been toxic..neither Kuhu nor mishti is their own blood ..n both r thrown in together, one cant stand the other and the other just forces her presence ..and never learn ..it will go up and down and up in sasural also and meenu will take full advantage ..claiming that sisterswill break the family ..any two women can if the husbands are dumb.

Dunno why, I have started liking kuhu.she is flawed but not one dimensional like mishti .the contrast between them is good....kuhu is selfish insecure and brattish....mishti is calm , more mature and forgiving.....kuhu has the habit of blaming mishti for all her problems..which is obviously.. wrong.. but mishti IS responsible for some of her problems..which started with mishti agreeing to marry kunal. It had no base, rhyme or reason when kuhu and kunal marriage talk was on, and mishti knew kuhu is fangirling over kunal . She was excited for kunals rishta yet mishti agreed to marry kunal and complicated it like hell..meenu played her game, its meenus fault there...I dont get it, why does mishti have to agree to ALL the marriage proposals ? Kunal abir nishant again abir ....she made kuhu and jas her enemy for life by agreeing to marry kunal then nishant 

next is the fault of the elders 

.fine.mishti rejected kunal and slapped him ...she had reasons , kunal was a jackass...then why the hell did they agree to get kuhu and kunal married at a later stage ? In dkpserials elders r never blamed ,its more of their fault, they r more responsible for this toxicity.... kuhus fault in all this, agreeing to marry a person rejected by her sister , n falling into the trap of his sweet talks ..getting betrayed later..she should first see , its kunals fault all the way in this mess..he got played by meenu first n then didnt have the guts to owe upto his mistakes..the guy still cant talk to her properly and confess that he has fallen in love with her. 

Mishti had her share of contributing in the kuhu mess but obvious not entirely . Let's hear kuhu side of the story then ..in the next epi 😊

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

LOL so now Mishti is one dimensional? 😆.....the girl who has shades of both strength and vulnerability is suddenly being dismissed simply because she did some “detective-giri”? 

There is a tendency in this forum to dismiss Mishti simply because she does some ITV FL like detective-giri and nosiness once in a while. That is not the sum of her, but sadly she is dismissed on that basis. 

Meanwhile, Kuhu is considered “layered” because “Kuhuness” justifies all her spoilt, abusive behavior. 🤷‍♀️  Lol 

It’s kinda ironic that goodness and maturity is dismissed as “one dimensional” these days. Sad. Accha hona bhi buri baat hai ab....instead, people should be abusive to others simply so that they aren’t considered “boring”. Lol ok 🤷‍♀️