Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

This season of Beyhadh something is new which we need to go with it & think with it as per the story line..

It's a Chess game.. I must say it..

Main players are Maya(BlackQueen) & Mrityunjay(WhiteKing)

They will play their games in their own way.. I guess makers newly gave importance to Rudra(WhiteKing) to change the perspective of this game.. Because we all know it's WAR between MJ-Maya.. So to bring new concept they have added Rudra into it I guess.. 

In side of White, MJ will play all tricky games to destroy BlackQueen-Maya! But in side of Black, although in every chess game, Queen used to have more Powers but here Black King have the more access than BlackQueen.. He is protecting her and shielding her from her enemies.. This point to be noted..

Although nowadays we are seeing so many predictions & ideas are roaming in this forum.. 1st of all we should know it's not a Love-Story! They are using this Love word also for this game to change it's perspective.. 

Love-Turning Point/Game Changer

This concept of Love only brought Maya/Manvi infront of MJ otherwise she would have been played a Hide-Seek type of game only with MJ till she finish off his clan.. 

In between this game of BlackQueen & WhiteKing, now Black King also stepped..

The real story is How this Black King is going to turn this game now? 

1. Rudra knowing the truth of Rishi's death & go against Maya or understands her pain.. 

2. Rudra knows the truth already but not aware of the past incidents of MJ & Manvi.. But still he shields her to know the truth, So he has to play with them..

So it's all in our Vision to notice the things...

Because both BlackQueen & White King wants to own the Black King Rudra! So he is going to be a Game Changer again.. But the Question is.. Which is going to Win.. 

Beyhadh Love or Beyhadh Hate? 

They have too many things going on with Chess, Mahabharata and equating Maya to Ma Durga. Your post is good on the surface but I don't see any of this in episodes, Maya has done nothing but romance with Rudra in last few episodes and she has been married to him for 2 days, this is a drastic change in character of Maya which for me is just a way to add romantic scenes 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NoraSM

They have too many things going on with Chess, Mahabharata and equating Maya to Ma Durga. Your post is good on the surface but I don't see any of this in episodes, Maya has done nothing but romance with Rudra in last few episodes and she has been married to him for 2 days, this is a drastic change in character of Maya which for me is just a way to add romantic scenes 

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜Š

As of now they are focusing into MayRa's love & MJ's threatening towards Maya.. How MJ tries to weaken her using her past..! Actually she thought, she has became stone hearted after faced so hurdles in her life but in reality she is not.. Still she have some soft-corner in her heart.. Which is now Rudra is trying to bring out.. Maya was/is not ready to face MJ directly! But now she is facing him! 

She wanted to play hide and seek with MJ and destroy his clan one by one but now she came into light.. but not from the darkness! Now Rudra is helping her slowly come out from her darkness by using his love! So this LOVE concept also needed for her as of now.. 

She don't have her Mom in her side as of now in Roy's house.. Rajeev too! Only she has Rudra! So she is getting afraid and running to Rudra everytime to gain her confidence! But this Evil MJ always destroying her courage ๐Ÿ˜’

Wait for some time.. They can't drag this romance and lovely dovely scenes for too long! It will take hardly 3 weeks.. 

Then the real WAR will start.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I wish some Extra force /Member in Maya Team ๐Ÿ˜Žagainst MJ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ who help her  now Rajeev away with Maya mom ๐Ÿ˜Š She is Alone in Revenge Actions ๐Ÿ˜’ MJ harassments๐Ÿคข

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maya had problem with men touching her a few weeks back

Than she started seducing rudra in pool etc

now shes acting so comfortable in rudras hand

its unbelievable a human can change so much in few days

rudra even went and asked her 3-4 days bef wedding do you love me i will stop marraige

she answered in negative

now in 6 days time shes romancing so much unbelievable

that too her enemies son in enemy house