Did Ranbir and Ranveer get a raw deal in their love lives?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

How is dating/marrying the No. 1 & No. 2 actress in the country a raw deal?

Originally posted by mintyblue

How is dating/marrying the No. 1 & No. 2 actress in the country a raw deal?

never knew that people marry for a career rather than love

what a faltoo comment that no1 and no 2 toh shaadi kar lo 

Originally posted by Anachronist

never knew that people marry for a career rather than love

what a faltoo comment that no1 and no 2 toh shaadi kar lo 

I am writing this in the context of the thread. It says "Ranbir and Ranveer were destined for bigger things in life." It's obviously looking at marriage from a materialistic point of view.

Lol Monkey obviously got his equal partner in desporani. Ranbir Iā€™m actually divided between Kat and Alia. Still Alia was able to get into Kapoor world so how is that a degrade? She turned out to be the smartest and luckiest. Kat deserves better. Anyhow both women were better than his ex ex ex who was fond of his boxers. Neither did they use the Kapoor bahu tag for attention Nor did they behave like abla naaris like desporani.

Nope both have perfect partners.... 

Nope I will say DP got raw deal, she deserved a man not a child who she is going to babysit. He said it himself that she treats him like a king, he got lucky I donā€™t know which actresses would have been such a housewife for him, cooking for him and s*king his balls at the same time while he is sitting on the couch being lazy. Iā€™ll say Anushka got lucky, her husband carries her bags, I bet she doesnā€™t have to worry about cooking for him or doing the house chores and he spend more time with her and he will never leave the house to ā€œfocus on his jobā€ so no despite everything she is, she is not a bad wife, she always stood by him and her mother in law truly loves her for a reason. Ranveer even in his wild dream couldnā€™t have found better, thatā€™s why he stick to her. Anushka couldnā€™t stand his awful behaviour and no woman in this world is dying for him. He is a type for one night stand not someone you want to be around 24/24 so much because he is draining and look at DP, how tired she is while Anushka is glowing, DP is going down.

ps: did I say he cheated on every girlfriend on his and even on DP? Before DP he was even dating 3 girls at once. He is not a prize, will never be. As of Ranbir The less said about him, the better for my mental health.

Edited by Givemyaccount - 4 years ago

Yeah. Veer ko Katty ke saath hona chahiye tha. 

LMAOOOO. What kinda mahapurush are these two that they are so above the women they ended up with? šŸ˜† Infact,the women deserved better! Anyday lol. 

Ranbir-Deepika 

Ranvir-Aalia

Criss cross hogya

who is anyone to say who deserved better or who got a raw deal? ranveer and deepika will have been together for 8 years this year, they are happily married and are doing well in thier careers, and rk and alia seem to be happy and thier relationship seems to be serious, its better to wish them all the best in their respective relationships rather than being negative about them for no reason 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago