Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ilovewahi

Very good idea i must say. I guess we were late to the party and everyone else bid their goodbyes day before yesterday. I really thought the at nd forum would b open atleast a few days after the finale. Regarding keeping in touch somewhere,  if you go few pages back on this AT, ull see someone has posted about twitter group. Do check it ull have to go behind few pages but u can contact that person nd theyll add u to the group. 

❤️❤️

PrincesseAsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very good idea i must say. I guess we were late to the party and everyone else bid their goodbyes day before yesterday. I really thought the at nd forum would b open atleast a few days after the finale. Regarding keeping in touch somewhere,  if you go few pages back on this AT, ull see someone has posted about twitter group. Do check it ull have to go behind few pages but u can contact that person nd theyll add u to the group. 

That’s so sad if everyone already left; I hope that people continue commenting because there’s still so much to talk about! Thank you so much for telling me about the group, I really appreciate it!! And thankfully we have a new AT!! :) 

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey alia. I cant belive you are saying this but i totally relate to what all you are feeling right now. U were the first one to jump nd boost us and get made whenevr we used to make posts being scafed or dejected or worrying about wirst things happening to asim. You are our sher yaar.. plz i want the old feirce nd sabko jhad denewali alia back.. 

Aww thank you so much ❤️ Just getting very emotional as we all were so emotionally involved in this season! But just wish Asim to get connected to his fans soon and give us some good news on his new projects! 

Ilovewahi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia8988

Aww thank you so much ❤️ Just getting very emotional as we all were so emotionally involved in this season! But just wish Asim to get connected to his fans soon and give us some good news on his new projects! 

Trust me i m feeling the same. The level of dejection is such that Ive even skipped my meals.  Asim s cousin aajiz gayoor mentioned to asim sqad to not leave twitter as asim would join us all nd would have something for the fans he said.  So just waiting for that. 

I miss our AT s raunak yaar. Peeps used to be jelous nd stalk our at nd now its became suna khandhar jaise.. i want those old days back yaar 

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Trust me i m feeling the same. The level of dejection is such that Ive even skipped my meals.  Asim s cousin aajiz gayoor mentioned to asim sqad to not leave twitter as asim would join us all nd would have something for the fans he said.  So just waiting for that. 

I miss our AT s raunak yaar. Peeps used to be jelous nd stalk our at nd now its became suna khandhar jaise.. i want those old days back yaar 

Yes! Where is everyone? Chotimotipsycho, Anshvi, Garima ? Where are you all! 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alia8988

Please add me - Alia8988

Added. Follow me back. I’ll add you to the group then. 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PrincesseAsh

The episode today made my heart feel so heavy because it’s the last time we’ll be seeing Asim on our TV screens on a daily basis. I’ve been watching BB for a while, but I’ve never connected with a contestant like I have with Asim and I know everyone on this AT feels the same way. We’ve laughed with him, we’ve cried with him, and I think all of us saw a little bit of ourselves within him and that’s why we supported him throughout these twenty weeks. 

I’m honestly going to miss him so, so much - like his witty one liners, the way he stands up for himself, his random and hilarious stories, and many other things. Watching him every day and then not at all will feel so strange, and I’m already feeling really sad about it. 

I’m also going to miss this AT so much - I appreciate all of you and being here made this season so much more special to me. I loved reading the discussions, and we all had this little safe space to share our frustrations and support each other. It’s so unique that we all joined together - virtual strangers - for Asim. Due to my timezone, I always watched the episodes much later than everyone and I’d immediately come here to read what everyone thought (and all of you made me laugh and smile and feel so much better and I’m going to miss that). 

I was wondering whether we could create a forum specifically for Asim so we could all continue to support him there? Or is there another way we could all keep in touch somehow? I know I wasn’t here as long as everyone else, but I’d still love to be a part of that ♥️

Hi guys! We are all on Twitter! We have a group there for Asim. Please join us there! 

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Hi guys! We are all on Twitter! We have a group there for Asim. Please join us there! 

Areyyy choti mereko add kar na, sweet_smile19 my id😳