Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Janedonayaar

Absolutely! Always loved you gently trolling people on their hate posts haha! 

Was I gentle? Haha...dayum. Need to up my meanness level for the upcoming seasons. ๐Ÿ˜†

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Posted this on the MF

I still can't get back to the normal routine of my day after hearing/watching the winning moment and Asim not getting it.

Very sad and emotional about it that he was so near to that win and deserved every bit of it but didn't get hold of it but I also know that this is not the end, this is the beginning and a very grand beginning of our boy Asims journey whether it's his career, luck or future. This boy has done wonders and made each one of us believe in fate and good things eventually come to good people. 

It must be an opinion of many along with me that we see ourselves in Asim and learn alot for him. The way he was tortured and bullied for constant four months reminds us of all the times whether big or small we ever were bullied or wronged by anyone. That way he stood upto those bullies and taunts and attained self containment might have reminded us of our struggle towards peace. That boy who was constantly being told he is wrong didnt give two hoots to that bashing because deep down he knew himself more than anyone else could know.

Asim makes me believe miracles do happen. Makes me believe that work hard in life for weeks, months and years and one day will come where you will get what you deserved. Struggle of hundreds of days summed up in 8 years resulted in 20 weeks that made us meet one of the biggest example of humanity, goodness and epitome of grace, dignity and strength, hence, the fruitful moment of being in the top 2 of so many big shot and big names. Way to go our boy! 

It is not easy the people who tortured him for so many months, among them Mahira when she was leaving he came to her and said "you played well. Mum will be proud of you" it is the one of the hardest thing to acknowledge and be on positive terms with a bully who mentally tortured you but that's the thing in Asim. He's unique.

You inspire us Asim Riaz and you are a winner.

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys I joined this AT for a very short time, span of few days and I got down with an illness that I couldn't post at all. But always came back to the AT and used to read it as Asim was the mention. 

Our boy deserves the best and best in life and he will get everything In sha Allah.

He makes me believe that even if you go unnoticed for so many years, one day you will get fame and credit like no one else did. Truly a superstar. 

And to all the people out here, I know most of you due to your posts. Lovely meeting and seeing such positive souls that acknowledge the goodness and grace of such beautiful examples of humanity like Asim. ๐Ÿค—

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

First time he introduced any girl to his dad & itโ€™s Himanshi. He said I canโ€™t let her go because of family thing. I love her & I will stand by her. 

https://youtu.be/UZSJ4VvIVL8

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/i98uUsH_zyI

He is so humble and down to earth

Hey can we make another AT please just to celebrate Asim's journey and to thank each and every member of this AT who supported the right person throughout the show we faced all the bullying, negativity WKW bashing God knows what .Feel proud of yourself that you made ASIM reach top 2 which channel never wanted and yes he is a winner for us( millions of fans throughout the globe) We have so much to discuss from Asim's interviews and let's celebrate we don't know if we all will ever meet, talk, message, get possessive over a contestant ever( because I for a matter of fact never Gonna watch BB ever)

So Asim's AT family let's make one last AT for Asim and all of us we deserve that and proud of yourself and chin up.

A big hug to you all๐Ÿค— and we all deserve a pat on our back for standing beside the truth and not favouring Shitnazz crap. 

Ps we all will miss Asim but one great news won't be seeing kumble Mai fumble, someone's stinky shorts๐Ÿ˜‚

ArShi_scorp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alia8988

Please add me - Alia8988

Please add me to your twitter grp

Mintu_jj

Ilovewahi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarika16

https://youtu.be/i98uUsH_zyI

He is so humble and down to earth

Hey can we make another AT please just to celebrate Asim's journey and to thank each and every member of this AT who supported the right person throughout the show we faced all the bullying, negativity WKW bashing God knows what .Feel proud of yourself that you made ASIM reach top 2 which channel never wanted and yes he is a winner for us( millions of fans throughout the globe) We have so much to discuss from Asim's interviews and let's celebrate we don't know if we all will ever meet, talk, message, get possessive over a contestant ever( because I for a matter of fact never Gonna watch BB ever)

So Asim's AT family let's make one last AT for Asim and all of us we deserve that and proud of yourself and chin up.

A big hug to you all๐Ÿค— and we all deserve a pat on our back for standing beside the truth and not favouring Shitnazz crap. 

Ps we all will miss Asim but one great news won't be seeing kumble Mai fumble, someone's stinky shorts๐Ÿ˜‚

+1 

Yes plz.. me too want the same 

Ilovewahi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kahan gaye sare ๐Ÿ˜ญ Witchgrave, chhotimotipsycho, swarika, alia8988, anshvi,moniza kaha gaye sare ๐Ÿ’”i miss you all yaar ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Garima aaj rona aa rha hai tumhari USUD wali posts miss kar rahi hoon. 

Guys ek bar AT band hone se pehle sab aa jao๐Ÿ’”

Aaj bina Asim ko dekhe, aur usse uska rightfully deserved haq chhinta dekh k waise hi rona aa raha hai.. 

I will miss discussing him everyday with u guys, calling him dodo, uski ek zhalak ka intezar, uski bashing pe sabki anxiety, uski oneliners pe sabki khshi ๐Ÿ˜ญ Plz guys ek bar aa jao. 

Mere dodo ko sari cheezein mein kyun struggle karna padta hai.. kyun uska haq ussse chhina gay yaar 

Mannu_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will miss our dodo guys.

And I will miss you all the more.

This journey would not have been so fun without you guys.

Virtual group hug๐Ÿค—