Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Even I felt that. Rudra suspect that Maya may have a hand to play in Rishi's death and he's just looking for the truth as to why she did that. 

He'll eventually find out about the black deeds of his murky family members and both Maya and MJ will be forced to pay the consequences of their actions as well as the others . 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

True even before ananya did detective work and found Maya Rishi link Rudra may have suspected or known it

thats why hes ignoring her words and not listening

because he has a plan to find truth and 

does not want to show that he believes ananya words in front of anyone

and jerpodise his future plans in eyes of suspect

this annaya is duffer she keeps on saying same things again

she must think rudra is having some plan let him be

but shes acting like some crime officer out on mission 

her tape recorder has got struck in same line 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

I know everyone is saying Rudra knows the truth or is just lying, but there's a third possibility that no one explored. All we saw was Rudra finding Rishi, crying over him, and Maya leaving on hearing him scream.

What if the CVs deliberately didn't show us some part of it?

One thing that has always bothered me is how Rudra knew where Rishi was. How did he deduce that? What if Maya did actually call Rudra and make some excuse like Rishi accidentally called her or something? What if she did "meet" Rudra at the building? What if she was actually there and then left to get help or pretend to get help?

Isn't it possible that Rudra told the truth and we are being misled by CVs?

This show has shown that anything is possible. Expect the unexpected. Most us didn't expect Rishi to die so soon. He did. Most of us thought that Ananya would actually get married to Rudra. To the last minute she was trying to get married to Rudra. Most of us (or at least many of us) thought that MJ would find out about Maya first, but she revealed herself first. So expect the unexpected.

I would like it if Rudra is shown to have suspected something and that's why he is trying to draw Maya into a trap, but it is quite possible that he is still oblivious and told the truth.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I watched the episode again and I am convinced Rudra is playing with Maya. The way he cut across Anu and his parents without even pausing to think confirms he knew about Maya all along. Being the ML he can’t be shown to be dumb. I was hoping he is that one character that stays positive till the end but I feel he too will have shades of grey. Also another thing that strongly confirms my suspicion is the blind faith Maya has in Rudra. She believes he will be her strength but what if he betrays her when she needs him the most as payback for what she did to Rishi? Even when Rudra defends her before his family and lies for her, she seems to be comfortable and not doubtful as to y Rudra is doing this. And about Hrishikesh, I guess Rudra deliberately tells Maya not to save him coz that’s the only thing that would prompt Maya to change her mind and save him. Gosh this is getting dark and though I am beginning to enjoy this game, I realise my MayRa ship is sinking 😆

Aphrodyuti thumbnail

Mayra ship sank the day Rishi was killed 🤧

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

He knows truth

He wants MJ and Maya to confess

He has no ways to prove truth to world otherwise

If Rudra says Maya killed my brother who will listen without proof not court or police

If Rudra says MJ you had affair with Maya, both will not agree bec they are playing hidding games 

So this is only option for Rudra to get truth and justice i guess

Of course there is diff bet MJ and Rudra 

Rudra has good intention and nothing to hide in life unlike MJ and Maya 

Thats why Rudra never put mangalsutra and sindoor to Maya and did gandharva vivah types 

Or he could go to any temple i n hrishikesh and do proper vivah with priests and witness 

What he did is not real legal marraige at all without any pheras or riest to officiate and no witness

That thought was bugging me for long 

He dd that to stop Maya from running away from his sights

He wanted to tie her to near him at any cost 

He did pheras with Maya, though it is not in the temple. Pheras are more than enough.

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

as all were having alot hope in many thing but please restrict yourself 

not become manvi singh to later get heartbroken

i am now 100percent sure rudra is playing his own games with maya

that marriage day i not watched the episode but written before watching it but today have watched then is writing

because if he was real he would have done tandav not talked calmly

this season is beyhadh nafrat

everything cant become easy for maya

and as someone mentioned that she will have doubts when she will see rudra swimming

and then silently will play her games but by then rudra would know complete truth and will actuallly fall in love but maya will not believe

i feel in last episode only both will believe their love and die hand in hand

anyway i just want to say dont have high hopes as it will be crushed badly expect the unexpected

remember real krishna always want her to take revenge whenever she get into love and distract from revenge he does something make her comeback on line

and krishna will give her rude awakening again and will wake her up for all time and that maya will destroy everything and nothing wil become her limit

its beyhadh always remember

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

I know everyone is saying Rudra knows the truth or is just lying, but there's a third possibility that no one explored. All we saw was Rudra finding Rishi, crying over him, and Maya leaving on hearing him scream.

What if the CVs deliberately didn't show us some part of it?

One thing that has always bothered me is how Rudra knew where Rishi was. How did he deduce that? What if Maya did actually call Rudra and make some excuse like Rishi accidentally called her or something? What if she did "meet" Rudra at the building? What if she was actually there and then left to get help or pretend to get help?

Isn't it possible that Rudra told the truth and we are being misled by CVs?

This show has shown that anything is possible. Expect the unexpected. Most us didn't expect Rishi to die so soon. He did. Most of us thought that Ananya would actually get married to Rudra. To the last minute she was trying to get married to Rudra. Most of us (or at least many of us) thought that MJ would find out about Maya first, but she revealed herself first. So expect the unexpected.

I would like it if Rudra is shown to have suspected something and that's why he is trying to draw Maya into a trap, but it is quite possible that he is still oblivious and told the truth.

I agree with you Shreya. There are so many loopholes in Rishi's death and there are so many links that are missing. How did Rudra know where Rishi went? How did he not see Maya leave? What happened in between Rudra with Rishi on the terrace and when Rudra brought Rishi home. 

There is more to his death and more to Rudra. I am not willing to believe that he is a male version of Antara. And I don't believe he is a negative shaded character, but could be grey. After all, he is Maya's husband. If she takes some of his light, he will also have to take some of her darkness. And I don't think his love is fake. He does love her. And Maya loves him too. But I want to know his reasons to lie because even Maya was taken aback. I hope Maya questions him tomorrow about his lie.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Btw, if he knows that Maya/Manvi killed Rishi & has married her, he might as well understood what Manvi went through. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Take it, easy girl. Nothing has begun only, and you are talking about the end. Even if Rudra is playing a game, then that would be fun right. I mean if CVs can introduce something like this, then that would build to the thriller factor here. Because the thriller is very weak as of now. Both parties have not suspected once that Rudra can be a player too, and that is the fun part of the show.

There are also chances that Rudra knows everything and still chose to side with Maya, like Yuyutsu in Mahabharat. He was Dhritarashtra's son and born in an environment predisposed to devilry, but he chose the side of dharma. So chances are Rudra is Yuyutsu.

And chances are Rudra just plain and simple knows nothing. But eventually will side with Maya.

But yes, with Rudra I have my doubts because his dialogues always have a double meaning. When he saved Maya from media once, he said, "Kya problem hai tumhari, kya tum yahaan koi badla ya revenge drama khelne aayi ho?" A similar curveball he threw at his family tonight. Also him forgiving his 'Dad' so soon is the strangest. 

Let's see kya rang dekhne ko milte hai Rudra ke character ke. Kya woh Arjun hai, ya woh Krishna jaise chaliya hai?