Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: edkvf

Namik has been shown only 2 to 3 or max 5 min but remaining time was used for leads childish romance then how to expect Trp from  viraj part. 

100% right. Viraj shouldn't be made the scapegoat for TRPs..abhi to he has not even opened his cards properly.. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

the center of axis still lies elsewhere,
Viraj is safe 

Center is long gone.. but axis is still there.. arey drawing theek.karo bhai.. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Viraj pe kyun phatega Bill when Bajaj is there ðŸ˜ˆ

Bajaj is super rich isliye sabke bill whi pay karega sochke usi pe phat ta rahega..

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If this is such a bad show, blah blah blah, why are there still so many people even from this forum continuing to watch? #foodforthought 🤔 

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rp5127

If this is such a bad show, blah blah blah, why are there still so many people even from this forum continuing to watch? #foodforthought 🤔 

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sunn_shine thumbnail

I can't speak for everyone why they watch the show and we all have reasons. I can share mine if there is a genuine interest.. i began the show somewhere in August and its the only show watched and still watch.. watched it then coz liked this character Bajaj.. had several issues with that traxm as well but no complaints acting wise.. that was good phase acting wise (personal view)

now I watch it to see how crazy cvs can go with their same drama on repeat mode.. do they really have anything to show.. how pathetic can the story (if it exists) be.. how blank can the faces be.. how badly can a superb supporting cast like KZK can be utilized.. 

love watching Amna as Sonalika.. she is the only one followed by Viraj with variation of emotions.. the way she lights up the screen just with her presence.. superb she is...watching her for the first time ever..

Also waiting for Viraj to come into some action.. if he can bring something fresh.

Sometimes its good to extreme something  bad so you could realise the value of good.. so these are my reasons.. weird I know.. but yahi hai.. 

Sabse match nahi karega .. 

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

we live with a hope ... I watch/follow the show to see where it's leading to with the hope there might be some scope for my fav character to return , just like some of you are watching for AnuPre to get  married , some watching for the show to end the very minute,  but the show is going gol gol , not giving respite to any of us as audience as every character is trying to do something but failing ,

I love Sona as in Aamna, she is amazing in her act but her plans are so juvenile and cheap that she is failing to be successful in killing a preg woman , because the creatives doesn't want to end it for they don't have any future plot 

Prerna could have told her kaaka babu / anupam/ her family abt sona being komo, unn sabka ka dimaag toh teek hai na, ok don't tell anurag , but she could have told someone else and expose Sona/komo but she isn't god knows why and the CVs without any future plot are going gol gol with that

Is marriage the ONLY aim in Prerna's life that she has to marry Viraj in the 9th month , is someone dying that they should marry her off right now , they could have waited till baby's delivery, let her settle down and then get her married, but NO, the cvs with their lopsided plot has only one aim for Prerna to get married even when she is on the way to labor room *face palm*

And pregnancy , what a mockery of it they are making , murder attempts/jumping off windows/accident with truck/kidnaps/runs/chases/multiple falls and lastly car stunts all these when she is close to her delivery it's futile to even rant on that 

And Prerna wants to "USE" , yes this was said by her she wants to USE Viraj (point to be noted she knows viraj is a very nice person for them) to get Anurag's memory arrey shaadi karne jaa rahi ho and u want to use that person  for ur own reasons, imagine if viraj was using Prerna for his selfish reasons , imagine the hulla ( on point that viraj is still positive for them ) couldn't she or sharma family be transparent and come clean with Viraj about Anurag ? they know he is nice, he said why he wants to marry her , he is understanding, then why deceive him ??? because the CVs want to keep Viraj in loop and keep guessing .... atleast until his negative side was not revealed 

If they wanted to do something better .. they shd have married AnuPre the day bajaj left and given some kasautis with saas bahu n family, and kept them together as husband and wife thru the pregnancy and after baby is born they could have moved it further , but the creatives are NOT confident of AnuPre marriage hence playing with flying sindoors and out of the blue mangalsutras or dupattas and what not 

most of us have been watching the show from the start and some from last summer ... and continuing to "watch/follow" it for their own reasons despite it being  such a bad show, blah blah blah,  

Just because in a forum, ppl are expressing their differing opinions doesn't mean their views or why they watch/discuss is to be questioned also if criticism and the flow of the show is not pointed or discussed in a forum what is the purpose of forum, isse achcha admin shd name it as India-Fanpage or IF-Mandir 

The falling ratings online/offline are due to these very creatives we all know and accept, but we blame them selectively 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Ms.Tufani - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Practice what you preach, instead of mocking others and questioning their likes, try and respecting it. Before asking others to take criticism learn to take it yourself as well. The history of this forum is witness to what happens when someone speaks against or even dares to criticize psychopathic lord Bajaj. Mandir kiska bana hua hai yahan sabko pata hai. 

Sure,  will follow and practice what I am preaching ,  and it shd work 2-ways

anything else for me to follow ??

P.S: the axis is still elsewhere ðŸ˜Š

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago