Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

you think abir will fall for the property change... infact he will be infuriated yaar, when abir himself never wanted anything from the property n is handling his own business he would not want like meenu doing this... this is gonna back fire on bb big time.. 

Diyu..I trust Abir but I don't trust the makers..what if they show Abir falling in meenu's trap..I have 0 trust in makers .

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I loved the chin up spunk with which she said, "Aur main Angry Chorni the Original hoon"😆

And this was the cutest bit of the whole scene.....so nice to see these natural bantering smiles back on both their faces :)

My adorable babies..

Kisi ki Nazar na lage🌚🌚

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I loved the chin up spunk with which she said, "Aur main Angry Chorni the Original hoon"😆

And this was the cutest bit of the whole scene.....so nice to see these natural bantering smiles back on both their faces :)

I loved Rhea's smile in the last pic😳...

Adorable

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wow thank you for the caps dear... 🤗 innocent flirty mishbir 1.0 uff loved this sweet simple scene... ❤️

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

And what's with mishti maheshwari 🤔

vaishu that might be purposely added by bb for some future drama plot... the document itself is invalid yaar.. 😆

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Haan meri light

I think this is kinda what happens in reality to yaar.....

There is always SIBLING RIVALRY which is almost like a par of nature

The feeling that the other Abhi like sibling gets more attention, gets more love gets more of everything is quite natural in every sibling.. It comes to another extent when they grow.. why should only I take care of our parents, why should only I pay the bill why should only I do this why should only I do that

Kuhu had that thought which any kid would have.... But here she was never given the chance to comes out of that bitter feeling towards Mishti....

Mishti gets all the importance, Mishti has taken my family from me, Mishtis problems are given all the importance, all love Mishti more

Problem is kuhu never opened up with anyone except Mishti..n Mishti never knew how to help kuhu come out of this insecurity

I really hope Kunal soon confesses his feelings for kuhu..n helps her see the world with better thoughts......

Sibling rivalry is natural cool in every house its there kuhu case are some special case which involves childhood insecurity which was not addressed properly immediately and that had made the sisters relationship very toxic... 

both mish kuhu never bought the issue out infront of family but how will they in name of not hurting family they have the habit of keeping things inside room but now the family know naa why are they not talking to anyone.... bm, varsha, jas everyone mentions this at some times but why dont they talk about the issue.. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Paliiiiiiiiiii 🤗

super analysis yaar..  chai episode bought coffee happiness to everyone 😉 well balanced episode everything feels like before the feels are finally here.... mish monologue itself is a big thing now pali we cant even think of more 😆 

but i loved mish thinking of temple convo and giving benefit of doubt to meenu and also with kuhu increasing jealous i think mish will be the one to find if kuhu does something to sabotage the wedding and will agree for live separately with abir... that will be good for everyone.. i dont want mish in rjv yaar atleast for sometime.. kunal is the only one who can change kuhu, she is going overboard with mish but if this goes on it will result in disaster to everyone, kunal is changing now only, if he starts acting proper he only has the power to change her... 

kunal cant go and ask anyone else naa as according to everyone kuku had love marriage jugnu wont think much but abir will start asking naa if he went for love advice that too he asked how it feels to fall in love 😆 he is only seeing his bhai n following his lead in yesterday episode too see mishbir kiss scene he saw n went behind kuhu with saree 😆

Pali the property naming in mish is not valid as they are not actual rajvansh and also mish is not maheshwari 🤣 meenu is doing this purposely so that in future she can prove it invalid 🤣🤣

Diyuuuuu 🤗

Haha yes! Chai episode koffee mazedaar raha!

More than anything, I was happy to get the connect back with Mishti ❤️

Yeah, really want MishBir to live separately... but pahle yeh shadi toh ho! Abhi toh shadi ke hi wandhe hai 😆

Kunal can have a big influence on Kuhu, but he himself is confused about what he wants and their divorce date is approaching... and Kuhu is on her I hate Mishti mission which is going to gain momentum as the shadi progresses! I think Kunal will catches Kuhu doing something against MishBir... 

I feel, in the next few days, Kunal will continue to have this hit and miss opportunities to profess his real feelings to Kuhu. And meahwhile Kuhu's hatred towards Mishti is going to keep growing along with jealousy from witnessing AM's love/happiness compounded by lack of any affection from Kunal.

Last time, Kunal thought Mishti was bad for his bhai and he got married to Kuhu to protect his bhai.

I fear this time, Kunal will witness Kuhu harming AM and he will go ahead with the divorce to protect his bhai's happiness... but it will be hard for him to do so as he would have fallen in love with her by then.

Yeah, Meenu had Mishti Maheshwari! Wonder if it is Meenu's doing or the makers just like their other spelling mistakes 😆😆

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Diyu..I trust Abir but I don't trust the makers..what if they show Abir falling in meenu's trap..I have 0 trust in makers .

Ammu makers have always played safe when it comes to meenu abir relationship... they let abir give benefit of doubt, let him forgive her but the base of their relationship is never changed... he doesnt go gaga over her for the property no way,.. 

SheThought thumbnail

Thanks for the beautiful caps 

Waise, distance jyada tha nahi... 3 inches more and his lips would have landed at the right place 😆😆

#WastedOpportunity  #NoMaukePeChauka 

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Loved your take.. but that billi took the cake.. so cute. 
#BBBaniHeinBheegiBilli 😀🤪

Thanks! 

BB is a Fox in a Cat suite right now 😆

She will come back in her asli rang once Abir stops suspecting her and she gets semi white washed 😆