ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 11 Feb 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

hayee totally well pointed Anu,,... 🤗

but i still dont trust meenu voh genuine nahi hai yaar she just wants to keep abir with her and for that she is doing all this not like kunal who has genuinely accepted mish bcoz he realized how much mishbir love each other... meenu knew this but she is still not accepting but only concerned about keeping abir with her... 

haha mishbir romance cool beggars cant be chooser 😆 humari yaha aise hi hota hai this is what we call as romance... 🤣 but the convo they had was so good sharing thoughts yet keeping the flirty, teasing nature.... mishbir 1.0 types 

haina i too am saying the same from long only kunal can bring kuhu back from all this... she needs kunal to prioritize her, to love her.. if he is ok then she will be ok.... this boy needs to buck up and do something before things go out of hand... 

@bold-

Even I don't trust meenu a single but..she is doing everything to keep Abir with her..I just want Abir to not trust her..both Mish and Abir knows how dangerous is  bb..both of them r victims of her blackmailing..i hope Abir doesn't trust Meenu after she giving all the property to Mishti..I don't want to see that..

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Mishti 1.0 is getting back dear... like finally she is getting out of her guilt trip and giving back to kuhu... she should actually give time to jas rather than running behind her always but its ok she is more concentrating on Abir now thats enough... 

Meenu defintely is not changed she herself said i cant let my son go away from me so all this is for that only... she knew if mish is here abir will be with her.... naanu is always weak yaar infront of meenu as she is his daughter he cant help trust her again n again... 

i want mish to go against her n agree to live separate with abir.. its good that she remembers the temple convo preleap n hope she goes in right direction... 

Originally posted by AreYaar

"A Fact is a Fact"

Go Mishtismiley32.....thank you for showing some spine after many dayssmiley32.

Yeh karaara jawaab was long overdue since many days in response to a certain person's endless taunts. 

"Tu kuch kare toh har reason valid....main kuch karun toh world war 3?"

A fact is a fact......every action has an equal and opposite reaction. If some people think that pouring constant venom on someone will have no reaction, they are dead wrong. Glad that Mishti finally spoke and refused to be cowed down in this contrived guilt trip. 

Decent episode overall.....Mishti is slowly getting back to form a bit.....she atleast remembered Meenu's psychotic earlier threats to her and isn't totally believing her. 

Would have been nice if Mishti had been the one to initiate going to see Abir, but regardless, it was an ok scene. Atleast they talked some things out.  Abir's funda is also cleared up....he wants to focus on making this shaadi a happy new beginning for the people who matter to him, which is Mishti and the rest of the family minus Meenu.....lol theek hai phir. 

I still don't buy Meenu ki faltu nautanki....her insecurities are pretty obvious in bits like the Maami needling her about how Parul is no longer her "Shadow" *rolls eyes*.....anyways Naanu seems dumb enough to help her, so be it. 

Precap is laying the groundwork for Kuhu to be more jealous of new favorite bahu Mishtismiley36.....whateversmiley12

A very long overdue change we were waiting to see from Mishti indeed👏

And it makes complete sense now!

Mishti had lost her voice, confidence and strength altogether when she gave up on Abir, when she lost the love of her life, her companion, her mentor, he strength, everything! She was no longer the bold mishti we were introduced to at the start because everything she became was with time and company of Abir as friends then lovers.🤗Eventhough she came back with some strength from london, circumstances lead to her losing all hope that Abir still loved her. And that was the nail in the coffin. She lost her complete sense of identity and belonging, hence she became a prisoner to her long childhood insecurity of guilt and ehsaan.

Now that MISHBIR are back together!! Mishti is slowly finding her real self again, when Abir is back in her life and with her, he really brings the best out of her!👏❤️❤️ Sure it'll take some time for bold Mishti 1.0 to completely return, because there are deep wounds in her heart that need to heal and Abir is always there for that care, affection and love as treatment😳👍🏼 Mishti finally giving it back to Kuhu like she did pre-leap, is an awesome step forward after all the backward stumbles Mishti had after Abir broke up with her. Mishti is finally coming back to her original soul and learning to LOVE HERSELF again, through Abir's pyar❤️

p.s last puzzle piece is STILL missing = CHASHMA!! 😎😭 please lautao tho, Abir make her wear those precious mishti 1.0 glasses🤗

Originally posted by The_incredible

U r ryt..they r not like regular sisters..Kuhu has got a deep hatred for Mishti inside..I think it's becoz of the attention and care that Mishti got throughput their childhood..Mishti was adopted by bm and bp ryt..so she may have not got the ryt care and attention..may be that's y..but blaming her for every single thing is just horrible..Mishti is a pure selfless soul yaar..she doesn't even have any ego..y Kuhu is behind Mishti..I want Abir to nicely take class of Kuhu and he should actually break all the bonds with Kuhu for this..isn't it Mishti his lifeline..if some bad  thing happens in marriage,I don't want Abir to keep quiet becoz it's Kuhu,his bro..her every kaand should come out and she should be given a nice punishment..better Abir to stay from kuhu🤗🤗

I don't think Abir will ever take Kuhu's class.....lol he barely takes Nanko ki class, toh Kuhu ki kya lega.....sant aatma hai😆

But yeah, at some point, Abir will have to intervene between the sisters and understand how messed up their equation truly is....he still doesn't seem to really know. 

Kuhu will be forgiven for everything no matter what she does from this point also😆.....heck, if Meenu is being "redeemed" in this show, then anyone can be.....Abir toh anyways will forgive everyone in the blink of an eye no matter how protective he is of Mishti.....lol he's already let Kunal's pathetic harkatein go for so long....and ab Kunal magically "good boy" ban gaya hai....lol aise hi ek din Kuhu bhi flip hoke "mature" ban jaayegi and sab khush😆

This reminds me.....that scene when Mishti said, "Main good girl hoon toh mere Bade Papa bhi sabse achhe honge na"....lol that was cute😆.....their equation is also being repaired after showing BP become so rigid during NishMish shaadi. 

I don't think Abir will ever take Kuhu's class.....lol he barely takes Nanko ki class, toh Kuhu ki kya lega.....sant aatma hai😆

But yeah, at some point, Abir will have to intervene between the sisters and understand how messed up their equation truly is....he still doesn't seem to really know. 

Kuhu will be forgiven for everything no matter what she does from this point also😆.....heck, if Meenu is being "redeemed" in this show, then anyone can be.....Abir toh anyways will forgive everyone in the blink of an eye no matter how protective he is of Mishti.....lol he's already let Kunal's pathetic harkatein go for so long....and ab Kunal magically "good boy" ban gaya hai....lol aise hi ek din Kuhu bhi flip hoke "mature" ban jaayegi and sab khush😆

This reminds me.....that scene when Mishti said, "Main good girl hoon toh mere Bade Papa bhi sabse achhe honge na"....lol that was cute😆.....their equation is also being repaired after showing BP become so rigid during NishMish shaadi. 

That's his only weak point yaara..he forgives people easily..but Kunal ka kaand Kya hai..inorder to keep mishbir away he tried to marry Kuhu..thats a safe game yaar..he didn't try to kill Mishti(as far as I remember) it can be forgiven..but trying to kill someone yaar that's not a safe option or reason to forgive🤗🤗kuhu tried to kill Mishti who is the lyf of Abir and he not giving it back just becoz she is his brother's wife or rather his bro is not fair enough..even bb didn't try to kill Mishti(gd incident exception)..he won't say anything..that is sure..he is such a soft guy🤣🤣ab itna bhi soft mat hua karo🤗

I loved the chin up spunk with which she said, "Aur main Angry Chorni the Original hoon"😆

And this was the cutest bit of the whole scene.....so nice to see these natural bantering smiles back on both their faces :)

awww thanks for sharing these adorable pics yaar🤗🤗

The last 3 pics are just so pure and genuine!❤️😳 Reflects the basic friendship mishbir share and rhesha's awesome offscreen bonding is clearly visible and oozing chemistry just from pictures🤗❤️❤️

hey bhagwaan please protect these precious smiles from all evil nazar😳

#thu thu thu

I don't consider this to be regular sisters fighting.....this is Kuhu crossing the line as she does many times so Mishti gave her a fitting reply.....the regular bickering banter between the sisters is different from this.....this is more hateful from Kuhu. Anyways, not like Kuhu realized anything after this scene also.....she will always remain blind to her own hypocrisies until the writers magically show her "realizing" one day.  

As for Mishti....ofcourse she will worry about Kuhu and try to help however she can.....you expect too much if you think the writers won't milk this for drama and show Kuhu considering any help from Mishti as "interference" and hate on her even more. They are setting the stage to "justify" Kuhu's hatred of Mishti cuz everyone is showering Mishti with love and attention right now. Kuhu will blame Mishti even for Kunal neglecting her....lol as if Mishti is giving orders to Kunal to do that *rolls eyes*. 

If Mishti shares with Abir, that would be nice....but this is a typical soap in many ways....they will be shown hiding things even in the future for the sake of drama. 

True.. the way Kuhu talks to Mishti is really spiteful and hurtful - nothing casual or bantering about it. The surprising thing is that kuhu is normally kind to everyone else. She is self centered and shallow for the most part, but she doesn’t go out of her way to be nasty with anyone but Mishti. Even with the RV house people including Parul and Jugnu, even if she doesn’t necessarily have a sincere relationship, she is not spiteful or bullying either. 

Originally posted by The_incredible

That's his only weak point yaara..he forgives people easily..but Kunal ka kaand Kya hai..inorder to keep mishbir away he tried to marry Kuhu..thats a safe game yaar..he didn't try to kill Mishti(as far as I remember) it can be forgiven..but trying to kill someone yaar that's not a safe option or reason to forgive🤗🤗kuhu tried to kill Mishti who is the lyf of Abir and he not giving it back just becoz she is his brother's wife or rather his bro is not fair enough..even bb didn't try to kill Mishti(gd incident exception)..he won't say anything..that is sure..he is such a soft guy🤣🤣ab itna bhi soft mat hua karo🤗

LOL yeah Kunal didn't try to kill Mishti but he disrespected her 100s of times and misbehaved with her a lot.....I don't think Abir ever took a strong enough stance on that....bas thoda sa general lecture dekar, phir bhool  jaata tha and back to bromance😆....so if he never defended Mishti's honor that much in front of his own brother many times, toh why will he say anything to Kuhu. 

As it is, Kuhu showed regret for the Janmashtami incident of almost killing Mishti....lol dunno if she will show regret for whatever new things she is about to do now.....if she was really responsible for this Jhoomar incident, then yeah, this is more serious than anything Kunal did....but Abir has always been a softie so he will likely pighlo the moment Kuhu tapkaaoes two aansoos😆.....if Abir could literally defend Nishant after everything Nishant did, toh he will deffo defend Kuhu too😆

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago

Originally posted by naina_raina

True.. the way Kuhu talks to Mishti is really spiteful and hurtful - nothing casual or bantering about it. The surprising thing is that kuhu is normally kind to everyone else. She is self centered and shallow for the most part, but she doesn’t go out of her way to be nasty with anyone but Mishti. Even with the RV house people including Parul and Jugnu, even if she doesn’t necessarily have a sincere relationship, she is not spiteful or bullying either. 

Exactly....she reserves a special level of spite only for Mishti and that is where she crosses the line way too much and way too often. She is otherwise quite nice to many people....and even manages to show perceptiveness and kindness in other situations. But with Mishti, she loses her mind.....and frankly, there is no justification in the writing for it.....they haven't built conviction for this level of hate from Kuhu.....it just comes across as super childish, petulant and half-baked. Like a child throwing a tantrum for no reason and so it's hard to sympathize with. 

This is why I can't take her character seriously even if she showed some intermittent flashes of strength in dealing with Kunal after the shaadi and then the leap. Ultimately all that comes across is her self-absorption and vindictiveness, especially with Mishti....it is too extreme to manage to rationalize with whatever suppressed angst she has about Mishti taking attention away from her. It especially jars even more cuz the impact of Kuhu's hatefulness on Mishti's psyche is so obvious and yet somehow we are expected to feel bad for Kuhu feeling neglected by the childish husband she is in fantasy love with?😕😆....the writers haven't managed to navigate the character correctly. 

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

awww thanks for sharing these adorable pics yaar🤗🤗

The last 3 pics are just so pure and genuine!❤️😳 Reflects the basic friendship mishbir share and rhesha's awesome offscreen bonding is clearly visible and oozing chemistry just from pictures🤗❤️❤️

hey bhagwaan please protect these precious smiles from all evil nazar😳

#thu thu thu

You're welcome :) 

I love the last three pics too and word about the friendship Mishbir share that sets their relationship apart.....I'm glad to see it slowly coming back now after all the endless drama of last week😆

LOL yeah Kunal didn't try to kill Mishti but he disrespected her 100s of times and misbehaved with her a lot.....I don't think Abir ever took a strong enough stance on that....bas thoda sa general lecture dekar, phir bool jaata tha and back to bromance😆....so if he never defended Mishti's honor that much in front of his own brother many times, toh why will he say anything to Kuhu. 

As it is, Kuhu showed regret for the Janmashtami incident of almost killing Mishti....lol dunno if she will show regret for whatever new things she is about to do now.....if she was really responsible for this Jhoomar incident, then yeah, this is more serious than anything Kunal did....but Abir has always been a softie so he will likely pighlo the moment Kuhu tapkaaoes two aansoos😆.....if Abir could literally defend Nishant after everything Nishant did, toh he will deffo defend Kuhu too😆

U r absloutely ryt..he didn't defend Mishti's honour in front of his brother.y will he say anything to Kuhu now..😆😆this guy  takes everything lightly..