Yess no buri nazar on our babies.. ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣ 

1000 kharid ke leke aana... 

Bohat saara jagaon pe chidkani hai... 

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

But atleast woh show ke favor mein most of the time kehti hai...❤️

Sometimes you know.. Kuch log hote hain jagaon pe jinhe tolerate karna is beyond human capacity.. Lekin phir bhi karna padta hai.. Kyunki blocking jaisi feature life ke har pehlu pe nahi milti.. 🤪

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayass

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Yass.. Shhhh... Phir koi hai......👽👻👻💀💀💀☠️☠️👾👾👾👾

🤫🤫🤫🤫

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

But atleast woh show ke favor mein most of the time kehti hai...❤️

Sometimes you know.. Kuch log hote hain jagaon pe jinhe tolerate karna is beyond human capacity.. Lekin phir bhi karna padta hai.. Kyunki blocking jaisi feature life ke har pehlu pe nahi milti.. 🤪

i know babes!!😂😂 but vo log acha entertainment karte hain aapka! Mera to bohot hota hain!!😂😂😂  vaise do u know how does blocking feature on if works?? Or is it possible to have grps on pm?? 

Shanayass thumbnail

Yass.. Shhhh... Phir koi hai......👽👻👻💀💀💀☠️☠️👾👾👾👾

🤫🤫🤫🤫

shhhhh!!!!

I am actually quite excited about kal ka episode alu! Kal maybe sona would be unconscious throughout ..!! Karan's performance is what i am looking forward too!!! He is gonna redefine acting!!

Iss baar agar karpika ko awards nahi mille na..i am telling u main..aag laga dungi!!😑😑😑

Little-things thumbnail

i know babes!!😂😂 but vo log acha entertainment karte hain aapka! Mera to bohot hota hain!!😂😂😂  vaise do u know how does blocking feature on if works?? Or is it possible to have grps on pm?? 

Even I want to know how the hell does the blocking feature work...😂😂

Nd why can't we have groups on pm!! I want it.. 😛

Shanayass thumbnail

Even I want to know how the hell does the blocking feature work...😂😂

Nd why can't we have groups on pm!! I want it.. 😛

we'll ask rosh or nimaa or viju tmmrw...i think they r using if from quite long! Unko pqta hoga!!

Aghhhh...we can't have grps!!😫😫😫 i so wanted to have one!😑😑

Little-things thumbnail

shhhhh!!!!

I am actually quite excited about kal ka episode alu! Kal maybe sona would be unconscious throughout ..!! Karan's performance is what i am looking forward too!!! He is gonna redefine acting!!

Iss baar agar karpika ko awards nahi mille na..i am telling u main..aag laga dungi!!😑😑😑

Even I am looking forward to it... I am soo badly looking forward to it... !!!! I am going to cry.. But still I am ready to take it.. Take it for him.. Take it for them..... 

Nd karan is definitely going to do that.. He is going to hit bulls eye.. ❤❤❤❤

Nd today in that breakdown scene.. I tell you none (according to my experience) of the itv ml have ever done it sooo great... I men it was phenomenal... I was literally in tears.. Like they were rolling down my eyes when I saw that... Dipika ke time.. It just filled... Nd when the breakdown part started of karan.. I just had fresh set of tears rolling down.. I am typing it nd I am having tears now... 

Yesss he is going to redefine acting to such heights that it won't be easy for others to reach it... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sameeeee.... They don't get an award I will burn them.. Dono milke aag laga denge.. 😑😑😒😒😒

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
Little-things thumbnail

I can't get over his... - "I Love you.. I love you Sona.. I trust you... Door Raho tum iss parivaar se.. Iss siooy mansion se.. Sab tumse nafrat karte hai.. Sab.. Meri family tumhe apna nahi maanti.. Door raho.. Khush raho... " 

And that hugging the photo..... Breaking into such million pieces by breaking her... 

It's going to just rip him apart.... Ripping her apart from him... 

Ohhh the intensity of their love is just wayyy too much.... Such intensity that it can burn.. 

Shanayass thumbnail

Even I am looking forward to it... I am soo badly looking forward to it... !!!! I am going to cry.. But still I am ready to take it.. Take it for him.. Take it for them..... 

Nd karan is definitely going to do that.. He is going to hit bulls eye.. ❤❤❤❤

Nd today in that breakdown scene.. I tell you none (according to my experience) of the itv ml have ever done it sooo great... I men it was phenomenal... I was literally in tears.. Like they were rolling down my eyes when I saw that... Dipika ke time.. It just filled... Nd when the breakdown part started of karan.. I just had fresh set of tears rolling down.. I am typing it nd I am having tears now... 

Yesss he is going to redefine acting to such heights that it won't be easy for others to reach it... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sameeeee.... They don't get an award I will burn them.. Dono milke aag laga denge.. 😑😑😒😒😒

aag laga denge aag!!!!!😂😂😎

Yess alu..i agree!! It was more painful than it should have been probably because karpika were too good!!😍😍 

I am actually not a person who cries easily🌑 aaj bhi i didn't cried but was on the verge of crying!!!😫😫😫 this has happened with me before!!! Shaheer made me feel the same! I mean yrrr...he was too gud in that scene aud fir aaj karan! These two r gems of itv!!! And dipika...man she has powerful eyes..probably tge moat powerful i have come across on itv! She can bring any emotion and potray anything through her eyes!!!_😭🤗🤗🤧