Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Wow Guruji take a bow yaar.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— this is so so fabulous yaar... that too the way you put it as their own POV makes is more understanding and endearing to keep reading... read it twice already and want to keep reading more uru.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

firstly Abir the over enthu is understandable but the way you expressed the inner depth n fear behind the enthu is so awesome... the anger at end abir had is bcoz i felt he couldnt handle it more its more of like you said fear of losing mish mixed with frustration of whom to trust n not... its better to leave him alone now πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mishti you know i felt she is somewhat disturbed maybe bcoz of rhea's tiredness and mishti's ususal pov was missing so maybe everyone was not able to understand her but this actually gives a clear idea of mish turmoil.... i said in morning that mish looks herself n happy only when she is with abir otherwise its kind of off and many of thought its tiredness but reading this gives a clear insight to mishti's pov that now she is so understandable, the varied expression, blank look everything makes sense πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ and the last part i was disappointed but learning from mistake mish has given time to abir to cool down n i love this so much... thank you uru for this πŸ€—

kunal actually i love his n kuhu pov alot... kuhu's jealous n her wanting to be priority... i totally understood her in today episode infact kuku are the one i got emotionally connected to today... maybe bcoz of the divorce coming up and the inner turmoil they are going through... mishbir are also in similar state but thats the fear of external problem here its the internal issue... i felt before too and you are also saying the same πŸ‘πŸΌ Kunal is the only one who can change kuhu, who can bring out the best of kuhu... she just needs love, priority, care thats it the jealous everything will vanish in thin air... mish has always got that without even asking be it family or abir mainly... here kunal is still not mature enough to handle or balance relationship, he needs some proper guidance n he is surely getting it from parul maasi, abir,.... he is growing but time is also ticking, hope he is able to do something before its too late... πŸ‘πŸΌ

@bold - this looks like simple lines but with deep meaning just like how you said simple is more complicated... i loved this so much dear πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shayari so good.. it gives alot of correlation with our show n like always i love your beautiful wordings yaar... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

thank you for this post dear... our show has a lot of deep issues but in a subtle way that many find it difficult to understand and able to see... keep posting uru its so endearing to read your deep meaning post.. πŸ€—

Diya my dil is going garden garden right now after reading your post , just the way you admire and appreciate my words,  thank you so much yaara ....lobbbbbssssssss you too three free with a geeli chummi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— first I thought to write it in a simple manner , then I thought it's a good way to write as if the character is speaking to us πŸ˜³

Bold  - thank you diya,  you perfectly summed it up , have nothing to add , you gave a proper conclusion to my thoughts,  as usual we are again on the same page πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haha ...I know you will be the one picking  the simple complicated vali line and will write about it πŸ˜ƒ..... its actually very deep , every simple is an complication in itself unless you decode it πŸ˜Š

Diya that's my old shayari actually , like months back I wrote it , but it fits with the current situation and characters,  so I reposted it β€οΈ

Thank you β€οΈ β€οΈ I have started feeling for the characters again and I will definitely try to write more πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Yes I feel sometimes the underlying messages are so subtle and hidden , that we miss them πŸ˜³

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

I missed u yaar.

U are finally back.

But for a change the different thread & analysis sounded a lot deeper & more meaningful.

Good job done there.

Having said tht,still missing abir ki uru.

Come back in form,soon pls   

Hi flora πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— that's such a sweet post....😳😳 I am touched yaar β€οΈ

I didn't feel for the characters in between , that's why I stopped writing highlights too ... forcefully likhne mein maza nahi aata...dil se aana chahie na πŸ˜†

But with recent few epis , I have started feeling for the characters again πŸ˜³ I will definitely try to revive the highlights thread ....  if not daily then may be weekly or bi weekly highlights β€οΈ 

Abir ki uru β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ........*after full 10 seconds * .....will be back soon πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Once again,  thank you for reading and dropping a comment here 

❀️❀️❀️

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelzee

This is so brilliant dear. You have perfectly captured their turmoils. Loved loved loved it.

Thank you so much shelzee  πŸ’•

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: raishi

Hi dear,

I want to thank you for writing this post... it's so good and u have explained the inner voice of each character so well...thanks again dear...I am replying to your post after so long because I had lost the connection with show and characters as well...but reading this just let me at ease ...I was feeling something is off with the show ...I am so happy now since I can relate to the characters..... thanks again dear...God bless...keep writing and bring on positivity...love you dear . ...

Raina.

Hi raina πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Good to see you here after so long πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Hope you are doing good β€οΈ

Bold  - same was the case with me πŸ˜† That's the reason i wasn't making any posts these days,  was just trying to go with the flow but really was not interested πŸ˜›

But haan recent episodes were nice,  so thought to make a post πŸ˜Š

Thank you for the kind words β€οΈ m happy I was able to  make you feel better about the show πŸ˜³

God bless you too dear,  stay happy stay blessed 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Wow Yaar Uru 

Bang on post πŸ€—

Loved it totally πŸ€—

Every emotions explained so well πŸ‘πŸΌ

Beautiful πŸ€—

Thank you so much vaishu β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Beautifully written Uru.

As usual nice post and i can't miss your post.

Thank you so much jayu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haan mere post pe comment karna compulsory hai πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† ...koi Bach nahi sakta πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

Wow! Simply amazing. Loved how you penned down the inner turmoil of the characters. Needless to say, the one that touched me the most was Kuhu and Kunal. Kunal is one big idiot! πŸ˜† He pulled her aside wonder why and the jhoomar fell down🀣     The universe is not in his favor. He really needs to learn the balance. And Kuhu has no idea what her husband is thinking about - dancing and being all happy with the dreaded Feb 15th coming up. Sure she thinks he doesn't care   

Thank you dear β€οΈ

What can I say,  do you know I used to call him satellite πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Because his focus was on mishbir always πŸ€£ bichara finally the in house satellite was doing some proper analysis on kuhu and that jhoomer fell πŸ€£πŸ€£ though I love his cute antics in the episode , he was really trying hard to impress her πŸ€£πŸ€£ but he had no idea that this is not the way to approach re πŸ˜†

And kuhu of course is thinking this only , how can kunal be so carefree about the divorce πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

Lets see rocket and rainbow ka kya hota hai,  I actually want the divorce to happen , let this love story start on a fresh note,  all over again , this will give one more chance to the makers to organize wedding functions also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And in the naked light I saw

Ten thousand people, maybe more

People talking without speaking

People hearing without listening

People writing songs that voices never share

And no one dare

Disturb the sound of silence

Uru... your post reminded me some of the lyrics of one of my favorite song!

Swamped with work, so not able to give any input or express my thoughts on your analysis. Just want to say...Loved reading inner thoughts of all 4 and how beautifully you explained it all πŸ’• πŸ’• 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

WOW..  This is beautiful.. β€οΈ

haven't seen the last episode,  so for half the thread I was shocked ki writers itne samajhdaar ho gaye.. πŸ˜² but now I realise that it's Ur creativity...  Very well written β€οΈ

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It makes me sad too.😭.  Why can't writers for once hive something as beautiful ful as this..  It would add so much meaning to all the four characters... β€οΈ