Posted: 4 years ago

There is lot of shor today,  the external shor , but the noise of the internal shor has overpowered their emotions,  that's the noise you can't hear,  you can only feel it , that's the worst and the  best part of the inner turmoil that others can't hear it , they can just feel it smiley9

I am trying my best to fulfill all the promises that I had given to mishti and her family,  somewhere I feel I am responsible for not taking a correct decision in the past , wished i had handled it in a better and sensible manner,  but life has been kind enough to give me a second chance , i will try my best to mend those relations,  I am putting my best efforts to make this day extremely special for my angry chroni, I am so happy , that chirpy flirty naughty avatar of mine comes naturally when she is around,  this is magic ,  magic she does to me , gosh no wonder I was so lifeless when she wasn't around all these months ....saathiya mere main toh tera deewana hun , saare jahan se begaana hun , meri dhuno ka tarana tu , I know I still have a long way to go when it comes to balancing mishti and my family,  this is the bridge that I have been trying to cross since day 1 , I am so happy to see that now I don't have to choose between her and nanko, but is it the last battle that I had to fight ? there is a fear that what if something happens and life takes me away from her , again  ? I have lost the trust I had on my mom , whenever I sense something dangerous around,  I feel that's my mom is trying to hurt her  , why shouldn't i feel that ?, she has left no stone unturned to separate us , I am not able to trust her , yes I am angry even though I got to know she wasn't responsible for the accident today , i am still angry , i don't know , am I angry on myself for misjuding people?  What is making me so angry all of a sudden?  Is it the fear of losing you mishti? 

Abir,  we have gone through a lot in the past couple of months,  I have seen every shade of yours , from a full of life free bird to a caged bird,  I am happy that after all the mess , life and kanhaji managed to bring us together,  dil yeh mera khush rehta hai bas saath tera paake ,  I am still stuck with a lot of thoughts , what happened in the past , what is going to happen , your idea of living separately n all ,  all I know is whenever I see you I forget all of that , my smile starts meeting my eyes , like I said I had never  imagined that someone will love me so effortlessly one day,  with no complaints and no demands,  you made me realise that I am beautiful the way I am , I totally believe that you love me more than I love myself , I couldn't stop myself to dream about you , a dream of a space where it's just you and me , I am craving for the moment , the moment of "us" ..... I can't believe that finally my dreams are turning into reality , you are in my dream and you are in my reality as well ... but as always,  something happens and my world shifts ... I have seen your worst shade in your anger,  abir,  you just don't listen when in anger ...may be that's why I am trying to give you some time off , i am giving you some time and some time to myself too , cuz i don't want the arguement to escalate between us , I want you to hear me , and for that I will give you the time to hear yourself first  .... not now , but i will definitely try to talk with you ... see you soon my ajeeb rajvansh 

Hands down I am the stupidest one of the lot here , how stupid it was of me to use kuhu for all the mess , one second was it all my fault alone ? I mean , how does it matter now,  what happened has happened right,  if not entirely my fault,  I was still  the one who initiated it with faking my love for her , I have realised that I have started feeling something for her , I don't know if its love,  but I fear losing her, I know I have done nothing till date to make her feel better but now I don't know what should I do to make her feel happy , how should I stop her , why is she not accepting that saree ? I know a saree couldn't make up for what I had done , but it can be a good start , right? she is so chirpy I thought she will like my chirpy antics , wait where am I going wrong?  My bhai is happy , I am happy for him, he got hurt , I just wanted to check on his wounds , I know I only asked kuhu to come with me before that stupid jhoomer fell but my brother got hurt na .... why this always happens with me , why am I not able to balance my relations?  Kuhu,  I think I have started loving you , but I feel I have to struggle a lot to know the real you ... and now i don't have much time ....what should i do, how should I approach her ? 

Yes I am insecure , I think I am jealous too , i am scared , scared that my facade is soon going to come out , a part of my family will be happy to see mishti getting married and a part of my family will be shocked to hear about my divorce , what will I answer them when they ask me the reason for the divorce?  What will they think , suddenly me and kunal were all happy and now divorce ? I don't know what will happen..... I have never been anyone's priority in life , why can't for a change , things be about me , just me , not mishti , just me  , call me selfish , I don't want to share my day with anyone ...after mishti entered my life , I feel like I am treated as a second option , to the extent that now even my own husband considers me a second option #WOW , he is happily dancing, dancing for what?  Dosent he remember we have an impending divorce coming up , is he happy to lose me ?  is he happy he will be all free now ?  may be yes,  that's what the first thing he told me after our wedding right ? He told me to leave him and go  ... he clearly told me that he used me and after that I had never seen him feeling sorry about it , I think he wants me to leave , clearly he doesn't want me in his life anymore ,  guess no one wants me on their priority list  ...

Love is simple,  and simple is the most complicated thing in the whole world , love let's you free,  the same love gets you caged too , it makes you rise in life,  the same love is capable enough to make you fall in life too , it gives you the courage , it also gives you fear  .. love is that only emotion that brings layers of other emotions along with itself  

Pyaar vo jo uthna sikhaye, girna nahi

Pyaar vo jo taakat bane ,kamzori nahi

Pyaar vo jo asha laaye, nirasha nahi

Pyaar vo jo ibadat bane, nasha nahi

Pyaar vo jo kabhi hasaye kabhi rulaye par zindagi se kabhi thakaye nahi💕

YRHPK is slowly exploring the deep hidden subtle layers of love in the most beautiful manner 

All you need to do is,  try to listen the shor inside their hearts , you will feel what they want to make us feel smiley9smiley9

I for a second thought that you had named your highlights thread. Then I realised it was not a highlights. Whatever it is, the mind voice of fantastic four is nicely captured

Wow! This is so beautifully written ❤️

This is bang on post Uru👍🏼 you have perfectly explained inner turmoil of every character🤗

Originally posted by Onyourface

There is lot of shor today,  the external shor , but the noise of the internal shor has overpowered their emotions,  that's the noise you can't hear,  you can only feel it , that's the worst and the  best part of the inner turmoil that others can't hear it , they can just feel it smiley9

I am trying my best to fulfill all the promises that I had given to mishti and her family,  somewhere I feel I am responsible for not taking a correct decision in the past , wished i had handled it in a better and sensible manner,  but life has been kind enough to give me a second chance , i will try my best to mend those relations,  I am putting my best efforts to make this day extremely special for my angry chroni, I am so happy , that chirpy flirty naughty avatar of mine comes naturally when she is around,  this is magic ,  magic she does to me , gosh no wonder I was so lifeless when she wasn't around all these months ....saathiya mere main toh tera deewana hun , saare jahan se begaana hun , meri dhuno ka tarana tu , I know I still have a long way to go when it comes to balancing mishti and my family,  this is the bridge that I have been trying to cross since day 1 , I am so happy to see that now I don't have to choose between her and nanko, but is it the last battle that I had to fight ? there is a fear that what if something happens and life takes me away from her , again  ? I have lost the trust I had on my mom , whenever I sense something dangerous around,  I feel that's my mom is trying to hurt her  , why shouldn't i feel that ?, she has left no stone unturned to separate us , I am not able to trust her , yes I am angry even though I got to know she wasn't responsible for the accident today , i am still angry , i don't know , am I angry on myself for misjuding people?  What is making me so angry all of a sudden?  Is it the fear of losing you mishti? 

Abir,  we have gone through a lot in the past couple of months,  I have seen every shade of yours , from a full of life free bird to a caged bird,  I am happy that after all the mess , life and kanhaji managed to bring us together,  dil yeh mera khush rehta hai bas saath tera paake ,  I am still stuck with a lot of thoughts , what happened in the past , what is going to happen , your idea of living separately n all ,  all I know is whenever I see you I forget all of that , my smile starts meeting my eyes , like I said I had never  imagined that someone will love me so effortlessly one day,  with no complaints and no demands,  you made me realise that I am beautiful the way I am , I totally believe that you love me more than I love myself , I couldn't stop myself to dream about you , a dream of a space where it's just you and me , I am craving for the moment , the moment of "us" ..... I can't believe that finally my dreams are turning into reality , you are in my dream and you are in my reality as well ... but as always,  something happens and my world shifts ... I have seen your worst shade in your anger,  abir,  you just don't listen when in anger ...may be that's why I am trying to give you some time off , i am giving you some time and some time to myself too , cuz i don't want the arguement to escalate between us , I want you to hear me , and for that I will give you the time to hear yourself first  .... not now , but i will definitely try to talk with you ... see you soon my ajeeb rajvansh 

Hands down I am the stupidest one of the lot here , how stupid it was of me to use kuhu for all the mess , one second was it all my fault alone ? I mean , how does it matter now,  what happened has happened right,  if not entirely my fault,  I was still  the one who initiated it with faking my love for her , I have realised that I have started feeling something for her , I don't know if its love,  but I fear losing her, I know I have done nothing till date to make her feel better but now I don't know what should I do to make her feel happy , how should I stop her , why is she not accepting that saree ? I know a saree couldn't make up for what I had done , but it can be a good start , right? she is so chirpy I thought she will like my chirpy antics , wait where am I going wrong?  My bhai is happy , I am happy for him, he got hurt , I just wanted to check on his wounds , I know I only asked kuhu to come with me before that stupid jhoomer fell but my brother got hurt na .... why this always happens with me , why am I not able to balance my relations?  Kuhu,  I think I have started loving you , but I feel I have to struggle a lot to know the real you ... and now i don't have much time ....what should i do, how should I approach her ? 

Yes I am insecure , I think I am jealous too , i am scared , scared that my facade is soon going to come out , a part of my family will be happy to see mishti getting married and a part of my family will be shocked to hear about my divorce , what will I answer them when they ask me the reason for the divorce?  What will they think , suddenly me and kunal were all happy and now divorce ? I don't know what will happen..... I have never been anyone's priority in life , why can't for a change , things be about me , just me , not mishti , just me  , call me selfish , I don't want to share my day with anyone ...after mishti entered my life , I feel like I am treated as a second option , to the extent that now even my own husband considers me a second option #WOW , he is happily dancing, dancing for what?  Dosent he remember we have an impending divorce coming up , is he happy to lose me ?  is he happy he will be all free now ?  may be yes,  that's what the first thing he told me after our wedding right ? He told me to leave him and go  ... he clearly told me that he used me and after that I had never seen him feeling sorry about it , I think he wants me to leave , clearly he doesn't want me in his life anymore ,  guess no one wants me on their priority list  ...

Love is simple,  and simple is the most complicated thing in the whole world , love let's you free,  the same love gets you caged too , it makes you rise in life,  the same love is capable enough to make you fall in life too , it gives you the courage , it also gives you fear  .. love is that only emotion that brings layers of other emotions along with itself  

Pyaar vo jo uthna sikhaye, girna nahi

Pyaar vo jo taakat bane ,kamzori nahi

Pyaar vo jo asha laaye, nirasha nahi

Pyaar vo jo ibadat bane, nasha nahi

Pyaar vo jo kabhi hasaye kabhi rulaye par zindagi se kabhi thakaye nahi💕

YRHPK is slowly exploring the deep hidden subtle layers of love in the most beautiful manner 

All you need to do is,  try to listen the shor inside their hearts , you will feel what they want to make us feel smiley9smiley9

After a long tym(I guess so😜)I'm commenting on ur post..yaar ur review is #simplybeautiful..the way u analysed every character in the show I swear nobody else can do it ..u r the best ..kitni unbiased review hai..even I can't think of writing a charact🤗🤗er analysis by not being biased towards anyone..

Today's episode is really the best.. some where this show is slowly bringing out the romantic side of my  heart which now craves to get cherished by some one and which is well hidden from everyone..mishbir is like another itv Jodi but there's something unique in them which attracts me towards them.. probably its their love for each other..the way Abir loves Mishti and Mishti loves Abir..nobody else can love like that..it's not becoz they r my fav so they should automatically become the best Jodi in itv..there's something more to it..☺️☺️

Thank u for the wonderful post❤️❤️

Nicely done. 

P.S. I don't think Kunal knows the reason behind his inability to handle relationships. He has a one track mind. He seems to only focus on one thing at a time, be it a person or an activity.

Wah wah khidki tod post yaara👏🤗

Hats off guruji🤗

You have truly highlighted all the hidden unsaid deeper insights to all the characters in the current situation 👍🏼 beautiful explained from their pov👏

All 4 leads are extremely layered and interesting on their own. Now with the "ulje hue rishte" there is so much more to explore😃 mishbir shaadi will just be a new beginning to their relationships between all 4 them👍🏼🤗

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

I for a second thought that you had named your highlights thread. Then I realised it was not a highlights. Whatever it is, the mind voice of fantastic four is nicely captured

Thank you abby 🤗🤗

Arey these days I don't get the enthusiasm to write highlights , I had lost the connect with the show in between , but I am slowly trying to relate with them again 😳😳 not regular , but I will try writing weekly highlights 😃

Originally posted by AnOptimist

Wow! This is so beautifully written ❤️

Thank you 🤗❤️

Originally posted by Agrata23

This is bang on post Uru👍🏼 you have perfectly explained inner turmoil of every character🤗

Thank you so much geethu 🤗🤗🤗

❤️