Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreefan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After coming out she realized how despo and cheap she looked running after Asim. Pura bill usi pe phad rahi hai saying she is married and omg he was after me. The way she was sitting in Shukla's lap after re-entry showed this married woman's character around men.  

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

If Asim had tried to hit on zariwala ........bb ,Salman and manisha would have made sure it got aired....

Zariwala saying main Asim ko roz aur kisses dungi....

It was paras and shukla calling her names.

After going out of the house......she realised how she comes across and so made new allegations on Asim.

In house why dint she say this to Himanshi first...

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I don't think Asim hit on her but I do want to hit her

True😆

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think this is what Zariwala meant to say, kash Asim mujh par line marta toh mera bhi nalla Parag se picha chutah 😆

hasini009 thumbnail

“ I had made it very clear to him at the beginning and after that he got close to Himanshi and rest you all know.”

iss liye tum Asim-Himanshi ke beech mein soti thi. So that he cant hit on you?

Your Asssimm says it all who’s hitting on whom🤢

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I remember once during HK's 1st entry, all 3 were on d bed n SZ sulked n turned away, so Asim said come I'll give u a hug too n she said 'nahi, aaj kal tum bahot Himanshi Himanshi karte ho'.

nishi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Who was acting like a despo chipku in the house we all saw. Asim used to stay away from her and she used to keep calling him. Shukla and Paras also called her cougar for this reason, they saw her behavior and named her.

Ab zabardasti apne karnamon ko Ulta Asim par dalne ki koshish Kar rahi hai...and MAHIRA would stay quite if she felt uncomfortable? Really Asim tu uske paas se bhi guzar Jaye woh bawal khada Kar deti hai!

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DespicableMe

I remember once during HK's 1st entry, all 3 were on d bed n SZ sulked n turned away, so Asim said come I'll give u a hug too n she said 'nahi, aaj kal tum bahot Himanshi Himanshi karte ho'.

Not just this anytime Asim and HK were next to each other, she would plaster herself between them. 

She’s the same one who told Asim the more people tease me with you- the more I will kiss you, and she was the one who used to keep kissing him and hugging him all the time and suddenly now he was hitting on her! 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Not just this anytime Asim and HK were next to each other, she would plaster herself between them. 

She’s the same one who told Asim the more people tease me with you- the more I will kiss you, and she was the one who used to keep kissing him and hugging him all the time and suddenly now he was hitting on her! 

BW movies mein vamp ki tarah. hero bhav nahi diya, chilla chillake sabko bolo he’s hitting on me😆

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hasini009

BW movies mein vamp ki tarah. hero bhav nahi diya, chilla chillake sabko bolo he’s hitting on me😆

Haa! And we can see the man who flirts with every woman in the house and the same man who is Shefali’s ex and with who she locked herself up in the washroom! 

Yet Asim is hitting on them. Lol. 

Asim barely crossed lines with Himanshi( crossed lines of stupidity that’s another thing- like the proposal. Lol) But this woman and her stupid allegations! Uff! 

Khud flirt Karo, chipko toh no issues- but the moment you’re called out for it- just blame the other person!