Kudos Arti for finally showing the mirror to MCP Shukla!

Posted: 4 years ago

Man this guy is the worst form of animal I have seen in my life!! He treats females like dirt! Calling f*** off to two girls who have dedicated their entire journey to washing his clothes, doing his duties, serving him food and water and always fighting for him! And this is what they get in return?

Iam glad Arti exposed Shukla big time today:

1. His stupid payback logic to which he had no answer! Even paras said that payback ki baat hi nahi thi 🤣 that’s he bursted at her 

2. She said don’t shout and explain yourself for camera 🤣🤣🤣🤣 too good! Caught him red handed on this one 

3. She cursed him back when he said the F word! No one is here to take your crap dude !! Treat people with respect 

4. She said that all you know is disrespect and shouting for no reason and she was not questioning his decision !

5. She said that agar mauka milta toh payback karti and jab bhi mila maine kiya ! Always stood by you as a friend’! And Shukla looked stupid here questioning her loyalty- to a girl he said treated as his servant 

In all, she was on fire today and exposed Shukla badly!!! I wish she was like this the whole season!!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152658931

Now she knows he won't get any chance to save her..so she doesn't need him..

He has supported her at every given opportunity except when he had to save 2 persons and he saved Sana and Asim..cleared today as she wanted only 1 month security from him..

After that she kept on increasing her wants..

I found her outburst quite convenient now..

Shukla ke bas ki sirf bhaunkna hai...he thinks can get his way by bullying and intimidating people but for once Arti stood her ground and refused to be a walk over.

sara benefit lelia ab sunarhe ha ðŸ˜†

Look I would have taken that Aarti did out of convenience as she does not need him now but the important thing is she quietly asked a logical question and Sid started screaming and abusing. 

He was trying to overpower her and this time she lost her control. Technically speaking everyone including Sid knows that it might be a double eviction so if according to Salman Paras indeed got saved he would be taking aarti's position in the top 5 as Shahnaz is way popular in top 3. She still quite peacefully tried to slip it aside saying he has supported her in the whole journey so there is no point of convenience. 

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Shukla ke bas ki sirf bhaunkna hai...he thinks can get his way by bullying and intimidating people but for once Arti stood her ground and refused to be a walk over.

I know it’s a disgrace how he talks to women yaar!!! I wish there was someone like Gauhar who would have shown him his place ! 

Originally posted by Alia8988

I know it’s a disgrace how he talks to women yaar!!! I wish there was someone like Gauhar who would have shown him his place ! 

Dont worry..my Rassu is there to show Asim's right place to him. Rashmi FTW along with Sid. 

Khud hi phaas gaya aur chirgaya. No one agreed to the payback explanation toh kuch aur bhi bol diya phir phaas gaya. ðŸ˜†

Aarti good for nothing..whole season please Sid save me, one time Sid saved another friend, all of a sudden Aarti remembered her self respect..tharki bhootni kahi ki..

Aarti n Sana very well know what they are doing.. no one have to cry for their self respect..

Edited by Deddo - 4 years ago

gadha n gadhi beating each other n themselves there lol