The camera man does love Mahira Kaun

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is it  only or have u guys also noticed that they keep zooming in on her face. 

May be on weekends her make up is better..

And the way she keeps her face reminds me of Cersei.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SiddJ

Is it  only or have u guys also noticed that they keep zooming in on her face. 

May be on weekends her make up is better..

And the way she keeps her face reminds me of Cersei.. 

Oh please for God's sake, don't compare Cersei with her

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Cersei? ðŸ¤£ The evil eye! I'm so on board with this one.

I can only think of the "shame" scene that Cersei was put through. ðŸ˜ˆ

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She gives lot of expressions evil smirks and gets salty also if she is made fun of which BB team thrives on..

Otherwise her face is not very camera friendly ..she might be beautiful in real life but not looks very good on camera mainly for tv didn't think from films/webseries/song perspective except for premier when her surgeries were quite visible but she looked good.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe he is looking for cracks in the thick layer of make up ,covering her pimples ,  to shoot to hall of fame in photography

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Maybe he is looking for cracks in the thick layer of make up ,covering her pimples ,  to shoot to hall of fame in photography

🤣🤣🤣

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You people are weird. Kaise kaise comments karthe houn kissi k chehre pe kabhi kuch phir kuch. In contestants se zyada bure toh yaha loog lagthe hai mujhe🤢

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: weirdlynormal

She gives lot of expressions evil smirks and gets salty also if she is made fun of which BB team thrives on..

Otherwise her face is not very camera friendly ..she might be beautiful in real life but not looks very good on camera mainly for tv didn't think from films/webseries/song perspective except for premier when her surgeries were quite visible but she looked good.

Agree with this..  after the initial intro.. it's like her make up started fading and her real face was not that appealing.. 

BaylorBee thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She has an expressive face. The moment things don't go according to Mahira Sharma's plans, she gives this picture perfect villain expressions. 

Plus I think it's the channel's way of sticking out their tongues at the audience. No matter how much we compain about the noise pollution machine, she is still here with her bratty demands and tehzeeb drama. 

Edited by BaylorBee - 4 years ago