Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good morning.....

Thank you for the thread and update gals...... from the update I feel its going to be a romantic episode......

have a great week!!

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

The few bits of regular smiling Mishti😆

Beautiful pics thanks for sharing..that too the forehead kiss wala pic is something else..it looks so dreamy❤️smiley42

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣🤣🤣by seeing CVs track record it was really too much 😉

Wo to hai Main leads ki shaadi ke liye hi to show shuru hua tha, promo to banta hai I think Friday something dhamaka hoga, suspense mein band and weekend pe unexpected Promo, kuhu waala Shayad misleading tha 😆

😆🤣

Eeeeeeks.......

Kuhi waaala pakka mislead karne keliye thaa.......par mujhe shaadi promo chahiye......😆haan like u said.....smething will happen on friday.....and they will release a promo saying kya yeh shaadi hogi ya nahin??😆Total suspense.....😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

👍🏼👍🏼

Anuuui🤗

Hmmm.....Rhea myt have cut her hair shorter...pata nahin🤔Plus I think she is sick.....dats why she didn't have any expressions😒

If u have any binocular analysis ...likh lena......mujhe episodes dekhe kuch feel nahi hota.......shayad tumhari cool analysis padke kuch hojaaye🤗

Mini🤗

Episode wasn't at all bad yaar😃....

It did have feels😳

Yes.. I'll be more happy if they show Mishti attending to Abhir's wound in private😃... Atleast in tomorrow's episode🤔...

Will come back with more in some time🤗

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Kya karu Geethu😆

Episode dekhe kuch nahi hota.....Pics or clips dekhne padte hain.....kuch feel karne keliye😆

But seriously look at the pic.....and the bg

Their clothes are simple not function like....adn all the curtains.....and the pose.....looks like first nyt ...rather than sangeet😆

I have least hopes of getting anything from the show😆

Mini first they should give heart to heart convo of mishbir that is lacking there is no alone time..either they are with family or in naach gana🤣..even in today's episode Misht not caring for abir wound and leaving just like that was putting me off..it was not so like mishti I think they are rushing the shaddi they failed to keep mishbir traits intact especially mishti's😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Mini watch this clip you will get feels its such a soothing and beautiful dream of mishbir and mishbir look dreamy here

https://twitter.com/i/status/1226683072399077378

cr twitter

Awww.......this is my fav part in today's episode.

Thank u geethu for posting this🤗🤗🤗

This scene has my heart in today's episode❤️

I could see this dream sequence in repeat

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Mini🤗

Episode wasn't at all bad yaar😃....

It did have feels😳

Yes.. I'll be more happy if they show Mishti attending to Abhir's wound in private😃... Atleast in tomorrow's episode🤔...

Will come back with more in some time🤗

It wasn't bad yaara. ......I loved the whole dream sequence......baaki sab mujhe kuch khaas nahi laga ......not upto mishbir standards😆

Bold - 😆Even I am hoping for this.....mishti bandaging his hand in pvt in their room

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Mini first they should give heart to heart convo of mishbir that is lacking there is no alone time..either they are with family or in naach gana🤣..even in today's episode Misht not caring for abir wound and leaving just like that was putting me off..it was not so like mishti I think they are rushing the shaddi they failed to keep mishbir traits intact especially mishti's😆

Haan no alone time/meaningful convos.....is affecting our connection to them.  But I am hoping for a bandaging scene tomorrow ....she might go to his room and bandage his hand..

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Haan no alone time/meaningful convos.....is affecting our connection to them.  But I am hoping for a bandaging scene tomorrow ....she might go to his room and bandage his hand..

yes exactly mini this is why we feel disconnected with mishbir..their meaningful convos is missing that too itne sab kuch hone baad..

@bold lets hope

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Diya for the update. I finally caught the episode now. 

overall timepass episode, lots of naach gaana, but still missing that true MishBir essence. It feels just rushed. 

Once again the Kunal scenes were the highlight for me. With kuhu, or with Abhir.. or in cheez badi dance. 

I don’t know if it’s the dance overdose, but the first group dance steps were sub par. Everyone did their Acts well, and individual acts were fine, but the group was not up to the usual level for this serial. Did they have a change in choreo?

and the one thing that majorly hampered my enjoyment - what’s with the costumes. Mishti’s outfit is so bleh and hair is terrible. And whatever have they done to Kuhu - I felt bad for Kaveri having to pull off that monstrosity of a dress and hair. By contrast the RV boys and Ketu looked so much better.. 

p.s I miss that man bun on Shah from the first time they sang saathiya 
🤷‍♀️