ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 10 Feb 2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

I want to give her all the benefit of the doubt since she has been nothing but fantastic throughout the series. Maybe she is not well... yeah her expressions were just missing for the most part, she was there but not there... but like you said she was her usual self in MishBir dream dance during saathiya! So don’t know what to make out of it... pata nahin yaar, I am baffled! Jo bhi ho, hope they fix it soon... I just don’t know what to say!

Yes, that's why even I want to give her the benefit of doubt cuz she's really impressed me in this series otherwise with her portrayal of Mishti. I hope she gets her mojo back even if she is being shortchanged by the writing these days. It was nice to see her natural and happy in the dream sequence but AM won't be AM until they have some meaningful conversation and witty banter....and that needs a Mishti that isn't passive....it needs a perceptive and thoughtful Mishti. 

Jhoomar falling deffo didn't jumpstart Mishti's brain....let's see if Kuhu blasting her will do the trick😛😆

Originally posted by Mimzy

Her expressions were bland......😆

Hairstyle no comment....🤣Grandma hairstyle ke saath .....grandma waali attitude bhi aagayi usme😆

I loved their dream sequence......she looked happy....otherwise as u said Abir was happy and jumping.......mishti looked like she doesn't have the energy to go through another round of this shit😆

Maybe thats the reason😆......she is doing her functions back to back......maybe she is bored......LOL 4 GDs, 2 sangeets, 1 haldi, mehandi, close shaadi and random poojas......can leave anyone tired of shaadi related stuff😆

Mini,

When you put it that way 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone will feel tired, I agree 🤣

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

Look at Kunal in the background😆

He is observing his brother’s romance very closely these days... to get some tips on how to woo Kuhu 😆

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

Yaar mini don't say like that, shaadi Ho jaane do bhale hi koi bhi excited na ho, atleast ek saath rahe MishBir, aur seperation drama nahi jhel sakti main 🤣

😆😆

I am just wondering why no promotion at all.....kuch toh dikhe😆 This is supposed to be their main event. Iske baad mishti ki 2nd marriage hi karvaana baak he......😆

I am keeping my fingers crossed for bhaag ke shaadi.....maybe thats why they are keeping it simple😆

Yeah Mini, it does feel like Rhea has a disconnect with Mishti! Otherwise she is never off with her expressions! Ambulance hug ke baad kuch garbad ho gayi hai... Rhea is going through something 😕

And Today’s hairstyle was the worst throughout the entire series! And her outfit was so bad, no oomph, no style! I so miss her NishMish function looks 🙁

Keeping MishBir in mind, it was little simpler and not lavish, but I quite enjoyed it! Kuhu-Kunal bit was quite cute too 👍🏼

MishBir dream dance was soulful and definitely dreamy! They looked so happy...

I enjoyed little nuances like Abir kissing Mish’s hand in front of all or During choir bazaari song how he beat her hand against his heart couple of times or his Mai toh pahle se hi sab hara hoon... that was very cute! 

It’s weird but Abir looks way more happier than Mishti, so I get feels from his side, but they fizzle out for overall Mishbir because of Mish’s passiveness 😩😫

Yeah that letter opening is a big blunder on Mishti’s side. I wouldn’t tolerate it either 👎🏼

of course abir will be happy.. He is not doing shaadi sequence back to back..😆

Our reviews today are very similar...

I too found it super odd that Mish who usually go nuts over anything Abir decided to check on him later because he is angry 

Maybe they want to show a separate scene of Mishti taking care of Abir later that night...

Or maybe I am being just optimistic!

Idk 😐 

Our views have been pretty similar on the epis since last week😆

We probably shouldn't hope for much but yeah if they manage to show a seperate scene of Mishti going to Abir's room at night to talk to him, that would redeem this nonsense somewhat. 

Baaki toh it seems more likely that Mishti will get caught up in crying over Kuhu shouting at her or something🤔.....

The last week has killed my patience so much, I now brace myself to be disappointed in every epi😳😆.....expectations are rock bottom.....bar itna lower kar diya hai....come on writers, ab toh try to rise above it😛😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL you are still hoping for runaway marriage even after the last one fizzled out? 😆 I admire your optimism about this.....haha

😆😆Yup highly optimistic, but I really think all the dialogues of bhaag ke shaadi are indicating run away marriage only, let's see 😆

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

of course abir will be happy.. He is not doing shaadi sequence back to back..😆

So true😆....Abir ko break mil gaya but no break for poor Mishti....jabse show shuru hai, shaadi hi kar rahi hai😆