Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: gees

Thats True But As Bajaj grew to love Prerna i feel Viraj wil also fall in the line...And become fiercely protective abt her..He has already started showing his ruthless streaks n no nonsense attitude with Sonalika..S2 has changed its course of late due to severe negativity so CVs are treading V slowly...but it may happen that Viraj is gradually moulded into the Bajaj framework..we need to wait n watch is all i can say.

No offence...my pov from wat i have felt observed guessed and read from diff sources.

+100

See I am not saying this being a Namik fan but what I see the story is going that way only...Viraj might tread to take the place of bajaj in P's life. Her one sided lover and perfect father to her kid. Also I feel KZK still lacks a strong fourth angle. KSG was very well capable of that but ratings didn't support as compared to what ekta was paying him. (a whopping amount) The ratings are still the same but Namik is a relatively new actor. Not as popular or seasoned as KSG. I am sure he is not charging as much as KSG was. Plus Namik is one actor who can be moulded to grey or white anytime. He is good with Prerna too and Sonalika too just like Bajaj who was good with Prerna as well as his wife.  Namik can become that fourth angle KZK needs. But woh tabhi ho sakta hai if cvs develop a bond between V and P. Viraj was very restless today thinking about Prerna. He has already started to feel concerned about her. I really want CVs to explore the dynamics of his past and his rship with Prerna. Why he wants to kill her and what makes him concerned for her despite the hatred. Let's hope for the best. I'd be happy if they make him permanent..Its a treat to watch him on screen even if he is there for a short duration. If not, I am sure he will be back with a lead role soon. Touchwood πŸ™ƒ

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

+100

See I am not saying this being a Namik fan but what I see the story is going that way only...Viraj might tread to take the place of bajaj in P's life. Her one sided lover and perfect father to her kid. Also I feel KZK still lacks a strong fourth angle. KSG was very well capable of that but ratings didn't support as compared to what ekta was paying him. (a whopping amount) The ratings are still the same but Namik is a relatively new actor. Not as popular or seasoned as KSG. I am sure he is not charging as much as KSG was. Plus Namik is one actor who can be moulded to grey or white anytime. He is good with Prerna too and Sonalika too just like Bajaj who was good with Prerna as well as his wife.  Namik can become that fourth angle KZK needs. But woh tabhi ho sakta hai if cvs develop a bond between V and P. Viraj was very restless today thinking about Prerna. He has already started to feel concerned about her. I really want CVs to explore the dynamics of his past and his rship with Prerna. Why he wants to kill her and what makes him concerned for her despite the hatred. Let's hope for the best. I'd be happy if they make him permanent..Its a treat to watch him on screen even if he is there for a short duration. If not, I am sure he will be back with a lead role soon. Touchwood πŸ™ƒ

Agree and trust me after Seeing Namik as Viraj i hve myself become a v big fan of his n infact i only watch his  part and go back to research on his previous work..esp EDKV..from wat i feel he is heading the bajaj way...and i do want him to stay on...Sumwer he has lost his wife n child..Maybe Sonalika did it in that accident but she is misleading him into believing otherwise...I think and i heard that Ekta wishes to gradually mould him into the 4th angle..Bajaj also initially joined hands with komo and made his way to basus n finally prerna...i see a lot of similarity...Ys Ekta couldnot afford KSG for the show and there was a lot of backlash regarding the blackmailing track..Age difference n stuff..CVs messed up Bajajs track..they made him look too white haired initially wen it was so not needed..He luked Gr8 after kukis bdy in his natural hair tone...So i think Viraj is the damage repair of Bajaj...fingers crossed .His aura has lit up the show..am smitten by him.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

LOL ab Viraj/Namik related topics bhi Bajaj/KSG ke naam se chalenge πŸ˜†

Kyunki #2020HamaraHai , hence the buzz  , in any 'tive

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

LOL ab Viraj/Namik related topics bhi Bajaj/KSG ke naam se chalenge πŸ˜†

Kab nei chalte.   Kuch iconic reference ahi jate hai ... By default ...🀣

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RollingStones

@bold : 

Thanks for putting this out . 
This matters a lot and hence Naveen Track was considered most profitable till date. 
Bajju tracks had trp’s in the range of 1.6 to 1.8 with 2.2 being highest once that too in Swiss whcih already had a high budget riding and not to forget during That track the top show had trp of 3+ ...... so taking into consideration the amount spent + trps + top show trps .... that track was a FLOP . 

The current track has low budget and top show on Channel was trp of 2.4 so this trps cannot BW considered as Low .

And anyways this team has seen its lowest and emerged stronger against all odds and now with Namik in Addition to the team they can achieve back the glory with their talent and hardwork . 
They really do not need any high paid actors shit ..... all they need is a group of dedicated actors who have a common goal to achieve best for the show .
They have proved this with Sanjay sir and Aamna and with Namik too this can be achieved.

How dare you write facts RS? Tumhae koyi haq nahi bantha kii tum aisae kadwae sach bhol dhoo. Not fair. Think about giving peaceful sleep to human raceπŸ€—

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I really respect hina, aamna, namik fans they are bestest fandom 😘😘😘

Namik liked my post tooo😳

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

Agree and trust me after Seeing Namik as Viraj i hve myself become a v big fan of his n infact i only watch his  part and go back to research on his previous work..esp EDKV..from wat i feel he is heading the bajaj way...and i do want him to stay on...Sumwer he has lost his wife n child..Maybe Sonalika did it in that accident but she is misleading him into believing otherwise...I think and i heard that Ekta wishes to gradually mould him into the 4th angle..Bajaj also initially joined hands with komo and made his way to basus n finally prerna...i see a lot of similarity...Ys Ekta couldnot afford KSG for the show and there was a lot of backlash regarding the blackmailing track..Age difference n stuff..CVs messed up Bajajs track..they made him look too white haired initially wen it was so not needed..He luked Gr8 after kukis bdy in his natural hair tone...So i think Viraj is the damage repair of Bajaj...fingers crossed .His aura has lit up the show..am smitten by him.

A worthful post. If Namik could have been introduced  as Bajaj like viraj in that track the show  have been great success and  had the essence of reboot. Being fan of Namik I can say that he is always best in his work As you said I think he is in repair phase of Bajaj and if Ek is wise enough he should stay in the show. 

Koeli thumbnail
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team
Koeli thumbnail

As much as we like the members to discuss/speculate constructively going overboard with your imagination that falls under mocking indirectly is not acceptable. You are allowed to discuss TRP in other threads as far is you are not doing a postmortem of the same. For that, you have dedicated TRP thread posted every week. 

I am opening this thread again for discussion provided you keep in mind the above-mentioned points in your discussion. Please don't unnecessarily speculate things that are not mentioned or hinted by CVs.

Thanks

KZK2 DT

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _symphony

+100

i have followed almost all shows of namik i believe .. He is best when he is villaineous.. 

Best was his walk in EDT πŸ˜³ when he follows heroines dad .. It was a awww moment...

And recent in kzk when he follows jagga ... 

The way he walks and music and his eyes...

I like his negative character...

Positive role he suits too.. But he dnt suit soft roles...