Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iffan_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Channel forces to me to like him every episode and that’s why I don’t like him.

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

That forced sidnaz thing made me hate him more.. The way sid n sana torture eachother then love eachother i just hate that,, extreme case.. 

Plus he has a giant size ego, he is a sadist.. I dnt like ppl like him in real life

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hate him for his big fat male ego and his peeli chaddi! 

Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He doesn't respect and value others and their opinions but he expects people to grovel at his feet.

He can't tolerate losing. Proven time and again, but today he himself accepted that he couldn't sleep just coz he lost sultani akhada 🤪

He goes below the belt just to win something. The lays task today was supposed to be such a fun task. He spoilt it by shouting at Sana. It was not required and ridiculous to see. Imagine if Asim spoke like that to Arti in the task.

He's truthful but manipulative to another level and plays with words. 

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia8988

Not a single thing to like in him! 

And not to like:

1. His ego and arrogance 

2. His MCP attitude towards females

3. Violence and aggression 

4. Disrespectful 

5. Bad human being 

6. His looks 

7. His shorts 

In short everything!! 

Are Bhai Asim ka nahin bolna tha Sid ke bare mein tah na yaar 😊

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

At first he comes across as a decent good looking guy .

Initially he passed comments about women being strong when sana n mahira did that hospital task.

Later u go on to realise, girls are strong only if they play according to him and side with him. If they are opposing him then they're clearly character less.

He is nice as long as u r submissive or else he will drill his point into ur head whether u like it or not. Or worse he will unleash his fury on them.

hasini009 thumbnail

I dont like Shukla because I just loathe people with foul mouth, narcissistic, misogynist, MCP, low life scums who disrespect, ill treat, abuse others, harm them physically & mentally(intentional).

nishi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When BB started I liked him, thought he was the gentleman type and probably would be like Hiten! Boy was I wrong 😆

His misogynist, rude, abusive and violent behavior coupled with those smirks and self entitled faces he makes when others are being scolded. Him going Scot free for all wrongdoings. So much bias in his favour all combined have made me hate him like I have never hated a contestant before! 

I know a lot of my mom's friends too dislike him. Unfortunately they are not voting on apps and it's quite sad to see him getting this much support for such bad behavior.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Like him because no doubt he's a very strong and sharp minded contestant of bb history . he's smart and very calculated and enthusiastic.

Dislike him because he gets impulsive,crass, aggressive and abusive.

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nothing to like, and he's way beyond dislike lol

But I will say one thing, if he was even 0.0001% of the guy everyone thought he was from the initial weeks, he would actually be worthy of all the attention and bias. 

Wishful thinking ☯️

Edited by BBfan24x7 - 4 years ago