Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Blackwater

Yes in the same season...he was too good there taking on every contestant equally,that season host was biased and favoured Tanisha but he came and asked her blunt questions and put her in an uncomfortable position...I hope he does the same this time with Siddharth and his gang...rash and Asim are anyway grilled every weekend by the host and every other given situation, so will be here too

impossible likh ke lelo😆 damaad ki pooja hoti hai unse sawaal nahi pooche jate. 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwater

Yes in the same season...he was too good there taking on every contestant equally,that season host was biased and favoured Tanisha but he came and asked her blunt questions and put her in an uncomfortable position...I hope he does the same this time with Siddharth and his gang...rash and Asim are anyway grilled every weekend by the host and every other given situation, so will be here too

Wo har ek se tough sawal poochha hai but in a light hearted manner. I remember he asked tanisha about her being doormat or something and sangram about his coughing before telling a lie...

If he comes he will grill everyone and bring out their real personalities a little bit more.

Edited by NathuPyare - 4 years ago
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I hope one sided na ho....

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haha I don’t get the people who are hopeful of anything fair happening this season! wake up people smell the coffee. 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

but PC me aur ye Aap ki Adalat me hardly 3-4 days ka difference hai.. waha bhi questions the yaha bhi questions hai. PC wale bhi script follow kar rahe the aur ye taklu bhi same script follow karega.. Aur main baat ab kaunse questions bache hai? Sab to PC me clear hogaye na fir ye questions ka repeat telecast kyun😕 not at all interested👎🏼 kash koi talented creative team hoti bb ke paas

Aap Rajat ki adalat dekhna fir aap khud bologe ki it is very different from the pc that bb has been holding.

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Preetieee

impossible likh ke lelo😆 damaad ki pooja hoti hai unse sawaal nahi pooche jate. 

Haha he's a big name in the field of journalism and not some tuccha reporter that graced the PC..but I know this season is something else in terms of records it has broken in biasedness so can't really be sure how he is going to conduct himself 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Now if Rajat Sharma asks Asim why he is aggresive it will be aired.

If he asks Shukla it wll be edited out.

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bashing from Salman wasn't enough, so now they are sending Rajat Sharma to humiliate and insult Rasim for one final WKV episode before they end this Imaandar unbiased shit show.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Rajat sharma ki adalat pehle bhi kisi season me ho chuki hai....and it was very interesting. I think gauhar & sangram singh  wale season me hui thi... he asks good questions and in a good way.👍🏼

This is great nows. Cheers 👍🏼

Yeah, it happened in Season 7, Gauhar one. After that season, he is coming for the first time. 

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Jahan tak I remember aapki adalat happened twice n usually he butchered every contestant and put all of them in Tricky situation.it was interesting .this year I don't know if he will be biased or not.

Edited by Addictedlove - 4 years ago