PeeCee should return to Bollywood to do never seen b4 roles

Poll

PeeCee should return to Bollywood to do never seen b4 roles

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

She is a powerhouse of talent

Getting better & better as an actor,with passing time 

Bollywood is emerging with never seen before scripts & roles & women in their mid to even late 30's r pushing envelope defying old stereo types where Hindi heroines used to sit home after 28-30 yrs of age.

Should not peecee be permanently return to Bollywood regularly doing atleast 2 films per year in never seen b4 roles, showing more & more layers of what an incredible performer she is. Gives us more amazing movies just like her contemporaries Katrina & kareena r doing currently, still in full form as regular lead A+ list actresses.

Agree or disagree

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Disagree. Priyanka’s already done numerous never before seen roles in Bollywood and will continue to when she wants to. Hollywood is a bigger challenge and has a lot more for her to explore. So that will obviously be more appealing to Priyanka, she likes challenging herself and not staying in her comfort zone. Looking forward to Citadel and all the other projects she has coming up. 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago
Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No guarantee of RoI from PC films. She should Stick to online streaming platforms or hw

Edited by Twinklingmoon - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

No guarantee of RoI from PC films. She should Stick to online streaming platforms or hw

Bur her track is pretty good boxoffice wise.

If her 3 year sênior kareena can still give hits, she also can.

I think she is wasting a lot of important years & new opportunities being away from hindi cinema...west is not providing her so much

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Remember how well Hindi Cinema "fans" rewarded her for The Sky Is Pink?😵

It was a good movie and Priyanka's role & acting was damn good, but hardly anyone cared to go and watch that film in the theaters.

I initially thought they glamorized the real Chaudhary family in their film, but after watching their interviews, I realized how accurate and authentic the film was to their real story.

Real Aisha Chaudhary would've loved the film. Zaira Wasim controversy didn't help the film either.

SIP was a very niche movie as per Bollywood standards

It was great, but made in such a way that could not have any guarantee for bo success.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniya.91

Bur her track is pretty good boxoffice wise.

If her 3 year sênior kareena can still give hits, she also can.

I think she is wasting a lot of important years & new opportunities being away from hindi cinema...west is not providing her so much

Well indeed she's terrific performer and had good pull in her prime.but today her pull is as good as kriti and likes, the only plus she has is wider reach but that would help only if film is good as today everything boils down to content. 

Kareena has a powerful studio backing her, PC will have to create opportunities for her. Now her being in West for most time the link is broken. Bharat was good opportunity though, she chose to get married. 

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Well indeed she's terrific performer and had good pull in her prime.but today her pull is as good as kriti and likes, the only plus she has is wider reach but that would help only if film is good as today everything boils down to content. 

Kareena has a powerful studio backing her, PC will have to create opportunities for her. Now her being in West for most time the link is broken. Bharat was good opportunity though, she chose to get married. 

Can't say much as have not Seen her in true blue Bollywood film since ages. SIP was a film that had no potential at Indian BO despite a great movie.

Yes she could actually benefited Bharat with her presence & performance in it.

I would have no objection if she was working with loads of projects in HW but she is hardly doing anything or had done after Quantico....nothing that I know of....so I was talking more about those wasted years where she could work in many interesting commercial projects in India...

Edited by taniya.91 - 4 years ago
Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniya.91

Can't say much as have not Seen her in true blue Bollywood film since ages. SIP was a film that had no potential at Indian BO despite a great movie.

Yes she could actually benefited Bharat with her presence & performance in it.

I would have no objection if she was working with loads of projects in HW but she is hardly doing anything or had done after Quantico....nothing that I know of....so I was talking more about those wasted years where she could work in many interesting commercial projects in India...

There's nothing that only PC can do. There are options and off late makers have gone for the option. Like bebo, looks good with and can be paired opposite khans, Akshay , Ajay or even any young actor Arjun for example. PC doesn't bring anything different on table that no one else can. 

If she wants to do bw films, she needs to strategize her career. Don't go for instant hits, do small roles, may be not very imp roles. Just stay in touch with bw. Opportunities will follow