Shikara the distorted take on KP GENOCIDE

Enigma24 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Came to the forum only to be surprised that the holier than thou moderators locked shikara thread. 🤣🤣

Wow so the film maker can distort history but we can't even discuss it because it is religious discussion. 

Dear mods, this movie's sole basis was the genocide inflicted upon one religion by another. 

U can lock this thread too.. whatever suits your agenda

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

That was so random..i mean everyone were discussing the movie..

someone must have reported

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

insaaf toh chodo..

unable to even discuss online

genocide is okay

but commenting on islamic terrorism is wrong here 👏 

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol yeah. So many other politics related similar threads keep on going here for 20-30 pages before being moved or locked. But that was so sudden. Looks like few might have reported and our unbiased moderators of the forum did the rest 😆

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I regularly see heated debates over political issues crossing multiple pages. Then those threads are moved to the debate mansion. Maybe a similar approach could have been followed here.

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

After watching 2-3 reviews I was anxious to watch the movie. So I downloaded it ( bcz I would never spend money for this POS)

Somehow I managed to finish it. I must say it's not just disappointing but it's an insult to KP. WTH it was a love story.🙄 His mother if alive would have been ashamed of him. VVC only knows to whitewash terrorist & show them innocent. Latif (terrorist) is shown as innocent & honest guy.🥺 And that Chu.... Terrorist is shown giving lecture to military about bhaichara.

Islamic radicalization is the main problem but the movie didn't show anything. The violence that happened against Hindus, the butchering, women being gangraped , the extremists didn't even spare children. But in movie there is nothing shown. Here the funny thing is America is blamed for the problems in Kashmir. Matlab kuch bhi🤮

I will never watch any movie by VVC again in life!

Edited by Ranjali - 4 years ago

I am frm jk and my kp frnds r so disgusted by it. Atleast show the truth which happened in history.  Sorry there is no brotherhood  in kashmir.  And they had to show it. But they sugarcoated it. Anyways get the backlash. Deserve it.

The day of bw trying to act pseudo sickular and fooling audience is over. People r not gonna watch the fake story.

Mods u cant close the thread when people r talking about genocide. It is abuse of power

And the intellectuals silence on this is hilarious. Their priorties  changes  with the people who act victims but not with actual victims . 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Its just a stupid lovestory in the end....VVC obviously lacks the balls to show the real story but what’s disgusting is how he exploited his own mom’s name to sell this mediocre product! Shame on him!🤢

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Someone earlier commented that in the movie they justify or reason the terrorism. Is that true? How did they do that? 

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

The mods here are biased af..When unrelated political discussions can run for pages together, why can't a movie based on genocide be discussed here? 

OT, extremely disappointed..I mean expected atleast some honesty from this man when he said this film is a tribute to his mother,keeping aside his past history of whitewashing criminals..I've also seen a video where one KP was literally weeping after watching a private screening of Shikara..Just dont understand how one can water down their own community's genocide like this..Shame on VVC

Edited by KootyPai - 4 years ago