Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread # 23 - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This was all a domino effect. In my opinion, it all started with Veena and ended with Veena. 

We all know that Rohan has cheated on Tanya many times and has had many affairs before Pari. So him having an affair with Pari is not a surprise tbh. So I will take this event out of it. 

It started with Veena only accusing Pari of the affair, when she should have confronted and talked to Rohan instead. Had Veena not gone to confront Pari and question her upbringing, Suman wouldn't come to SM to blast the Sippys and reveal about Naren and Pooja, and Naren wouldn't decide to divide the property just between Pooja and Veena, and Nishi wouldn't try to kill Naren, and Sona wouldn't be accused of attempt to murder, and Veena wouldn't be manipulated by Nishi and revealed about Prenup and so and so forth, and finally Veena wouldn't have asked Rohit to divorce Sona. So basically Veena started this and she ended this. Damnn 🤪🤪

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

This was all a domino effect. In my opinion, it all started with Veena and ended with Veena. 

We all know that Rohan has cheated on Tanya many times and has had many affairs before Pari. So him having an affair with Pari is not a surprise tbh. So I will take this event out of it. 

It started with Veena only accusing Pari of the affair, when she should have confronted and talked to Rohan instead. Had Veena not gone to confront Pari and question her upbringing, Suman wouldn't come to SM to blast the Sippys and reveal about Naren and Pooja, and Naren wouldn't decide to divide the property just between Pooja and Veena, and Nishi wouldn't try to kill Naren, and Sona wouldn't be accused of attempt to murder, and Veena wouldn't be manipulated by Nishi and revealed about Prenup and so and so forth, and finally Veena wouldn't have asked Rohit to divorce Sona. So basically Veena started this and she ended this. Damnn 🤪🤪

For sure 

She is 🤢

YoungHeart thumbnail

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ohh yeah.... So we should have cancelled that woman right when she questioned Pari instead of her own son!!!!! ❌❌❌❌❌

She is shit woman!!!!  Shiteena!!!! 🤬

Little-things thumbnail

Go watch Sandip sickand insta story. Akash is selling milk lol 

Kyun dharavi/dombivilli  shift hogaye.. 🤣🤣

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Never mind apparently it’s not related to KHKT per twitter lmaooo 🤣🤣

Little-things thumbnail

Never mind apparently it’s not related to KHKT per twitter lmaooo 🤣🤣

Arreyyy whyy???!!!! 🤣

I soo wanted to hear that... Sona ne property claim kar liya... Nd these shittys had to shift to dombivili.. Or say aakash had this as a nightmare this confesses to Rohit about property.. Nd asks to reconcile ASAP.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

YoungHeart thumbnail

Arreyyy whyy???!!!! 🤣

I soo wanted to hear that... Sona ne property claim kar liya... Nd these shittys had to shift to dombivili.. Or say aakash had this as a nightmare this confesses to Rohit about property.. Nd asks to reconcile ASAP.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMAOo. Apparently the actor is a businessman selling organic food and dairy products so there is a farmers market where he has his stall and I guess Sandip sickand went there to support him.

Sandip was asking him “why did you not stand up for Sonakshi” 😆😆

Naoshin thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's our pov ..but sippys think that if sona is not the bahu of SM,then pari can't get the audacity to enter in SM or to be in a relationship with Rohan.. bt that dumb people don't know pari isn't only 1 woman whom rohan has a illegal relationship..he cheated Tanya several times before also.. pari is just one of them..just bcz she is sona's sister,that's why that bloody veena sippy has the audacity to blame pari only...what if it's another girl...what will this veena sippy do?..can she behave like that what she has behaved with pari?..& the fact is truth can't be hidden..it will come out 1 day itself....so if the truth wouldn't come out nishi & other family members true colors won't be come out..sometimes in real life this kinds of thing happens also..in our family, who are staying with us aren't out closed ones .they find opportunities & are fake...for them relationship can break ..that's what is happening in khkt nowadays..bt the problem is only ronakshi is suffering,other relationships despite fakeness are intact...that's why we r also suffering..bt when the truth will be come out & everyone will come to know their loved ones'true colours,that will be treat to watch.. & of course for ronakshi they will come up with a stronger couple & they will realize that only the relationship between them is real,none care for them the way they do for each other..their priorities will be changed...& I hope sippys will change also...well I am not justifying them..bt I have a wish to see the family United,happy & loyal in all relationships like before..bt I can't forgive them what they did...just a wish...

Naoshin thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why why?..