Cranky mahira

Share
Posted: 15 days ago

Wow.. mahira madam ne preeta ko marne ka plan chalaya, voh flop nikla toh kudh ka fake muder track chalu kiya and now fake kidnapping also. And now don't tell me this is all preeta's doing from jail..smiley29smiley11

Yaar im missing Pritvi already. Him lusting over preeta didn't feel this much disgusting when mahira asked for a hug and drink tea from the same cup.smiley11 mahira ke fangirling kuch aur hi level pe jaa rahe haismiley18

Posted: 15 days ago

This show should be telecasted in a pagalkhana. 

What a lunatic approach towards life these bufoons have smiley22


Like, Mahira is not a fangirl who was in love with her childhood friend. Please , this is not normal! She is a psychopath! 

Sharlyn is so dangerously negative and now this psychopath. 

Followed by indeed gone case Karan who doesn't even know how his own damn brain works! 


The craziest writing that I have witnessed in a very long time. smiley29

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro


This show should be telecasted in a pagalkhana. 

What a lunatic approach towards life these bufoons have smiley22


Like, Mahira is not a fangirl who was in love with her childhood friend. Please , this is not normal! She is a psychopath! 

Sharlyn is so dangerously negative and now this psychopath. 

Followed by indeed gone case Karan who doesn't even know how his own damn brain works! 


The craziest writing that I have witnessed in a very long time. smiley29

smiley36

on point

Posted: 15 days ago

At least Karan is coming to his senses. Well... I don’t know if I should use that word actually considering he was so deep in his thoughts about her, he was literally kissing and romancing his pillow smiley37smiley37smiley37

Coming to his senses by the fact that he’s realising Preeta can never try and get someone killed. All I’m wondering is if he can believe that, why won’t he try and find out the truth behind all the other misunderstandings that started this mess in the first place? 

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by SophieKarim


At least Karan is coming to his senses. Well... I don’t know if I should use that word actually considering he was so deep in his thoughts about her, he was literally kissing and romancing his pillow smiley37smiley37smiley37

Coming to his senses by the fact that he’s realising Preeta can never try and get someone killed. All I’m wondering is if he can believe that, why won’t he try and find out the truth behind all the other misunderstandings that started this mess in the first place? 

How is believe that Preeta cannot possibly be a 'murderer' be coming to his senses thou?! smiley22 Isn't it the least he is suppose to believe anyway?! 

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro


This show should be telecasted in a pagalkhana. 

What a lunatic approach towards life these bufoons have smiley22


Like, Mahira is not a fangirl who was in love with her childhood friend. Please , this is not normal! She is a psychopath! 

Sharlyn is so dangerously negative and now this psychopath. 

Followed by indeed gone case Karan who doesn't even know how his own damn brain works! 


The craziest writing that I have witnessed in a very long time. smiley29

Exactly..  sherlyn's deeds are like you can't even explain how much wrong they are and that girls always escapes at the time of truth exposure and she is roaming freely in that very own house. For once why can't they stop her. For god's sake bring back mahesh from coma. Agar aisa chalta raha his character would be in coma for more than a year for real and you know how that can be in kdb calandar rightsmiley29

And this girl mahira is another level of psycho..

Why do these writers give us such examples of characters which can actually turn some people like this in real life too.. our country has so many kind of criminals filled, what if we really have fictional character inspired villians toosmiley5 coz these two are setting examples for many wrong deeds. 

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by SophieKarim


At least Karan is coming to his senses. Well... I don’t know if I should use that word actually considering he was so deep in his thoughts about her, he was literally kissing and romancing his pillow smiley37smiley37smiley37

Coming to his senses by the fact that he’s realising Preeta can never try and get someone killed. All I’m wondering is if he can believe that, why won’t he try and find out the truth behind all the other misunderstandings that started this mess in the first place? 

Don't worry with tomorrow's i mean today's epi.. mahira's self kidnapping drama he is again going to the misunderstanding phase...there's no recovery for these characters from the hands of evil in this show. The level of spreading negativity is high now.

I was actually happy when i saw the trust between preeran is coming back. But the writers should make preeta heart broken.. and hence we're let to witness all kinds of nonsence smiley29

Ye log is not going to search for the truth, instead they will start their own favourite blame game ON!!smiley39

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by RishabhXPreeta


How is believe that Preeta cannot possibly be a 'murderer' be coming to his senses thou?! smiley22 Isn't it the least he is suppose to believe anyway?! 

He is supposed to,  but the condition here is so confusing in between preeta and karan. The way he believed some morphed photographs and threw preeta out of his life was one case and the second case is, believing preeta cannot murder someone and supporting her to get her name cleared. 

If he trusts she cannot try attempt to kill anyone he should obviously believe she is not someone who will favour someone for money. And If he believes the second case then he is not supposed to support her now. But that's not happening. That's why its a bit strange. 


The funniest thing in the show is, lutras consider their bahus (sherlyn and mahira whose "soon to be a baku ") as some kind of angels the heaven has sent. And think of preeta as some kind filthy worm (especially Kareena) But uss ghar ki har problems ki jhad their so called bahus hai.. when are they going to learn?!smiley29smiley44


Kundali Bhagya 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
pfalcon1949 1 421 18 days ago msainhjaug
karan feeded mahira and preeta both

jaanulovejaanam   12   2530

jaanulovejaanam 12 2530 3 months ago an_am

Topic Info

  • 15 Replies
  • 1424Views

Topic started by MandyTheBlogger

Last replied by MandyTheBlogger

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP