Kundali Bhagya

Cranky mahira - Page 2

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: an_am

being a gold digger and being a murderer are two different things. karan preeta ko murderer to nahi samjhe ga obviously. 

also it seems they changed the storyline a little bit due to sanjay's absence. i think he had some fight with the makers so his character is on hold. but the show is doing exceptionally well without prithvi so i dont think he is going to come back soon if at all.

so it seems that trajectory of the show is changed a little bit but end result will be the same probably.

He is definitely needed for sherlyn's banda phod. Sherlyn and mahira together are very much irritating to watch. Hope prithvi comes back soon. Prithvi absence is giving sherlyn extra power to torture preeta so yeah preeta's torture = trp increase. So yea we should wait more to see him back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: SophieKarim

Chal kya raha hai bhaaaiii??! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok my mistake, I assumed it totally wrong yesterday that mahira is making her own kidnapping so that she doesn't have to go and withdraw her case. But after seeing today's its pretty obvious that it will be sherlyn's kartoot as she got insulted by janki and shrishti. 

But aaj aake mujhe tasalli hui...  atleast someone gave back a little dose to sherlyn for doing so much!! 

This content was originally posted by: puthi-sj

Mahira is dumb character in the show sometimes i feel bad for her .

U can't call het dumb. She is someone who can be equally dangerous as sherlyn. She maybe acting just like a lunatic fangirl and is still causing this much trouble so imagine when she start acting like sherlyn.  Tab toh preeta koyi khair nahi😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

This show should be telecasted in a pagalkhana. 

What a lunatic approach towards life these bufoons have 😳

Like, Mahira is not a fangirl who was in love with her childhood friend. Please , this is not normal! She is a psychopath! 

Sharlyn is so dangerously negative and now this psychopath. 

Followed by indeed gone case Karan who doesn't even know how his own damn brain works! 

The craziest writing that I have witnessed in a very long time. 

🤣 This is 🤣

This content was originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Ok my mistake, I assumed it totally wrong yesterday that mahira is making her own kidnapping so that she doesn't have to go and withdraw her case. But after seeing today's its pretty obvious that it will be sherlyn's kartoot as she got insulted by janki and shrishti. 

But aaj aake mujhe tasalli hui...  atleast someone gave back a little dose to sherlyn for doing so much!! 

Nope !! It was just like how i predicted..  its mahira's self kidnapping session that happened not sherlyn's revenge. The much awaited mahira 's dad's entry can happen soon 😆