Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DespicableMe

Poora bika hua hain. Supports right-wing politics.

They also share d same surname, so no hopes. mahira was only bashed when it wasn't even her fault.

Thanks for the heads up, I will not keep any hopes on this then

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nominated contestants Shehnaz, Mahira and Arti have been carried forward for the Tuesday eviction. The others aren’t nominated. I’m guessing two will be evicted.

That means Paras is already in the top 5. Is that why BB was biased in this task so Shukla could play for Paras and is that why they didn’t have eviction(s) on WKW?  They didn’t want all hms nominated again cos they wanna take Paras to the top 5?

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hello I'm looking for a video of Mahira in that press conference where she says Paras se usse ladke wali feeling nahi aati. And they added that Kya keh Diya Hain background track. Kissi ke paas link hain? 

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DespicableMe

Poora bika hua hain. Supports right-wing politics.

They also share d same surname, so no hopes. mahira was only bashed when it wasn't even her fault.

yes, representative of 'Godi Media'.

Manisha bua ne ab betaji ki help ke liye rajat mamu ko bheja hai🥱

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It seems COTW is also planted

Sana fan forced to.ask Asim why Asim using Sana as per convenience.

Matlab script fixed hai ki Asim ko villain dikhana hi hai whether by hook or crook.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So no eviction happening this week. How biased can it get. And how long do viewers have to bear couple drama of paras mahira and sidnaaz. At least evict mahira. She is clearly the weakest one. And keep other eviction on Tuesday. Or do they plan to keep aarti and evict shehnaaz mahira 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tina59

It seems COTW is also planted

Sana fan forced to.ask Asim why Asim using Sana as per convenience.

Matlab script fixed hai ki Asim ko villain dikhana hi hai whether by hook or crook.

Caller of the week spoiler aaya?

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow from a side role to main contestant and such a positive article by IF on her, which they never gave for an established actress like Rashmi

Shukli hone ke perks🤔

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Watched the episode and I might be the only one but I enjoyed the Asim- Sana fight 😆- in fact it was irritating the way Sid kept on butting in and I wished he would go join Pahira.

Sana with her great expectations from Asim and Asim with his "hum appke hain kaun" and then Arti who could easily get work as an opera singer would suddenly butt in with her high pitched sounds😆 and then Rashmi who looked like she wished she could put her unruly kids in the naughty corner🤣

Asim was being a perfect teeli master and I don't blame him- Sid gifted him the opportunity to do so. Sana wanted to sunao both Asim and Sid but because of the PC is being more circumspect about sunaoing Sid.

Rashmi was good today and played very smartly.

lol! even I enjoyed it!

Best part was asim throwing sana's line at her and sana laughing in between fight🤣

Total sibling fight with "ehsaan ginana" ke kisne kitna ehsaan kiya 😆