Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yeahh I saw that video and I was confused... but but in that leaked script, Sona was back in KPK as a new version of herself. Plus in the recent pics, she's in kPK. Seems they thought Sona has quit but she actually returns back? 

Yea maybe Sona and Summit surprise them by coming to the set 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Suno Dotson hum Pagal ho jayenge 

For now let’s just take it as it comes 

Dimaag ka dahi ho raha hai 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

Yea maybe Sona and Summit surprise them by coming to the set 

Hmm didn't understand this both Sona and Sumit quitting KPK. Ok, why would sumit quit KPK?? 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

I heard this over and over again multiple times  the scene being shot with cake cutting and celebration of KPK

The director guy (sultan bhai) clearly said bahut kuch change ho chuka hai, dukh ho raha hai humari purani Parvati ja Chuki hai jo ki Sonakshi thi aur kunal bhi ja chuke Hain. Naya couple a raha hai. Then the reporter asked about the fan following of Sumi and Sonakshi. So he responded yes they have big fan following but ab Kya kar sakte hain. 

Ho Kya raha hai bhai why would Sonakshi not be Parvati anymore. What will she work as now? 

Viji, I think KPK is taking generation leap. So first cast will thought that Sona and Sumit will not do old characters. But Sona and Sumit surprise cast members by accepting the change later. But, in KHKT, definitely the leap cold be 2 months guys.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Ok that KHKT_official has confirmed from official sources that there will be a leap in KPK and KHKT both. 

It seems KPK is taking a leap and maybe they will show Sona and Sumit's kid now 😆 .. That will be interesting. Maybe the child actor is someone Rohit's family knows so Rohit will come to set?? 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

I am going back to watch 

Sona mein sirf tumhara hoon

Tum Mujhe mein Tumhe kabhi kho nahi sakte ❤️

YoungHeart thumbnail
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Ok that KHKT_official has confirmed from official sources that there will be a leap in KPK and KHKT both. 

It seems KPK is taking a leap and maybe they will show Sona and Sumit's kid now 😆 .. That will be interesting. Maybe the child actor is someone Rohit's family knows so Rohit will come to set?? 

Pooja? She is a model🤦‍♀️

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail