Shehnaaz Gill In My Sight ...& Her Negative Inetntions - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Abruh

no TRIO is loyal and Honest for me ❤️Sidharth n PaHira always there for eachother i will SUPPORT Mahira over shahnaz any n everyday

Shehnaz is a Cheapo, am not even talking about her. Sid actually protects whoever is in his team, I actually like that leadership quality of Siddarth.

Paras and Mahira are honest and loyal ONLY to each other. 

Originally posted by: vivacious

Shehnaz is a Cheapo, am not even talking about her. Sid actually protects whoever is in his team, I actually like that leadership quality of Siddarth.

Paras and Mahira are honest and loyal ONLY to each other. 

COMPLETELY agree wth u 

ist she blamed Paras ..then Mahira Aarti n Sidharth n now Asim n soon she will target Rashmi 

AWanderingSoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Siddharth likes sana no matter how much u show her negative and that is the fact.

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivacious

I’ve no issues with anyone apart from Mahira and Shehnaz.

In my view, Shehnaz is a bad role model. There’s absolutely nothing to learn from her.

Such a fake, cunning, OTT dramebaaz gal. It’s quite irritating to watch her on a serious note. 
One must value and take stand for their self respect, present themselves dignified.

Even though I don’t like Mahira, atleast people can learn one thing from her, she is a loyal friend. 
One word for Shehnaz  “ Vulgar”.

Totally agree with each and every word described for sana 👏

AlishaRocks thumbnail

i want to share my opinion about Miss Shehnaz Gill ... She ws liked by me in ist month as i was not aware i will curse my self for liking her initially ..her likeness towards Paras is very visible till today ..

initially she liked Paras and Paras chose Mahira over her she left Him BUT hold feelings in her heart which is NOT WRONG  and she went close to Sidharth as Friends which was visible thrughout Month wthout any Cringe Chipka Chipki and she and Show was bearable to watch .

Then second half of the Show post VG ist Exit # Sid               Naaz was a curse to watch on TV and i would say she took her into Nerves .... i always think She broke Asim and Sidharth Bond and Asim was Right about her that she is NOT Trustwrthy

Shahnaz Gill Can't ever take CRITICISM on herself ..we had seen her outburst in JEALOUSY task on WKV .. before that She humiliated Mahira in BB Comedy Task which was a bad move and left negative impression of her on Me and she left no stone in Mocking, Bullying and HURTING Mahira which was un-necessarily done by Her .. n Beautifully she Held so called over her Game # Sid             Naaz..

Then she by Time in last Month Started showing Sidharth in bad light by blaming him u dont give me attention till Mocking him infront of Camera for calling her CHARACTERLESS ..n sidharth ye kahan sy aya ? camera k liye kuch bhi.. ..Bang ON Sidharth ..

She on other-side Bitched Against Asim-Rashmi-Aarti-PaHra wth Sidharth n beautifully TRAPPED sidharth mind against them 

she said Rashmi bitch against You

Asim want to see you out of house by making u hit him 

she claimed Aarti is playing game Aarti always supported ths Mean woman and always gave her emotional support whenevr she faked TEARS..she even couldn't RESPECT Aarti for that but how Aarti gave her BACK in last Fight was Commendable and EXPOSED her forced Innocence ..

She always go to rashmi to bitch against Sidharth and then Rashmi's reaction or avices she manuplates wrd by twisting them n told to Sidharth..

That was her WHOLE Game ...sab k reaction apni Bitching py ikatha kr k sab ko lara kr KHUD naik ban jao WKV pay ..

Then i am Amazed how Paras exposed her and said she is NOT trustwrthy and Fake ..

How Sidharth Never TRUSTED her and gave back on  to her false claims 

How Rashmi bluntly said Yes Your game is only Sidharth 

How ASIM expressed she is nothng n cant stick to one side will go back to sid for her game ..

She went to Asim herself 

she choose Asim for CAPTAINCY was her own stand

She tried to be Sweet Sweet Wth Asim-Rashmi-Vishal and Bitched Against Vishal to Madhu that dont go to him n have some self-Respect 

She BITCHED against Asim wth HK and preached dont TRUST him and judge HIM once u r OUT ..

so whoever think she si INNOCENT , Bholi Bhali , Seedhi Saadhi ...she is the CUNNING one and use everyones WEAK points against each-other n sit Quitely n enjoy Fights around her 

She recently Asked Asim TO STAY AWAY from her ..??????????????????

why Lady??????? you said Asim is NOT trustwrthy n u bitched wth Aarti ths thing????????????

aren't u went To ASIM n his gang by urself by ur so called friendly nature..

i am SOOO HAPPPY Media , Salman, Paras, Sidharth showed u who r u and u pretend to b Sweeet BUT u r the one of NEGATIVITY big boss house is having ...

PARAS in press conference RIGHTLY SAID ...i say ths Agin Miss Shahnaz You are FAKE .. bang on Bro

she said GG k sath will i b ths much safe or NOT no idea LOL🤪... 

Shahnaz Gill is Least deservng ..i would Prefer Rashmi over her 

she is NOT even winning any major Polls ..COLORS gave importance to ths OverRated actress much Importance otherwise she is NOTHING infront mega stars..

Asim SHOULD not take her ths SHIT and Rashmi n Sidharth n Paras too not baby sitting wth her naymore ..

Agree 👍🏼. Never liked her , sometimes she was likeable,, but now started disliking her again. She is a very bad role model and her scenes are cringe to watch. She is fake and dramebaaz. Being the  channel's and host's laadli she has been pampered too much.  She has also gotten away with being violent with asim by pushing him and throwing boxes on him badly but asim has never complained. I am glad she is loosing charm and hope people don't encourage the cringe she want to sell the audience. Its glad to know that there are dignified audience who dislike her cheap behaviour and are calling out on her . 

Edited by AlishaRocks - 4 years ago
vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Totally agree with each and every word described for sana 👏

Thanks dear!

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Agree 👍🏼. Never liked her , sometimes she was likeable,, but now started disliking her again. She is a very bad role model and her scenes are cringe to watch. She is fake and dramebaaz. Being the  channel's and host's laadli she has been pampered too much.  She has also gotten away with being violent with asim by pushing him and throwing boxes on him badly but asim has never complained. I am glad she is loosing charm and hope people don't encourage the cringe she want to sell the audience. Its glad to know that there are dignified audience who dislike her cheap behaviour and are calling out on her . 

Abbsouletely Alisha .. even she pushed Sidharth in last task on his Chest 

she now targetting Asim as trying to sale verdict tht cause of u i am seeing as dhokebaz as tumhari waja sy mai sid k alag hui n tumharey pas anay tu mujhe log smjhty hn k sid ko dhoka dey rai hun tu tum mujhse dor rho.. her CRINGE love we all had beared 1.5 mnths i cursed n even kal i muted her n sid whole convo ..she is HEAD to TOE fake ...she is LEAST Deserving ...she has NO game strategy she is even POOR at TASKs CAPTAIN b bani to Asim-Sid-Paras k sacrific py 

i mean she cant appreciate anyone ..she name her SELFISHNESS and DECEIVING nature as FLIPPER and Attachmnt  loved th JOURNALIST pointed her RIGHT k apka game hai pyar pyar ..n ap audience ko disloyality ka msg convey krna chahti hain n ap BITCHING karti hn Asim-Sid-Rashmi sy aik dosry ki apna ullu seedha karny k liye

dearest i hardly saw Us agreeing on same point of view 😊bt genuinely felt HAPPY u agreed on everythng i pointed ... Sid      Naaz is bye ehr and FORCED and Cringe ... ONLy game she has .. she has no self respect , No stand , Nothng .dosro ka image gira k abla naari bano n phr SYMPATHY lo 

Originally posted by: Daffodils_88

Siddharth likes sana no matter how much u show her negative and that is the fact.

i am NO one to dictate Sidharth ... i as a genral viewer know her TRUE Colors so sidharth is NOT my family n its his life his choice 

Thanks from my side too 

AlishaRocks thumbnail

Abbsouletely Alisha .. even she pushed Sidharth in last task on his Chest 

she now targetting Asim as trying to sale verdict tht cause of u i am seeing as dhokebaz as tumhari waja sy mai sid k alag hui n tumharey pas anay tu mujhe log smjhty hn k sid ko dhoka dey rai hun tu tum mujhse dor rho.. her CRINGE love we all had beared 1.5 mnths i cursed n even kal i muted her n sid whole convo ..she is HEAD to TOE fake ...she is LEAST Deserving ...she has NO game strategy she is even POOR at TASKs CAPTAIN b bani to Asim-Sid-Paras k sacrific py 

i mean she cant appreciate anyone ..she name her SELFISHNESS and DECEIVING nature as FLIPPER and Attachmnt  loved th JOURNALIST pointed her RIGHT k apka game hai pyar pyar ..n ap audience ko disloyality ka msg convey krna chahti hain n ap BITCHING karti hn Asim-Sid-Rashmi sy aik dosry ki apna ullu seedha karny k liye

dearest i hardly saw Us agreeing on same point of view 😊bt genuinely felt HAPPY u agreed on everythng i pointed ... Sid      Naaz is bye ehr and FORCED and Cringe ... ONLy game she has .. she has no self respect , No stand , Nothng .dosro ka image gira k abla naari bano n phr SYMPATHY lo 

How could we have agreed to each other as u are a Shukla fan and myself Asim's 😆. But I m glad that we could agree on Sana's part . I feel the same dislike for her as u do  👍🏼