Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Meeraaa!!! This story♥️♥️

I was almost scared that you might've killed off Kuhu but I was hoping that was not the case because it's a KuKu story. It's so hard waiting for the next chapter but school is more important. Please do update whenever you have time. Don't take this the wrong way but I hate how good you are with the cliffhangers. Ugghhhh!! Can't wait for the next chapter!

shikha_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn.... it was just awesome❤❤❤❤❤

19sharu thumbnail

Meera. ... Woww... Just Woww... I am just mesmerised by how you write.... Pls update the next part... So waiting for it... But School is also important... Take time and blow our minds again by the beautiful writing ❤❤💫👍👍

19sharu thumbnail

Update the next part plssss

journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 6

Kuhu’s POV

They say that when a person is comatose, they can sometimes have out-of-body experiences. I never really believed that theory. That is, until I experienced it. 

I watched as Kunal cupped my face with his hand and closed his eyes while tears rolled down his cheeks and his lips trembled, trying to suppress his sobs. I reached out to put a hand on his shoulder, to tell him that I was fine, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t bear to see him in such agony, and I tried calling out to him, but no matter how loud I screamed, my voice would catch in my throat. 

The doctor came into the room, and Kunal hastily wiped his tears and got up. He didn’t let go of my hand, though. 

“Doctor, has there been any progress? Any at all? Kuhu kab uthegi?” Kunal asked anxiously.

“Look Mr. Rajvansh, maine aapse pehle bhi kaha tha. After her surgery, we tried our best, but we couldn’t prevent the sepsis. We had to put her in a medically-induced coma to keep her organs from shutting down. Please try and understand, this is a long process,” the doctor explained patiently.

The last time I had seen Kunal look so broken was when he had found out the truth of his birth. Crestfallen, he sat back down next to me and clutched my hand tighter, almost as if should he let go, he’d lose me forever. I wanted to console him, to hold him, to tell him that all would be well. But I had never felt farther from him. 

My mind flashed back to the night of our wedding. Kunal’s yelling from that night echoed in my ears and I felt white-hot pain course through my heart. My mind wandered through the months following our marriage, in which we fought and bickered, but also had our moments of peace and understanding. 

“No Kuhu. You’re a fool. Why do you think Kunal is crying over your body right now? Because he loves you? Bull. He only wants you to wake up so that our families don’t grieve any longer. Don’t delude yourself. He didn’t want you then, and he definitely doesn’t want you now,” I said to myself internally. 

Narrator’s POV

Kunal found himself falling asleep slowly, his head resting next to Kuhu’s comatose body. Ever since Kuhu got shot, he had not been able to sleep at home, and was only able to find peaceful sleep when he was next to Kuhu. His mind leisurely drifted into a dream state.

Flashback

Kunal came home from work exhausted. It was late in the evening, and he was starving. He went to the kitchen and was about to open the fridge when a bright pink sticky note caught his eye. It read in impeccably neat handwriting: “Kunal, khaana bahar table pe hai, aur garam hai. Jaldi se kha lena. Subah se kuch nahi khaaya tumne. -K”

Kunal smiled. His family members had gotten so used to him coming home late, they had stopped keeping food outside for him. But ever since he married Kuhu, she had made sure that without fail, food was on the table for him when he came home. He didn’t know how it was hot every time right when he came, but he suspected that she called Uma Patel to figure out when he was leaving. 

After eating, he walked up the stairs. A faint melody echoed in the hallway of his room, and as he neared, he realized that someone was singing from inside his room. 

“Saari Saari Raat Mujhe Isne Jagaya

Jaise Koi Sapna Jaise Koi Saaya

Koi Nahin Lagta Hai Koi Mere Saath Hai

Jaane Kya Baat Hai Jaane Kya Baat Hai”

He closed his eyes and listened to Kuhu's soothing, sweet voice. His throbbing headache ceased and a calm quiet took over him.  He knew that she sang well, as many people had told him, but he had never actually heard her sing before. 

Kuhu opened the door and immediately bumped heads with Kunal. 

“Ouchhh Kunal yaar kya kar rahe ho?! Aise psycho ke tara room ke bahar kyun khade ho?!”

Kuhu continued to rant to him. But he just smiled. After the longest time, he had found his peace of mind.

End flashback

After a few hours, Kunal’s phone rang. He jolted awake and fumbled around for his phone. 

“Hello? Haan Inspector Shinde, boliye. Accha main police station aa raha hoon.” Kunal got up to leave but something tugged at his hand. He looked over. Kuhu’s pinky was intertwined with his. His eyes widened. Could Kuhu hear him?

Edited by journalgirl321 - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

Narrator’s POV

Kunal found himself falling asleep slowly, his head resting next to Kuhu’s comatose body. Ever since Kuhu got shot, he had not been able to sleep at home, and was only able to find peaceful sleep when he was next to Kuhu. His mind leisurely drifted into a dream state.

What?? What could Kuhu hear?? Why do you end chapters like this? I want more!!!!😟

@Bold - oh my god!! My heart!! 

I don't think I have words to explain how much I love your story. If only you could see the expressions on my face, you might know. This is hands down the best FF I have ever read and I have read loads of FFs (mostly based on books) but none have made me feel like this.

Please update as soon as you can!🥱

aquaHP thumbnail

Also, I can't believe I have never heard the song before. I listened to it so that I could imagine Kuhu singing it. It's such a beautiful song!!

P.S. I had thought of listening to it when I had started the story but by the time I reached the end of the 3rd chapter, it had completely slipped my mind.

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago
journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

What?? What could Kuhu hear?? Why do you end chapters like this? I want more!!!!😟

@Bold - oh my god!! My heart!! 

I don't think I have words to explain how much I love your story. If only you could see the expressions on my face, you might know. This is hands down the best FF I have ever read and I have read loads of FFs (mostly based on books) but none have made me feel like this.

Please update as soon as you can!🥱

Aaahhhhhh Pihu thank youuu so much!!!! That really means so much to me, because I really did try. If only we could see this version of Kunal in the show 😭

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

Aaahhhhhh Pihu thank youuu so much!!!! That really means so much to me, because I really did try. If only we could see this version of Kunal in the show 😭

In the recent days, I have watched so many KuKu scenes back to back ki agar koi story likh de to I'll imagine Kaveri and Ritvik performing it to perfection. Their chemistry gives me 🦋. And your story is so good that I am going to delete that excuse of a divorce track from my head and replace it with your story. But please!!! Do finish it. Don't leave me hanging 🙆🏻‍♀️

I want to see this Romantic Kunal that is in your story and I am guessing you would somehow have him remove any insecurities that Kuhu has about being left alone since you focused on that. But that's just my assumption. Write the way you're writing because it's amazing!!

Question: Is the shooter BB's right hand dude Lakshman???

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for updating👍🏼

I absolutely love this story, you have penned it beautifully👏

its one of the best I have read

with the unjust writing & treatment of kuku in the show, such ffs are only respite for poor fans like us🥺

thanks again for updating it during this time🤗