Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AnkitaPritu

Writing to you for the first time as I'm new on IndiaForum platform so catching up with ur story today

It's just magic to read this new Abir n somewhat similar Mishti.. Abir is just magnetic hope mishti will have get a bit tender towards Abir before marriage so tht we can get a bit tender Mishti n romantic abir

You are having perfect pace bas lagta hai saare parts ek baar me mil jaaye ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

Thanx for your efforts waiting for next part eagerly won't add any suggestions bas want a bit eager mishti like abir is for her...

Firstly, Welcome ๐Ÿค—   I hope you have a fun time and enjoy your experience on IF. 

Secondly, thanks for stopping by and giving this story a shot. Means the absolute world to me. 

I like to experiment a bit with my characters, so I would usually take these gambles to alter the traits of the characters, at times completely and while other times just a tad bit. I am glad you liked the changes. I won't make any promises whether or not would Mishti warm up to Abir before the marriage ceremonies are completed. But whatever it is, you will have lots to read about Mishti and Abir. 

Thanks for the compliment.. but saare parts ek baar me milne se rahe.. I can't write all of it in one go. It's a struggle in itself to tackle down each of the chapters as and when we move forward. Saare ek saath dene gayi toh toh ho gayi story complete. ๐Ÿ˜†

My efforts pay off with each comment like this one. A review and a satisfied (at times even unsatisfied, who complains and pin points at loop holes and all the shit load of crap that they dislike..) or eager reader. So, Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Suggestion, well noted. But you will have to wait a bit longer to witness eager Mishti for Abir. There's a lot going in her head and that needs to be cleared first. 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Hii ankita.. Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿค—

Don't be a silent reader, do share your thoughts about mishbir n the show with us at the mishbir AT๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree to this! 

Thanks for dropping by though! ๐Ÿ˜Š

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looking forward to next chapter interesting canโ€™t wait.

If you donโ€™t mind words in Hindi are put into brackets for English translation will be very helpful only to understand the story more and be able to reply.

Thank You ๐Ÿ˜Š 

My name is Jaya

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

Abirโ€™s calm and reassuring nature is definitely what Mishti needs in her life.

I really liked how caring Abir was.. waiting for the day when he will put some ointment on her internal wounds as well. I liked this literal sample because it showed Mishti that thereโ€™s more to him than what he did that night. 

And last but not least I LOVE how confident he is. Letโ€™s see if it lasts when he comes face to face with Naksh and Kirti after what happened comes out ๐Ÿ˜›
Excited for Mehandi and canโ€™t wait to see more Abir and Mishtiโ€™s interactions 

See you on Friday,

Take Careโค๏ธ

Thanks a ton! It's good to know that you are liking the story so far. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree, she needs a bit of that in her life. And hopefully, she will have it too. 

I am astounded at how well you have correlated this incident and put it like an upcoming act for the future when he soothes her internal, emotional wounds.. when he treats them.. because that's to come for sure. And of course, there's more to the guy. He just needs to express things in a less creepy way, I guess. 

I won't talk about his confidence in front of the two overprotective bears - Naksh and Kirti. Especially abour the epic scene that didn't go down well with Mishti. If it wasn't okay to her.. I would rather not think, how they would take it. ๐Ÿคช

Their interactions, I believe, are going to get better. Hopefully. 

Well, I should be updating this today but just in case it doesn't go up by tonight.. then it will be up tomorrow at max. Might have some change of plans. I am yet to work on the next chapter. 

Thanks again! You too, take care. โค๏ธ

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

Looking forward to next chapter interesting canโ€™t wait.

If you donโ€™t mind words in Hindi are put into brackets for English translation will be very helpful only to understand the story more and be able to reply.

Thank You ๐Ÿ˜Š 

My name is Jaya

Thanks, Jaya! ๐Ÿค—

The next chapter maybe up by tomorrow at max. Certain change of plans, in case I don't get it done by tonight. But hopefully, you will have it soon. Tomorrow at max. 

Point taken. In case, if there's any term or dialogue in Hindi, I will have the same translated in English and put them in brackets. For convenience sake. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_love

I read the last three chapters in one go....

I'm very glad that you got Naksh and Keerti into the story...I rest liked these two.

Mishti will have someone on her side...I'm happy...I loved everything that you wrote about MishBir...very beautiful n thoughtful scenes.

Last chapter was my favorite ๐Ÿ˜

Hey Nikki! Thanks, I am glad you read these! Hope you are doing well. 

Yeah! I wanted these two in my story here. Just some freshness. Mishti will have them and more on her side. Thank you! 

Well, it was meant to leave an impression. And if you liked it out of all three, then it did a pretty decent job. I am satisfied to know that. 

Thanks again! ๐Ÿค—

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š kindly for understanding

Take care of yourself and be safe๐Ÿ˜Š

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are we getting any update ? Take your time if you are busy...stay safe

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shenz, when can I expect the update? ๐Ÿค—

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š kindly for understanding

Take care of yourself and be safe๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, I will try my level best. But in case, there's anything I miss out on, you can just let me know. 

You too! :)