Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing analysis and Iam glad that Asim has earned so much respect that these fake desperate people cannot break his fandom! 

The only loop in this so called planning was - they forgot that “ Yeh Public Hai yeh sab janti hai”! Exactly! We audiences at are not fools! We can see through all of this very clearly! Such foolish people they are ! Trying to play with the audience feelings!! Iam what’s unimaginable is that most of them are so much elder than Asim. They have gone down so low for a show! Shameful 

They are even pathetic enough to cut small moments of him saying goodbye to his friend Vishal. What can be expected from all of these piece of shits? Such a shame at these waste of spaces hell bent on ruining all credibility of the show for a disgusting SOB in Thukla. Shefali and the rest of the scumbags can go for a toss, they can all stay jealous, jobless. 

Anyways those smart enough know what is going on and those who arent can stay in denial.

Asim has already won and has exceeded all forms of expectations. Even if he doesnt get the trophy, it wont change what hes accomplished. 🥳

Edited by Sarahbelle - 4 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks !

Tried to jot down all the points 

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Thankyou @AnShvi for making this post. 

All of these things can’t be chalked up to co-incidences. It’s all very systematic whether the planning is coming directly from the channel or from the Vindu- VG camp. But the plot goes deeper and it involves people like Shefali J, Parag and Even Himanshi. 

It’s truly sad- but it’s an obvious display of dirty politics that people will stoop down to bring someone else down! 

I agree ! 

Trust me I have tried to see things from Himanshi's perspective as well but it's not adding up....Especially her meeting GUPTA and Shefali is not sitting well with me 

When did Gupta and Himanshi became friends ?????

The plotting is very systematic !  It's really sad ! 

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apu18

Wow.. Bang on.. 

This also proves asim is the biggest threat nd id getting more votes then their fav... 

Whole controversy before finale said it all.. 

More power to u asim ❤️

Yes !

It seems these people are now insecure hence doing everything in their power to pull Asim down !

More power to Asim !  ❤️

Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bang on analysis

Great job.

jaaved7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Thanks !

Tried to jot down all the points 

Anshvi... Awesome post and Thank you for this awesome post.

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome post ashvi. Asim has gone through so much on this show. He never gave up. As his fan we should not gave up. For me he has already won. Share your post on Twitter 

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia8988

Amazing analysis and Iam glad that Asim has earned so much respect that these fake desperate people cannot break his fandom! 

The only loop in this so called planning was - they forgot that “ Yeh Public Hai yeh sab janti hai”! Exactly! We audiences at are not fools! We can see through all of this very clearly! Such foolish people they are ! Trying to play with the audience feelings!! Iam what’s unimaginable is that most of them are so much elder than Asim. They have gone down so low for a show! Shameful 

I know right !

They are established people, older than Asim and have far more life experience than him YET stooping so low to pull him down ! 

Umar is also getting dragged in this mess..why ?  Coz he is going all out in supporting his brother who is getting targeted unnecessarily !

We as fans feel so helpless and frustrated ! Imagine what Umar has been going through !  Also Umar isn't even from this industry nor has experience of dealing with such controversies ! 

Asim and his family has been put through a lot and it's not fair !

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anshvi

I agree ! 

Trust me I have tried to see things from Himanshi's perspective as well but it's not adding up....Especially her meeting GUPTA and Shefali is not sitting well with me 

When did Gupta and Himanshi became friends ?????

The plotting is very systematic !  It's really sad ! 

Yeah! Yeah! All of it’s planned and linked and alll of them have had a role to play. It’s like how a script was prepared outside to bring down one person! It must be quite a thing- to hate someone this much and to want to destroy them this badly.