Asim's family visit

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Had asim listened actively to his brother, had he not hung up on himanshi's msg via parag, today wouldn't have happened the way it happened. 

His brother, it seems had an inkling of what may happen and warned him about  the baits. 

May be that bait was about the suitcase of money or may be he may have talked to parag while they were visiting the housemates and got to know about the msg of himanshi and knew that hk might be the bait.

If only he cared about his brother's words.

Yes, there is a huge chance that tomorrow he and rashmi will sort things out and rasim will remain.  But there is also a chance that he lost the plot, and may be his chance at top. 

We cannot deny that whatever goodwill this boy earned, in this week he over did few things like the i love you rant! And he did somethings which he shouldn't have.

1. He tried to stop hk. But hk continued. After she conveyed arhans msg to them, she clearly judged rashmi. And dono bando ne explicitly haan mein haan milayi.

2. And then today he was trying to justify hk! Really? Hk who left the house in just few weeks? Pyar wyar sab apni jagah, he could have simply chosen to stay silent and apologise instead of blasting rashmi for feeling bad,  which anyone would do! 

3. He dares blame rashmi for this fiasco that you shouldn't have asked about outside world??? That gives hk the right to judge rashmi?

Asim let me (as a viewer) down as a participant of the show today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Umar clearly warned him to be focused and ignore everything n maintain distance from fights and don't take out ur grudges in people u don't like to b frnd n apny frnds k jagry main b unko target mat krna.. Asim ny sb sun k kan sy nikal Dia seem 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ye sab khurrana madam ka felaya raita he. Everytime i think to give her benefit of doubt something happens again which turns me off completely from her. Aur asim toh pyaar me andha/paagal ho chuka he .. no dohraaye about it. 

Asim is NOT the one to let a loved one which in this case is himanshi fend for herself. What did he say his name means “protector”. When he feels himanshi is being attacked he will do everything in his power and feel obligated to protect her. 

I understand, respect and love this part of him. But unfortunately its channeled for wrong person. Himashi kha gayi asim ko 😡

Edited by sunshine333 - 4 years ago
filmykeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We can't blame only her, when he himself ruined his game. 

sunshine333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmykeeda

We can't blame only her, when he himself ruined his game. 

He is not the one to abandon a loved one to show himself in good light or think about image/game. I thought his reaction was organic, spontaneous and coming from a good place when he saw himanshi being under pressure/attacked. He couldn’t bear that and couldn’t stop himself no matter the cost to himself. 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The cheapest thing was to put the blame on Rashami. Even when the girl wasn't blasting/blaming any of them. 

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

He is not the one to abandon a loved one to show himself in good light or think about image/game. I thought his reaction was organic, spontaneous and coming from a good place when he saw himanshi being under pressure/attacked. He couldn’t bear that and couldn’t stop himself no matter the cost to himself. 

This. 

And thats why asim se ummeedein thi. I thi k he loves rashmi too. Bhale yaha wo pyar na ho, but pyar to tha hi. Plus rashmi ke sath usne zyada waqt bitaya, zyada struggles dono ne is ghar mein ab tak ek sath jhele... i expected him to be protective about rashmi as well

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hes too besotted by this aunty

But end of the day he will be responsible for his own downfall because of his puppy love

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

Had asim listened actively to his brother, had he not hung up on himanshi's msg via parag, today wouldn't have happened the way it happened. 

His brother, it seems had an inkling of what may happen and warned him about  the baits. 

May be that bait was about the suitcase of money or may be he may have talked to parag while they were visiting the housemates and got to know about the msg of himanshi and knew that hk might be the bait.

If only he cared about his brother's words.

Yes, there is a huge chance that tomorrow he and rashmi will sort things out and rasim will remain.  But there is also a chance that he lost the plot, and may be his chance at top. 

We cannot deny that whatever goodwill this boy earned, in this week he over did few things like the i love you rant! And he did somethings which he shouldn't have.

1. He tried to stop hk. But hk continued. After she conveyed arhans msg to them, she clearly judged rashmi. And dono bando ne explicitly haan mein haan milayi.

2. And then today he was trying to justify hk! Really? Hk who left the house in just few weeks? Pyar wyar sab apni jagah, he could have simply chosen to stay silent and apologise instead of blasting rashmi for feeling bad,  which anyone would do! 

3. He dares blame rashmi for this fiasco that you shouldn't have asked about outside world??? That gives hk the right to judge rashmi?

Asim let me (as a viewer) down as a participant of the show today

Absolutely agree. 

Aaj I'm so so so disappointed. 

I just hope rashmi shouldn't forgive him so easily so that he learns his lesson and doesn't repeat this with anyone else. 

Asim is literally someone else after himanshi. 

She will use him and throw him like trash. She's very cunning. 

Tried to turn around things when she was caught and when she couldn't. Cried crocodile tears. 

sunshine333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiiny

The cheapest thing was to put the blame on Rashami. Even when the girl wasn't blasting/blaming any of them. 

Pyaar me over bol diya yaar chod do abhi. Samajh lo. Himanshi ek din me chali jaayegi. Rashmi ko usne bohot baar defend kiya he show me and will get opportunity to do so again. But for himanshi it was her last day and his last stand. He couldn’t let her go without having her back. I completely understand his feelings. Its almost like i can read him like nobodys business.